The Queens' Kingdom

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4611 Jan 24, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
Ok..... I'm fixing to hang this little grouch by her ankles and use her as a piƱata
Lol I'm almost certain that is not a good idea my friend!! Hopefully her mood will brighten throughout the day!
WIT

United States

#4612 Jan 24, 2013
Good Morning everyone! "peeps" ? Cute. Lol.
One kid back to school. One at home and so is her mom.. I have a few errands to run then back home . I was a bit embarrassed to sign my grandson in at school this morning after their phone call to my mad house yesterday lol.
Have fun today!.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#4613 Jan 24, 2013
Good morn'n y'all!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#4614 Jan 24, 2013
WIT wrote:
One kid back to school. One at home and so is her mom.. I have a few errands to run then back home . I was a bit embarrassed to sign my grandson in at school this morning after their phone call to my mad house yesterday lol.
Have fun today!.
Good morning Red and WIT. I got to drive my younger to school this morning also. Whenever the public school has a delay, the transport doesn't come for the prep school kids. Oh well, 25 minutes of captive talking time with him and that's a good thing.

Have a wonderful day ladies!

Level 1

Location hidden

#4615 Jan 24, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I'm almost certain that is not a good idea my friend!! Hopefully her mood will brighten throughout the day!
Maybe it was the fact that dad kept singing Usher this morning... Idk... It wasn't THAT bad...lol

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4616 Jan 24, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> Maybe it was the fact that dad kept singing Usher this morning... Idk... It wasn't THAT bad...lol
Aaaahhhh. Mortified. LOL She's a tween going on 20 right?
stupid

Owensboro, KY

#4617 Jan 24, 2013
I seriously hope none of you retards run over me or my kids, or anyone else and their children trying to Topix and drive. Put your phones down please at least til you get to where you're going. Is it really THAT important? If so you are the epitome of LOSER!!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#4618 Jan 24, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Red and WIT. I got to drive my younger to school this morning also. Whenever the public school has a delay, the transport doesn't come for the prep school kids. Oh well, 25 minutes of captive talking time with him and that's a good thing.

Damn big.. Only love for the ladies? I see how it is, well I'll have a good day with or without your good tidings.. I bite my thumb at you sir!

Level 1

Location hidden

#4619 Jan 24, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Aaaahhhh. Mortified. LOL She's a tween going on 20 right?
Exactly

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4620 Jan 24, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn big.. Only love for the ladies? I see how it is, well I'll have a good day with or without your good tidings.. I bite my thumb at you sir!
Good morning to you J. I bring you good tidings of great joy. In spite of the finger thing. I think I already said Hey to BLU.

Oh and be careful you don't over any welfare kids while you're Topix'n on your iPhone. I was gonna ask why her kids are standing in the street, but that's pretty much counterintuitive.

Anybody else discover exactly how 'black' boiler water gets?

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4621 Jan 24, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> Exactly
I'm shocked. I got that a few times and mine are boys. Daaaddddd!

-tree rat-
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

#4622 Jan 24, 2013
Release the kracken!!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4623 Jan 24, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Release the kracken!!
Dipping into the spiced rum? Careful you don't run any kids over with your sleigh while Topix'n.

Have a great day Rat. Any poetry on the agenda for today?

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Boonville, IN

#4624 Jan 24, 2013
Ok they just put a sound and vapor monitor on me at work lol I look like an alien

Level 2

Location hidden

#4625 Jan 24, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning to you J. I bring you good tidings of great joy. In spite of the finger thing. I think I already said Hey to BLU.

Oh and be careful you don't over any welfare kids while you're Topix'n on your iPhone. I was gonna ask why her kids are standing in the street, but that's pretty much counterintuitive.

Anybody else discover exactly how 'black' boiler water gets?
Lol, seeing as how I've been at work for over an hour... I don't see myself running over kids standing in the middle of the street..

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4626 Jan 24, 2013
Wondering30 wrote:
Ok they just put a sound and vapor monitor on me at work lol I look like an alien
Very interesting. Checking to see what kind of noise barrage or toxins you're getting exposed to?

Before I got off active I did a 'stress test' for them. All rigged up with the EKG/EEC stickies and a breathing restrictor. I looked pretty funny too.

Enjoy your day getting 'monitored'. LOL Are you being careful or just working like normal?

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4627 Jan 24, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, seeing as how I've been at work for over an hour... I don't see myself running over kids standing in the middle of the street..
Sorry for the lack of love earlier. I'm a pretty equal opportunity lover.:-p Just sayin about the kids. Apparently us distracted Topix fiends are a bigger threat to society than I first imagined?

Sell another car today. An expensive one.:-)

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Boonville, IN

#4628 Jan 24, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting. Checking to see what kind of noise barrage or toxins you're getting exposed to?
Before I got off active I did a 'stress test' for them. All rigged up with the EKG/EEC stickies and a breathing restrictor. I looked pretty funny too.
Enjoy your day getting 'monitored'. LOL Are you being careful or just working like normal?
Tryin to work normal

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#4629 Jan 24, 2013
WIT wrote:
Have fun today!.
LOL I wouldn't have been embarrassed! You have to keep them entertained even when they're sick! If a school doesn't understand that then there's something wrong with that school! When my boy is home sick from school, he stays on the couch and watches tv between being awake and falling asleep. If he's not on the couch he's in my lap! At least one of them was able to go back to school.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#4630 Jan 24, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Red and WIT. I got to drive my younger to school this morning also. Whenever the public school has a delay, the transport doesn't come for the prep school kids. Oh well, 25 minutes of captive talking time with him and that's a good thing.
Sounds like a good time! Although, it kind of sucks that they don't pick up the kids when public schools are out. But then again, if schools were out, I'd probably feel much better about driving them myself anyhow!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Owensboro catholic 8 min Karen 87
Porshia shepherd 11 min Seriously 24
Judges and the jail. 24 min He was on probation 5
Abandoned Buildings or other places???? (Sep '15) 1 hr clownshoes 6
Abbey Phillips 1 hr No discussion 6
Who died in green tree 2 hr Tyler Durden 14
kim nesmith 3 hr haha 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance