As far as you know

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#4368 Jan 22, 2013
Wondering30 wrote:
<quoted text> good lord what will I see at next break lol
Stand by... she's on an Edgar deficient diet.

-tree rat-
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

#4369 Jan 22, 2013
Is it Edgar A. Pole?(snickering) Lol. Sorry my Queen, im in a crude mood today. I feel like getting up to something. How goes the new job?

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#4370 Jan 22, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Is it Edgar A. Pole?(snickering) Lol. Sorry my Queen, im in a crude mood today. I feel like getting up to something. How goes the new job?
Lol. Nope. Poor guy has to endure so much for that name. Lucky for him, he's hot...so he can rock a name like Edgar. lol.

Just visited my unit. Saw the BFF, met the crew...waiting to reconvene after lunch for a tour. First stop...the morgue. Yea.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4371 Jan 22, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Ohhh. Missed that first read. Too bad your Mom doesn't have any more hash. LOL

-tree rat-
Level 1

#4372 Jan 22, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Nope. Poor guy has to endure so much for that name. Lucky for him, he's hot...so he can rock a name like Edgar. lol.
Just visited my unit. Saw the BFF, met the crew...waiting to reconvene after lunch for a tour. First stop...the morgue. Yea.
Morgue. Ewww. Lol, i couldnt do that.

-tree rat-
Level 1

#4373 Jan 22, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Ohhh. Missed that first read. Too bad your Mom doesn't have any more hash. LOL
She has it, just will not sell it to me. lol. Edgar A. Pole. "A" as in awesome. Anyone know where i can get a crushed velvet tux?

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4374 Jan 22, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
<quoted text> She has it, just will not sell it to me. lol. Edgar A. Pole. "A" as in awesome. Anyone know where i can get a crushed velvet tux?
Vegas pawn shop?

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4375 Jan 22, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
<quoted text> She has it, just will not sell it to me. lol. Edgar A. Pole. "A" as in awesome. Anyone know where i can get a crushed velvet tux?
Here's an awesome one, but somebody beat you to it.

http://www.google.com/imgres... (KGrHqR,!l!FBKQZs79tBQfjOvngIw ~~60_35.JPG&imgrefurl=http ://cgi.ebay.com/Palm-Beach-Vtg -Crushed-VELVET-70s-TUXEDO-JAC KET-mod-rocker-disco-prom-mens -46R_W0QQitemZ290793426339QQcm dZViewItemQQssPageNameZRSS:B:S RCH:US:101&h=300&w=225 &sz=13&tbnid=kRrCi2HlI nYRAM:&tbnh=95&tbnw=71 &zoom=1&usg=__sKX6b-ag puNvOGOvcYO9dRGiaXA=&docid =ZP-0VpXtlCXQYM&sa=X&e i=JuP-UL-IMtOz0QH3pIHIDA&v ed=0CFoQ9QEwAw&dur=1561

-tree rat-
Level 1

#4376 Jan 22, 2013
Its odd, but i just bought the complete works of Edgar Allen Poe. The Bells has been the best poem so far. Hopefully, reading the book will help me craft the perfect poem for the perfect Queen. To atone for my unsavory crudeness today.

Wild Blue Yonder

#4377 Jan 22, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
<quoted text> Morgue. Ewww. Lol, i couldnt do that.
Yeah, unfortunately, it's part of my job.:/ As my instructor keeps reminding us, "Death happens here every day. We just don't advertise it."

Wild Blue Yonder

#4378 Jan 22, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Its odd, but i just bought the complete works of Edgar Allen Poe. The Bells has been the best poem so far. Hopefully, reading the book will help me craft the perfect poem for the perfect Queen. To atone for my unsavory crudeness today.
You're the perfect troll, baby. <3
WIT

United States

#4379 Jan 22, 2013
It is STILL cold! Hurry up spring!
I've spent the entire day on the couch sitting beside my g'daughter who's super sick today and won't go to school tomorrow either. Some sort of flu, I guess. A long day for the both of us!!!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4380 Jan 22, 2013
WIT wrote:
I've spent the entire day on the couch sitting beside my g'daughter who's super sick today and won't go to school tomorrow either. Some sort of flu, I guess. A long day for the both of us!!!
Awww. That stinks. I hope she feels better soon. Don't you go getting sick too, although I'm not sure what you could do to protect yourself? Freezing cold for a few more days at least. Hunker down WIT, winters here.:-(
err

Louisville, KY

#4381 Jan 22, 2013
WIT wrote:
I'm sorry to hear that. This is the season for all the sickies. I had a girl from my class go home sick today. She sat next to me all day in on-boarding yesterday. I'd better not catch it next!:/ And I hope you steer clear of the bug your granddaughter has, too.

Wild Blue Yonder

#4382 Jan 22, 2013
Ummm, I guess my cookies reset or something?? Didn't realize I was signed out...whoops.

Wild Blue Yonder

#4383 Jan 22, 2013
Grand Duke, it seems you have morphed into a large Oompah Loompah since we last saw you.

But I dig the glasses.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4384 Jan 22, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
Ummm, I guess my cookies reset or something?? Didn't realize I was signed out...whoops.
Nice. I was like 'oooh, who's this chick? And she's in training just like... wait a minute'. I'm seriously weird sometimes.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4385 Jan 22, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
Grand Duke, it seems you have morphed into a large Oompah Loompah since we last saw you.
But I dig the glasses.
You just almost got me. Almost. It would have been hot coffee too. Thanks dear. It's my disguise. I'm not really this red.

I didn't really think I could EVER do the dork glasses, but they're growing on me. It's the Army's 'new' birth control glasses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Wink 3 min DinDin 3
Girls with baggage in owensboro 17 min smh 5
Pizz-A-Roma 45 min Patty 14
Tori " too cold" Micaletti 1 hr Tmi 14
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr DammFoolz 623
Father Baker another wolf in sheeps clothing 1 hr Bob 27
Dawn hardy 1 hr I heard 2
Owensboro Country Club cook 1 hr Doug 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages