The Queens' Kingdom
WIT

United States

#4913 Jan 26, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good with that. They can all go step on a Lego.
A Lego on the floor? We are now marketing a baseboard vacumn cleaner!( Discussed in earlier posts) Simply lift the baseboard into the open position and flip the switch ! Presto!! All trashy debris, including Legos , scattered about on the floor will instantly be pulled into the system,never to be dealt with again! Price is negotiable .

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#4914 Jan 26, 2013
Skipper wrote:
I'll take that as a compliment, I enjoy Liberal's postings
I enjoy him, as well. We don't always agree...but I treasure a man who can be that well-spoken while expressing opposing viewpoints & I do adore his sense of humor, too.:)

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#4915 Jan 26, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds lovely. I love the beach...
Btw , the moon is shining down on the ice covered pond tonight, it's beautiful, to be sure, but it makes me feel so..,, melancholy....
It is beautiful. That's about as good as it gets in my world. If you get the permit, bonfires are allowed on the beach. Add a full or near full moon illuminating the ocean. Yum

The scene sounds lovely WIT. Are you missing your love? I guess that is tough sometimes.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4916 Jan 26, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>They can all go step on a Lego.
Owie! That's the worst kind of pain. ;)
WIT

United States

#4917 Jan 26, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
It is beautiful. That's about as good as it gets in my world. If you get the permit, bonfires are allowed on the beach. Add a full or near full moon illuminating the ocean. Yum
The scene sounds lovely WIT. Are you missing your love? I guess that is tough sometimes.
Yeah , guess I am....

Years ago we camped on the beach at Northumberland Strait. During the night the wind picked up. Really picked up! The tent was literally snapping in the wind! And COLD! We zipped 3 sleeping bags together and all 4 of us squashed together trying to keep warm!!!(Why didn't we simply get back in the van? Lol )

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4918 Jan 26, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah , guess I am....
That's sad... and sweet. It's nice that you care like that.:-)

Yes, why didn't you just get back in the van? Although the 'all in' sleeping bag thing sounds interesting.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4919 Jan 26, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah , guess I am....
Years ago we camped on the beach at Northumberland Strait. During the night the wind picked up. Really picked up! The tent was literally snapping in the wind! And COLD! We zipped 3 sleeping bags together and all 4 of us squashed together trying to keep warm!!!(Why didn't we simply get back in the van? Lol )
Maybe y'all was trying to tough it out and not be wimps.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4920 Jan 26, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Owie! That's the worst kind of pain. ;)
I'm surprised that they didn't use Legos in the Home Alone movies. That would have been a worse kind of pain then ornament glass. LOL
WIT

United States

#4921 Jan 26, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe y'all was trying to tough it out and not be wimps.
Guess we did tough it out! Lol

How was your day?

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4922 Jan 26, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking from my own personal exposure to Amanda's parenting, I would absolutely trust her with my kids. I don't need some moron who won't reveal their name forming my opinion of her motherly capabilities of raising & caring for kids. She is loving but firm, enforces respect and manners, teaches acceptance & tolerance of others, and captures her own child's heart completely while doing so. I don't know what you consider a trustworthy child care worker but, if I needed someone to watch my kids and she was available or offering, I would take her up on it in a heartbeat. Go sell your absurdity somewhere else, where people might actually buy it.
Aww thank you! I am going to start keeping children in my home at night. You're far away or I would definitely keep your children! They're great kids!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#4923 Jan 26, 2013
Sorry y'all been busy busy today! I'm almost finished with mine and J's room!! I found some wall decorations and can't wait to put then up!! It's so exciting!

Level 8

Location hidden

#4924 Jan 26, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess we did tough it out! Lol
How was your day?
It was o.k. I didn't do nothing at all today.

How was your day?

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#4925 Jan 26, 2013
WIT I emailed you back finally!! Sorry it took me so long. I've been busy.
WIT

United States

#4926 Jan 26, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was o.k. I didn't do nothing at all today.
How was your day?
Sometimes those are the best kind of days!

I visited my aunt. We had lunch then watched UK and LSU. I try to spend time with her 3 or 4 times a month.

Wild Blue Yonder

#4927 Jan 26, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Castle. I haven't been down there since the big hurricane and I'm interested to see how things are today. I've 'lived' down there for a week straight camping before. It's truly one of my favorite places. To me the sound of the waves crashing onto the shore are very peaceful.
How was your day my dear?
Well, I'm just missing all kind of things tonight. Emails (sorry, WIT!) and comments right under my nose...whoops.

I won't deny I'm jealous...the ocean is amazing, the sounds, the sights, the smells, the feelings that being by something so vast and powerful tends to wash over me. I hope it's as nice as you remember it pre-hurricane.

My day was pleasant. Spent most of it sleeping. LOTS of that to catch up on.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4928 Jan 26, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm just missing all kind of things tonight. Emails (sorry, WIT!) and comments right under my nose...whoops.
I won't deny I'm jealous...the ocean is amazing, the sounds, the sights, the smells, the feelings that being by something so vast and powerful tends to wash over me. I hope it's as nice as you remember it pre-hurricane.
My day was pleasant. Spent most of it sleeping. LOTS of that to catch up on.
I'll take some pictures. It's supposed to rise above freezing for the first time in a week. Yaaay. It was really nice today even though it was only 20 something. It's amazing how nice the sun feels.

I love the ocean smell too. I also like that salty coating you get when swimming in the ocean. Like a human Pistachio. No swimming for me tomorrow.

Glad you had a nice if uneventful day.:-) Sometimes just catching some sleep isn't a bad thing.

Wild Blue Yonder

#4929 Jan 26, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
A Lego on the floor? We are now marketing a baseboard vacumn cleaner!( Discussed in earlier posts) Simply lift the baseboard into the open position and flip the switch ! Presto!! All trashy debris, including Legos , scattered about on the floor will instantly be pulled into the system,never to be dealt with again! Price is negotiable .
I like the sound of this vacuum cleaner. Should train kids to be better picker-uppers, when they know, whatever is dropped or left on the floor...will be gone for good.:)

Wild Blue Yonder

#4930 Jan 26, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take some pictures. It's supposed to rise above freezing for the first time in a week. Yaaay. It was really nice today even though it was only 20 something. It's amazing how nice the sun feels.
I love the ocean smell too. I also like that salty coating you get when swimming in the ocean. Like a human Pistachio. No swimming for me tomorrow.
Glad you had a nice if uneventful day.:-) Sometimes just catching some sleep isn't a bad thing.
It's supposed to hit the 60s here on Monday & Tuesday. Of course that will come with rain (pllltttt!)...if it's not too windy & biting cold, it should still be a nice time, visiting the beach. Like the human pistachio analogy.:)

Wild Blue Yonder

#4931 Jan 26, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Aww thank you! I am going to start keeping children in my home at night. You're far away or I would definitely keep your children! They're great kids!
I hope you had fun with the house & getting your bedroom almost done and decorated! Best wishes with getting set up in the child sitting business. It's hard to find good people to cover 2nd or 3rd shift childcare so that's a great need to fill. And you're welcome...it's just the truth. I have no qualms about being honest. ;)

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4932 Jan 26, 2013
I just came back from nice little run. There is an amazing wolf moon out tonight. Incredible blue tint to everything. God my chest is burning right now. It's a balmy 13* outside, but no wind. Everyone have a good night and a great day tomorrow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Employment 6 min u just dont know 2
Old men on motorcycles 12 min live to ride 3
Drug house 22 min Ewwa 4
Liz oneal 31 min Liz oneal 8
Scooter gangs 31 min All of it 7
re magic carpet 39 min Husband 2
9th District Baseball 1 hr Truth teller 11
Owensboro City Commission Race 1 hr JohnPaulDurb 39
ICE Raids (Sep '17) 1 hr Friend 98
Dirt on Maegan Hagan 2 hr tutupoopoo 59