“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#453 Dec 28, 2012
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> Hell if I know... I'm sure she'll send me the bill
To help fund the pudding/jello wrestling extravaganza?

Level 1

Location hidden

#454 Dec 29, 2012
Dearest Queen I must say the royal road cleaner uppers to the North of your kingdom SUCK!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#455 Dec 29, 2012
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
To help fund the pudding/jello wrestling extravaganza?
I've heard tell there is no more worthy use for the kingdom's collected taxes than this. Not certain I trust my sources. Wouldst thou like to weigh in on the matter, Your Grace?

Wild Blue Yonder

#456 Dec 29, 2012
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
Dearest Queen I must say the royal road cleaner uppers to the North of your kingdom SUCK!!!!
I will send word, immediately, that such poor standards ought not be kept, when neighboring a kingdom as great as mine. Surely, they will commence achieving more outstanding travel conditions post haste.

On their behalf, please accept my apologies for your troubles, kind Geezer.

Level 1

Location hidden

#457 Dec 29, 2012
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I will send word, immediately, that such poor standards ought not be kept, when neighboring a kingdom as great as mine. Surely, they will commence achieving more outstanding travel conditions post haste.
On their behalf, please accept my apologies for your troubles, kind Geezer.
I had planned on returning to her majesty with cheesecake but alas I believe that may have to wait for another day

Level 8

Location hidden

#458 Dec 29, 2012
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I've heard tell there is no more worthy use for the kingdom's collected taxes than this. Not certain I trust my sources. Wouldst thou like to weigh in on the matter, Your Grace?
Seeing how I'm the Royal Rulemaker for Our Queen in her Kingdom, I shall decree this: We, the Officials Of Our Queen's Kingdom and very high honorable guests, shall not have to pay the said taxes. Only the ones that are very rude and untrustworthy shall have to pay. This shall become law as soon as Our Queen approves.

Level 2

Location hidden

#459 Dec 29, 2012
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>Seeing how I'm the Royal Rulemaker for Our Queen in her Kingdom, I shall decree this: We, the Officials Of Our Queen's Kingdom and very high honorable guests, shall not have to pay the said taxes. Only the ones that are very rude and untrustworthy shall have to pay. This shall become law as soon as Our Queen approves.
So only if they are both rude AND untrustworthy? What if they're one but not the other?

Level 8

Location hidden

#460 Dec 29, 2012
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So only if they are both rude AND untrustworthy? What if they're one but not the other?
I should have put and/or......Thanks for the checking for me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#461 Dec 29, 2012
This is the CORRECT one:

Seeing how I'm the Royal Rulemaker for Our Queen in her Kingdom, I shall decree this: We, the Officials Of Our Queen's Kingdom and very high honorable guests, shall not have to pay the said taxes. Only the ones that are very rude and/or untrustworthy shall have to pay. This shall become law as soon as Our Queen approves.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#462 Dec 29, 2012
Well good morning my beautiful/sexy friends. What's on your agenda today?

Level 1

Location hidden

#463 Dec 29, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
Well good morning my beautiful/sexy friends. What's on your agenda today?
depravity.... same as every day... How about you?

Level 1

Location hidden

#464 Dec 29, 2012
I'm starting to get a complex....

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#465 Dec 29, 2012
Year ye, hear ye...calling all gardeners near and far..the Queen wishes to restore her once elorborate floral gardens.. nary a time like the present.. to pen such designs on parchment for she to see... post haste.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#466 Dec 29, 2012
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
I'm starting to get a complex....
Lol why!?

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#467 Dec 29, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
Year ye, hear ye...calling all gardeners near and far..the Queen wishes to restore her once elorborate floral gardens.. nary a time like the present.. to pen such designs on parchment for she to see... post haste.
Our Queen speaks for herself. She doesn't need a spokes person. And, if she did, there are plenty of us who've been in this Kingdom long enough to be that spokes person.

Level 1

Location hidden

#468 Dec 29, 2012
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol why!?
Seems like everyone disappears when I post :(

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#469 Dec 29, 2012
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text>Seems like everyone disappears when I post :(
Well, I'll be on for just a little longer. So it you have fast replies, we can blow it up before I go get my son!
How are you today?

Level 1

Location hidden

#470 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
Our Queen speaks for herself. She doesn't need a spokes person. And, if she did, there are plenty of us who've been in this Kingdom long enough to be that spokes person.
Yeah.... what she said

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#471 Dec 29, 2012
<quoted text>
REALLY you say..ALL I have witnessed While hiding in the shadows... with your old woman haggling and NOT wanting to pay the taxes to the Kingdom..
For the very land you were given by the Queen herself freely.Such bickering only leads one to drink and tongue lashing. Pay the taxes due and be thankful you still have your heads...ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#472 Dec 29, 2012
Colorado Chick wrote:
<quoted text> REALLY you say..ALL I have witnessed While hiding in the shadows... with your old woman haggling and NOT wanting to pay the taxes to the Kingdom..
For the very land you were given by the Queen herself freely.Such bickering only leads one to drink and tongue lashing. Pay the taxes due and be thankful you still have your heads...ALL HAIL THE QUEEN!!
Are you an Honorable Guest?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,949
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min Hmmmmmmm 5,383
Musick Studios 21 min Kangaroo is Hoppi... 41
2 dark haired girls in evansville sat. night 29 min goodgood 2
Andrea Carpenter 30 min Lame 1
Stephen Midkiff (Oct '13) 36 min Carol Kaye 13
kya collier 1 hr Meagan017 6
Cops in Owensboro ky 17 hr Gina 52
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••