The Queens' Kingdom

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

United States

#4204 Jan 20, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
1 HP per pound. 2 year 24000 mile warranty. check out the video of one in a Fox body stang at the dragstrip.
http://www.fordracingpartsdirect.com/2012_BOS...
That petty neat just not a fan of computers or fuel enjection but I'm old fashion I guess or not smart enough to mess with the new stuff

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

United States

#4205 Jan 20, 2013
How do I put a avatar on here from a phone

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#4206 Jan 20, 2013
Wondering30 wrote:
<quoted text>That petty neat just not a fan of computers or fuel enjection but I'm old fashion I guess or not smart enough to mess with the new stuff
I used to feel the same way. That stuff isn't going away. The Coyote motor is pretty hot, but if you really wanna see sick, check out the DTM engines. If you ever wondered what a V8 chainsaw would sound like.... 4.0 liter and they're limited DOWN to 470 HP.

58 seconds of sickness
WIT

United States

#4207 Jan 20, 2013
Just reading through today's posts and all the guy talk...football and cars, etc. I'm not really into guns either but I did have a lot of fun today!
Mexican food is always good.... I had a couple of chicken burritos. And I guess my hickory floor will survive a bleach flood...on the bright side, it wasn't a carpeted floor. The small area rug was pitched outside on the porch to be hosed down tomorrow and the cats immediately claimed the dry half for their bed! Lol
girl

Morganfield, KY

#4208 Jan 20, 2013
I gotta poop

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#4209 Jan 20, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
I used to feel the same way. That stuff isn't going away. The Coyote motor is pretty hot, but if you really wanna see sick, check out the DTM engines. If you ever wondered what a V8 chainsaw would sound like.... 4.0 liter and they're limited DOWN to 470 HP.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JrpbbE4D4RQXX
58 seconds of sickness
Where was the chainsaw at? It sounded sick. LOL

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Owensboro, KY

#4210 Jan 20, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
1 HP per pound. 2 year 24000 mile warranty. check out the video of one in a Fox body stang at the dragstrip.
http://www.fordracingpartsdirect.com/2012_BOS...
That's a stock motor. My friend has a turbo 4v 4.6 that makes close to 1500 at the wheels. Still very streetable.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4211 Jan 20, 2013
WIT wrote:
Just reading through today's posts and all the guy talk...football and cars, etc. I'm not really into guns either but I did have a lot of fun today!
Mexican food is always good.... I had a couple of chicken burritos. And I guess my hickory floor will survive a bleach flood...on the bright side, it wasn't a carpeted floor. The small area rug was pitched outside on the porch to be hosed down tomorrow and the cats immediately claimed the dry half for their bed! Lol
Cats are crazy. LOL Are they outside cats, even in the winter?

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4212 Jan 20, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
Where was the chainsaw at? It sounded sick. LOL
I like the alcohol injected small blocks from silver crown for bad engine sounds, but this is a whole new level.
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#4213 Jan 20, 2013
@ WIT And I missed it! I was able to be up and around at 12:45. Next time, maybe something later in the day. I will make a request to the Queen and Red. I'm glad you had fun though :)

Wild Blue Yonder

#4214 Jan 20, 2013
WIT - Glad you made it home safely. Sorry about the bleach incident.:/

We're leaving the bowling alley...where Lord AM was king for the night and going out to eat...again.

I

Level 2

Location hidden

#4215 Jan 20, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:

We're leaving the bowling alley...where Lord AM was king for the night and going out to eat...again.

I
Well that you your grace. Considering that you didn't eat the first time... Btw, you are no longer allowed to bring your fake diet dew's to galas. ;-)

But all around, great day, minus the upset stomach from the greasy chicken nachos.. I knew I'd not feel well, that's why I didn't order chicken nachos.. But alas, it showed up that way anyways.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#4216 Jan 20, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:

I
Where she actually ate!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#4217 Jan 20, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>Well that you your grace. Considering that you didn't eat the first time... Btw, you are no longer allowed to bring your fake diet dew's to galas. ;-)

But all around, great day, minus the upset stomach from the greasy chicken nachos.. I knew I'd not feel well, that's why I didn't order chicken nachos.. But alas, it showed up that way anyways.
*thank you...lol

Wild Blue Yonder

#4218 Jan 20, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well that you your grace. Considering that you didn't eat the first time... Btw, you are no longer allowed to bring your fake diet dew's to galas. ;-)
OR I could just issue a decree stating, when the Queen is taking a drink, nobody is permitted to speak until all fluids have been safely swallowed.
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#4219 Jan 20, 2013
Hi, all! I didn't know you all could go this long! Next time, call me for the second time of eating out! Glad you all had fun!!

Wild Blue Yonder

#4220 Jan 20, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>

Maybe no Mexican next time? Or remember to bring the Tums.:)

Level 2

Location hidden

#4221 Jan 20, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>OR I could just issue a decree stating, when the Queen is taking a drink, nobody is permitted to speak until all fluids have been safely swallowed.
There really weren't words spoken.. And it wasn't like he said anything funny... Lol!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#4222 Jan 20, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe no Mexican next time? Or remember to bring the Tums.:)
Sounds like you guys had a great time in spite of J's run in with the greasy Mexican.

Did you do your soda out the nose trick?

Wild Blue Yonder

#4223 Jan 20, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you guys had a great time in spite of J's run in with the greasy Mexican.
Did you do your soda out the nose trick?
Out the nose, mouth, & aspirated into my lungs all at the same time. I'm incredibly talented that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wesleyan Dale Higdon 1 min Gotcha 5
Warren Copeland, still a rat tweeker lowlife. 11 min Happygirl 3
Jessica Howard 24 min SKG 2
McDonalds wesleyan park closed 28 min Mcanswer 5
who is ANDY WALL 36 min Wondering 3
OCTC refunds 55 min Where tho 14
Chris hill Ashley Martin 57 min Gross 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance