The Queens' Kingdom
WIT

United States

#4973 Jan 27, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
I didn't do anything today except watch t.v. and take a nap.
Perfect way to spend a cold day in the Ohio River Valley!

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4974 Jan 27, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry WIT, that's the best I can do. Who ever came up with that "Wish you were here" thing knew what they were talking about. Life's like that a lot I guess? I have not done the official Polar Bear, but have done 'it' a few times. I got mid calf today and the water was actually warmer than the air. I was not prepared for the full plunge.
Jase... naps are definitely underrated!
I think that if I was at the beach like you are, I wouldn't take any naps. And wouldn't have to deal with the b.s. around here and at work.
Justin Clouse

United States

#4975 Jan 27, 2013
Hey "castle" you're running on about people who don't post their real name but yet I don't see YOURS. Hide behind your screen and talk your sh!t sad old woman. Fact is I KNOW Amanda, unlike you, so let the wool get pulled over your eyes you stupid blind sheep. If only you knew her in real life you'd talk differently.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#4976 Jan 27, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that if I was at the beach like you are, I wouldn't take any naps. And wouldn't have to deal with the b.s. around here and at work.
It's not exactly like that. I drove down to the Jersey shore since it was a beautiful day. I hadn't been there in the winter in years. It was very cold.. maybe like 24*? but a sunny, cloudless sky, so it seemed nice, especially compared to the past 2 weeks. I have a crappy cold reality too. Just not too much b.s.
WIT

United States

#4977 Jan 27, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not exactly like that. I drove down to the Jersey shore since it was a beautiful day. I hadn't been there in the winter in years. It was very cold.. maybe like 24*? but a sunny, cloudless sky, so it seemed nice, especially compared to the past 2 weeks. I have a crappy cold reality too. Just not too much b.s.
But your eyes were the windows of your soul and your soul was fed! For just a little while you were in your own paradise until the cold reality of the day set upon your flesh and bones and chased you back into welcoming warmth.

:-p

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4978 Jan 27, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
But your eyes were the windows of your soul and your soul was fed! For just a little while you were in your own paradise until the cold reality of the day set upon your flesh and bones and chased you back into welcoming warmth.
:-p
Well look at you my dear, getting your literary groove on!! Maybe the Oaken Rodent is rubbing off on you too? A little Sunday evening wordsmithing well taken. Thank you :-)

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4979 Jan 27, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>I got my shoes and socks wet on accident when I was talking on the phone and not paying attention. I was however wearing shorts. LOL

Hey.. you got stuff done. AND cuddled.
Smooth move!! Lol

Yep isn't that crazy!? We cuddled through most of the morning and in the afternoon we actually got stuff done. With a very minimal bickering!! Lol
WIT

United States

#4980 Jan 27, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Well look at you my dear, getting your literary groove on!! Maybe the Oaken Rodent is rubbing off on you too? A little Sunday evening wordsmithing well taken. Thank you :-)
Aw, willkommen, mein Freund!

Level 8

Location hidden

#4981 Jan 27, 2013
Justin Clouse wrote:
Hey "castle" you're running on about people who don't post their real name but yet I don't see YOURS. Hide behind your screen and talk your sh!t sad old woman. Fact is I KNOW Amanda, unlike you, so let the wool get pulled over your eyes you stupid blind sheep. If only you knew her in real life you'd talk differently.
Hey, "boy", be nice in the room and quit trying to stir up crap. We are all friends in here, no matter what our past is. You need to leave Amanda alone and eveybody else in this forum, as well. If you can be respectful and not drag people's past in the mud, then by all means, you are welcome here. If not, stay the hell out. The past is the past. GET OVER IT!!!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#4982 Jan 27, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Smooth move!! Lol
Yep isn't that crazy!? We cuddled through most of the morning and in the afternoon we actually got stuff done. With a very minimal bickering!! Lol
Glad that you had a great sunday.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4983 Jan 27, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#4984 Jan 27, 2013
Justin Clouse wrote:
Justin... You don't "KNOW" me. We went to high school together and NEVER hung out. We've hung out TWICE since high school. Once I was drunk! Like throw up in the parking lot of the friends place I was drinking drunk! The next time you were try'n to get with one of my friends. I had to take you home because you didn't have a vehicle to get around. When I started to pull off, you showed your ass.(Literally!)

Who are you to say anything about me!? Are you mad or upset that I didn't "get with you" the night we hung out several years ago? Or are you mad or upset that my friend didn't "get with you"?

Honey, you act like you're gay. What woman on this earth do you think is going to get with you?

Why don't you tell everyone "how I am" since you know me SO WELL!? I do think it would be interesting to see what you think you know about me.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4985 Jan 27, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Smooth move!! Lol
Probably not so smooth. I do believe I shrieked when the wave came over my legs.

Cuddling... household tasks completed.. minimal bickering. Check. Sounds like a sweet Sunday on your end too. Btw, I KNOW you probably know this already. Everybody bickers at some point, at least a little bit. It's normal. Just some people don't admit it.
Justin Clouse

United States

#4986 Jan 27, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, "boy", be nice in the room and quit trying to stir up crap. We are all friends in here, no matter what our past is. You need to leave Amanda alone and eveybody else in this forum, as well. If you can be respectful and not drag people's past in the mud, then by all means, you are welcome here. If not, stay the hell out. The past is the past. GET OVER IT!!!!!!!
Hey,"grandpa", it's an open forum I'll post when and where I want to. GET OVER IT!!!!!!!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4987 Jan 27, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
und jetzt auf deutsch? schon!:-)

sorry, can't find the umlaut.
Justin Clouse

United States

#4988 Jan 27, 2013
I see I hit a nerve Amanda. Lmao my work here is done. Stay trashy, owensboro!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#4989 Jan 27, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, "boy", be nice in the room and quit trying to stir up crap. We are all friends in here, no matter what our past is. You need to leave Amanda alone and eveybody else in this forum, as well. If you can be respectful and not drag people's past in the mud, then by all means, you are welcome here. If not, stay the hell out. The past is the past. GET OVER IT!!!!!!!
Thanks Jason. I really don't have that bad of a past! I don't understand why these people think they know so much about me. It's quite funny to me and gives me a little giggle!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#4990 Jan 27, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>Glad that you had a great sunday.
Thanks. Sounds like you had a little of a lazy Sunday! Exactly how they're supposed to be!
WIT

United States

#4991 Jan 27, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
Welcome, my friend!
WIT

United States

#4992 Jan 27, 2013
Hey, red. Check the email. I sent u a pic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh n Summer Powell 3 min Seriously 3
Lindsey Menche 24 min SOS 6
Justin murphy 1 hr lol 24
Baby mamas 1 hr Stepmom 50
Reggie's one stop meth shop 2 hr Deadbeat 8
Child support 2 hr Sunshine76 2
Pink bldg on 7th and walnut 2 hr Snobhater 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance