Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Duluth, GA

#3896 Jan 18, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. No leg-humping...sadly.
Can't believe you missed the perfect change while he was in the bed come my queen take charge lol

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#3898 Jan 18, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Normmmm. LOL
How was work? He did things go with the 'smell guy'? Were you able to stay upright and conscious?
Once Edgar woke me up, it was fine. We covered postmortem care and did vitals and practiced blood pressure on each other. And a bunch of other stuff. Then we got out an hour early...yea!!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#3899 Jan 18, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Once Edgar woke me up, it was fine. We covered postmortem care and did vitals and practiced blood pressure on each other. And a bunch of other stuff. Then we got out an hour early...yea!!
Sounds like you had a great day. Who would have thought work could be so enjoyable?

Wild Blue Yonder

#3900 Jan 18, 2013
Wondering30 wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't believe you missed the perfect change while he was in the bed come my queen take charge lol
He was in the bed yesterday, too. Probably won't be the last time since he likes to volunteer himself; the only guy getting a room full of women to practice on him. He's not stupid. lol.

Wild Blue Yonder

#3901 Jan 18, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you had a great day. Who would have thought work could be so enjoyable?
Work is pretty enjoyable so far. Sadly, I don't get to take Edgar with me when training is over.:/

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#3902 Jan 18, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Work is pretty enjoyable so far. Sadly, I don't get to take Edgar with me when training is over.:/
I knew there would be a catch. Drat

Wild Blue Yonder

#3903 Jan 18, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew there would be a catch. Drat
There always is. He'll be at the other campus, actually. They just train us all together.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#3904 Jan 18, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
There always is. He'll be at the other campus, actually. They just train us all together.
Wrenched away before you even had a chance.:-p At least you can always savor the smell.. and that dreamy voice.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3905 Jan 18, 2013
I'm a little concerned about Blueeyes... Just saw on the news where at rig flipped. He hasn't been on for a whole and didn't answer his phone earlier. Has anyone heard from him?

Level 2

Location hidden

#3906 Jan 18, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry
Heard about a truck crash on 65.. You ok? Just makin sure it wasn't you.

Wild Blue Yonder

#3907 Jan 18, 2013
It wasn't Geezer.

Level 1

Location hidden

#3908 Jan 18, 2013
Yeah.... sorry... been boogy'n

Wild Blue Yonder

#3909 Jan 18, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
Yeah.... sorry... been boogy'n
That's nothing to be sorry about. lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3910 Jan 18, 2013
Evening all! I had a somewhat adventurous day. I had to travel here and there to make some deliveries and pick up some material. I got my semi buried in the mud this afternoon, along with my 2-ton single-axel dump truck. The only thing I was able to do was use 1 chain, a strap, and my Teledyne Princeton Forklift. And I pulled but of my trucks out of the mud with the forklift. Dang, that was fun.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3911 Jan 18, 2013
both*

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#3912 Jan 18, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
Evening all! I had a somewhat adventurous day. I had to travel here and there to make some deliveries and pick up some material. I got my semi buried in the mud this afternoon, along with my 2-ton single-axel dump truck. The only thing I was able to do was use 1 chain, a strap, and my Teledyne Princeton Forklift. And I pulled but of my trucks out of the mud with the forklift. Dang, that was fun.
That sounds like Army shenanigans. One burial leads to more burials. Glad you were able to resolve that without too much difficulty.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3913 Jan 18, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like Army shenanigans. One burial leads to more burials. Glad you were able to resolve that without too much difficulty.
I usually get things resolved without calling in the big dogs and my boss' checkbook. Very rarely do I have to make that call. LOL!!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#3914 Jan 18, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
I usually get things resolved without calling in the big dogs and my boss' checkbook. Very rarely do I have to make that call. LOL!!
In our cases often it's pride. No one wants to be the guy that gives up and says he can't get them out. LOL We've used up some before.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3915 Jan 18, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
In our cases often it's pride. No one wants to be the guy that gives up and says he can't get them out. LOL We've used up some before.
Yeah. I usually call in my co-workers to come and help me out if it aint too far for them to drive. But, I had to make that call one time for him to bring a wrecker to pull me out and that was years ago. Of course back then, I was still learning and wasn't very brave like I am now.
WIT

United States

#3916 Jan 18, 2013
Sound like everyone had quite a day!
Mud and chains and big trucks.--glad you got out of that mess. I've only had one semi with a long flat bed stuck at my house . Loaded with 40 ft trusses. From 5pm till 11pm on smooth ice, and blocking the road. Temp was 0 degrees. 2 years ago this month. Not a good time for all of us involved.

Castle, this Edgar sounds soooo sexxxy! You've hit the jackpot on these training classes! Lol. Exactly what kind of men's cologne smells like the mall? Report back on that....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
christina epley 17 min Her Happily Ever ... 3
Relationships:( over rated 1 hr Broken Heart 1
Richard Howard (Apr '13) 1 hr butterfly 6
Is Richard Howard back with Katie (Oct '12) 1 hr butterfly 4
Halls of Rough 2 hr Carly 1
Review: Papa Grande Mexican Restaurant 2 hr neo 8
Affair alert dot com 3 hr DUH 29
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web