The Queens' Kingdom

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4953 Jan 27, 2013
Comment wrote:
I had a bit of luck for once! Cleaned all the pet stuff outside yesterday and today is chill day since my husband is off work. Red, did you see my previous post about tax credits? Have a good day everyone!
Yes ma'am I saw it.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#4954 Jan 27, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
Good afternoon, courtiers!!

This weather is a bit dreary...okay, a LOT dreary...but, with you all around, it's still a lovely day, now that I've kicked the migraine I awoke with.

WIT ~ I hope that waitress has made her way back around to you by now. Shouldn't keep a thirsty girl waiting!

Comment ~ A nice relaxing Sunday - make the most of it!:)

Skipper ~ Any luck finding something indoors to keep you amused?

Red ~ I spent most of the day sleeping, watching TV and taking it easy. It might not have been an exhilarating way to spend my weekend alone but I enjoyed it, all the same.:) Good for you, making so much headway with the bedroom & house!

Big ~ I hope it's not raining where you are.

Geezer ~ How's life in the group home treating you? Get lucky in Bingo...or with any of the old fussbudgets lately??
I certainly haven't gotten much done today. I spent a good amount of the morning snuggled up with my man.

We went to Walmart and I'm about to get off my lazy rear end and start some more work.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#4955 Jan 27, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
Hey all! Just chilling with the family today, dreary weather is making me tired. Hope everyone's having a good day.
I know we don't commonly get mushy on here but...

I LOVE YOU!! ;-)

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#4956 Jan 27, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>I know we don't commonly get mushy on here but...

I LOVE YOU!! ;-)
I LOVE YOU TOO!! ;-)
Skipper

Blackford, KY

#4957 Jan 27, 2013
Are they always this huggy-kissey?

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#4958 Jan 27, 2013
Awww, we need a little mushiness from time to time. :)

Wild Blue Yonder

#4959 Jan 27, 2013
Skipper wrote:
No. They waver on a regular basis from wanting to clock each other over the head to "organizing the pantry" (is that the new phrase we're using now??). lol. We love them for it.

Level 1

Location hidden

#4960 Jan 27, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
No. They waver on a regular basis from wanting to clock each other over the head to "organizing the pantry" (is that the new phrase we're using now??). lol. We love them for it.
Organizing the pantry? I'm sure there's an organ involved so that phrase works on several levels... Just sayin

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#4961 Jan 27, 2013
Skipper wrote:
Lol not at all!! I know it's personal but I have PMS really bad and for the most part... They know when that week is.

Big is the one that came up with the innuendo of "organizing the pantry!" Lol so that can be taken up with him. We just kind of went along with it.

We are like any other couple. Very happy in love with one another but, we have our hard down times too. We don't just show the fairy tale part of it. We also don't flaunt when we are real mad at each other. Our relationship is very real and up and down like every one else's!

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Tucker, GA

#4962 Jan 27, 2013
Good evening new to be out of the weather how is everyone
WIT

United States

#4963 Jan 27, 2013
Blu, haven't you ever "organized the pantry". Lol.

I think all of us has kicked back and relaxed today!
I had lunch at Cracker Barrel ... By myself... Sigh. Sometimes when I'm waiting to be called to be seated I hear the hostess call out some friends name ( good friends, not casual acquaintences) I walk up to them and I invite myself to sit with them. Today if I had just looked around the section i was seated in, I would've seen some of my family and also another table of close friends! The next dining room section held a group of about 12 people that I would've felt free to join if we had seen each other! I know now if I want to join friends to be there at 12:15 not 12:45! Lol.
Yep, Red, I got my Walmart fix today also!
WIT

United States

#4964 Jan 27, 2013
Wondering30 wrote:
Good evening new to be out of the weather how is everyone
Hello!! Did you work today?? Youve been working a lot lately! My husband works a lot of 7 days straight. It gets pretty old and you understand that!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4965 Jan 27, 2013
I guess it was raining or overcast there? It was stunning here today. I went to Island Beach as I had planned and was pleasantly surprised. The water was cleared than I'd ever remembered it, but littered with lumber. No 'garbage' other than the odd tangle of fishing line and nylon cords. The ocean was very calm with low waves. Still a beautiful way to spend a Sunday.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#4966 Jan 27, 2013
big package wrote:
I guess it was raining or overcast there? It was stunning here today. I went to Island Beach as I had planned and was pleasantly surprised. The water was cleared than I'd ever remembered it, but littered with lumber. No 'garbage' other than the odd tangle of fishing line and nylon cords. The ocean was very calm with low waves. Still a beautiful way to spend a Sunday.
You just have to get on and rub that in our faces don't ya!?
Glad you had a nice Sunday.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4967 Jan 27, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
You just have to get on and rub that in our faces don't ya!?
Glad you had a nice Sunday.
I got my shoes and socks wet on accident when I was talking on the phone and not paying attention. I was however wearing shorts. LOL

Hey.. you got stuff done. AND cuddled.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4968 Jan 27, 2013
I didn't do anything today except watch t.v. and take a nap.
WIT

United States

#4969 Jan 27, 2013
big package wrote:
That sounds so wonderful ! I guess all we get is a postcard with "Wish you were here" ! I'm glad you had such a great time! Have you ever participated in the polar bear plunge?
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#4970 Jan 27, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello!! Did you work today?? Youve been working a lot lately! My husband works a lot of 7 days straight. It gets pretty old and you understand that!
I have a lot in common with you, I think! My husband works on average 6 days a week but he gets to come home every night around 6:30. But with online classes, most evenings he's doing homework. He tries to do no homework 1 week night and only 4 hours or so on his off day.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4971 Jan 27, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds so wonderful ! I guess all we get is a postcard with "Wish you were here" ! I'm glad you had such a great time! Have you ever participated in the polar bear plunge?
I'm sorry WIT, that's the best I can do. Who ever came up with that "Wish you were here" thing knew what they were talking about. Life's like that a lot I guess? I have not done the official Polar Bear, but have done 'it' a few times. I got mid calf today and the water was actually warmer than the air. I was not prepared for the full plunge.

Jase... naps are definitely underrated!
WIT

United States

#4972 Jan 27, 2013
Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a lot in common with you, I think! My husband works on average 6 days a week but he gets to come home every night around 6:30. But with online classes, most evenings he's doing homework. He tries to do no homework 1 week night and only 4 hours or so on his off day.
]

I've never done an online class but it sure would save a lot of travel time! Very convenient, however It would take a lot of self discipline!
How many classes is he taking?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Downtown 6 min Enjoy 10
Jennifer vowels 11 min who 5
Maegan Hagan at Cravens Pool 37 min Funny stuff 5
Dee Dee Dennis 1 hr Name stealing mad... 4
Dunas should be Dumbass!! 1 hr Charlie Taylor 4
Trying to be better,.. 1 hr Yes 2
Mikes Austin is bout to lose his babies 2 hr Blahblahewww 12

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages