The Queens' Kingdom
lol

Morganfield, KY

#4893 Jan 26, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking from my own personal exposure to Amanda's parenting, I would absolutely trust her with my kids. I don't need some moron who won't reveal their name forming my opinion of her motherly capabilities of raising & caring for kids. She is loving but firm, enforces respect and manners, teaches acceptance & tolerance of others, and captures her own child's heart completely while doing so. I don't know what you consider a trustworthy child care worker but, if I needed someone to watch my kids and she was available or offering, I would take her up on it in a heartbeat. Go sell your absurdity somewhere else, where people might actually buy it.
Do you lick her brown eye in real life too

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4894 Jan 26, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking from my own personal exposure to Amanda's parenting, I would absolutely trust her with my kids. I don't need some moron who won't reveal their name forming my opinion of her motherly capabilities of raising & caring for kids. She is loving but firm, enforces respect and manners, teaches acceptance & tolerance of others, and captures her own child's heart completely while doing so. I don't know what you consider a trustworthy child care worker but, if I needed someone to watch my kids and she was available or offering, I would take her up on it in a heartbeat. Go sell your absurdity somewhere else, where people might actually buy it.
And where where is our groundskeeper when we need him?
lol

Morganfield, KY

#4895 Jan 26, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>And where where is our groundskeeper when we need him?
Licking balls

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#4896 Jan 26, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
And where where is our groundskeeper when we need him?
LOL I sense there's some trash piling up he probably should attend to.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4897 Jan 26, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
Licking balls
If you can't respect this forum and the people, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE AND STAY OUT!!!!!!!!
yep

Owensboro, KY

#4898 Jan 26, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking from my own personal exposure to Amanda's parenting, I would absolutely trust her with my kids. I don't need some moron who won't reveal their name forming my opinion of her motherly capabilities of raising & caring for kids. She is loving but firm, enforces respect and manners, teaches acceptance & tolerance of others, and captures her own child's heart completely while doing so. I don't know what you consider a trustworthy child care worker but, if I needed someone to watch my kids and she was available or offering, I would take her up on it in a heartbeat. Go sell your absurdity somewhere else, where people might actually buy it.
Your opinion is your opinion. As is mine.
yep

Owensboro, KY

#4899 Jan 26, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't respect this forum and the people, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE AND STAY OUT!!!!!!!!
Oh, scary.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4900 Jan 26, 2013
yep wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, scary.
Yes, I'm sure you are quite scare in probably every way. Your opinions and comments are just SO negative, I'm sure that's a direct reflection of what kind of person you are. I'm also sure I'm not the only person who sees this in you.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4901 Jan 26, 2013
Let's all ignore these retards that wants to run their f*cking mouths and start trouble.

Wild Blue Yonder

#4902 Jan 26, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
Let's all ignore these retards that wants to run their f*cking mouths and start trouble.
I'm good with that. They can all go step on a Lego.
lol

Morganfield, KY

#4903 Jan 26, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>If you can't respect this forum and the people, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE AND STAY OUT!!!!!!!!
No and you can't make me nanner nanner
lol

Morganfield, KY

#4904 Jan 26, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
You mean fingers, right? If I ran my mouth you couldn't see/hear it. Moron.

Wild Blue Yonder

#4905 Jan 26, 2013
Skipper wrote:
Sure, I'm happy to share. I'm a late40's divorced guy who happens to be bi- sexual. I have grown children and live in Zion Kentucky. I play on topix from time to time and enjoy the discussions here. I'm pretty conservative but have been known to vote democrat. What else would you like to know?
Nice to "meet" you, Skipper. I know I've seen your screen name around the site for awhile but hadn't gathered much about you from your comments. Other than noticing a resemblance in your sense of humor to that of Liberal W's. Which is neither an insult nor an accusation of any sort...simply an observation.:)

We really just have one rule we abide by here...we play nice. Not everyone lives in Owensboro...but the general area...or close enough to drive, at least. We occasionally meet up & hang out in person. Then talk about it for days. lol.
yep

Owensboro, KY

#4906 Jan 26, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm sure you are quite scare in probably every way. Your opinions and comments are just SO negative, I'm sure that's a direct reflection of what kind of person you are. I'm also sure I'm not the only person who sees this in you.
Lol. You have absolutely know idea what type of person I am.
Skipper

Owensboro, KY

#4907 Jan 26, 2013
I'll take that as a compliment, I enjoy Liberal's postings

Level 1

Location hidden

#4908 Jan 26, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good with that. They can all go step on a Lego.
Oh man... That hurts

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4909 Jan 26, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
step on a Lego.
Ouch. BTDT
WIT

United States

#4910 Jan 26, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to "meet" you, Skipper. I know I've seen your screen name around the site for awhile but hadn't gathered much about you from your comments. Other than noticing a resemblance in your sense of humor to that of Liberal W's. Which is neither an insult nor an accusation of any sort...simply an observation.:)
We really just have one rule we abide by here...we play nice. Not everyone lives in Owensboro...but the general area...or close enough to drive, at least. We occasionally meet up & hang out in person. Then talk about it for days. lol.
Good evening, Skipper. We have a wonderful thread at the Queens Kingdom and we enjoy dropping in to share our day and relax with each other.
WIT

United States

#4911 Jan 26, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, it looks like it would be a nice place to stroll...a beautiful break from the not-so-scenic streets covered in snow and buildings everywhere. Enjoy!
It sounds lovely. I love the beach...
Btw , the moon is shining down on the ice covered pond tonight, it's beautiful, to be sure, but it makes me feel so..,, melancholy....

Wild Blue Yonder

#4912 Jan 26, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
It sounds lovely. I love the beach...
Btw , the moon is shining down on the ice covered pond tonight, it's beautiful, to be sure, but it makes me feel so..,, melancholy....
That panorama would invoke pensiveness in anyone with a gentle soul. Sounds cold...but tranquil.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wife 5 min Whoreman 8
Women who claim to want " A real man" 56 min faqu 3
jason shirel 1 hr baby girl or aka ... 14
Oasis Or Sun Tan City 1 hr hands down 8
Keith Lambert 2 hr Fatass 1
olgariel 2 hr he's trouble 1
Marty Mcbride. 2 hr Interested 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages