Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Duluth, GA

#3061 Jan 14, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweet Sassafras, if anything. But that was WIT & Tree Rat, talking about sassafras tea last week, not Comment. Although, if Comment wants it - I'm all for it!
Gosh, I love saying that word...sassafras. I could just sit & say it all night. lol.(Gah...I'm such a nerd.)
Not a nerd cause that would mean I am to and I don't wanna be a nerd so we are not my QUEEN

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3062 Jan 14, 2013
Comment wrote:
<quoted text>I like Sweet Seafoam! I will need to come up with another email name to register with, but I will get that done as soon as my daughter gets off work to do it! And Queen, chiffon perfume I'm sure smells wonderful! I will test it the next time I'm there!
Sweetseafoam@gmail or yahoo..

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#3063 Jan 14, 2013
Ive come to the conclusion that if dogs could talk, they would mock us for not being able to lick ourselves. They always seem to wait until we are around. There has to be a reason for that. Its as if they feel its something they should show off.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Duluth, GA

#3064 Jan 14, 2013
Ok tree rat here's on for ya.

As I ponder to fart I realized it was a shart as I dropped my draws to my surprise shit filled my thighs bathroom not so close nor any paper to be found I wiped my tail on the ground.
Not as poetic as your but a febble attempt

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#3065 Jan 14, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Ive come to the conclusion that if dogs could talk, they would mock us for not being able to lick ourselves. They always seem to wait until we are around. There has to be a reason for that. Its as if they feel its something they should show off.
I think cats would do the same thing as dogs will do, only except more smarter.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3066 Jan 14, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Ive come to the conclusion that if dogs could talk, they would mock us for not being able to lick ourselves. They always seem to wait until we are around. There has to be a reason for that. Its as if they feel its something they should show off.
So, are you done stroking your 400 pound fat man or whatever?

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3067 Jan 14, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>Have a safe trip. I hope it's good news.
I (we, lil man & I) made it :) yaaaa!

we are staying with my Aunt.(good times) Got to be up bright and early (not good times!)

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#3068 Jan 14, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I (we, lil man & I) made it :) yaaaa!
we are staying with my Aunt.(good times) Got to be up bright and early (not good times!)
Nice. I hope you get good news. You could use some.
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#3069 Jan 14, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetseafoam@gmail or yahoo..
Well, I am unfortunately not a computer geek. I know we use gmail. Does that help?

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#3070 Jan 14, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
stroking your 400 pound fat man
Wasn't that the first atomic bomb?

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3071 Jan 14, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Stacked is literally stacking her hair in very short layers!!
So it's a short style? Maybe I can talk her out of that. Nothing wrong with short hair but she doesn't have the right facial structure for that.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#3072 Jan 14, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Wasn't that the first atomic bomb?
Fat man and little boy I think...

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#3073 Jan 14, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
So, are you done stroking your 400 pound fat man or whatever?
If it isn't Diet Mtn Dew on my screen, now I'm choking on my chicken for dinner.

You people & food or drink are not a safe combo for me.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3074 Jan 14, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I (we, lil man & I) made it :) yaaaa!
we are staying with my Aunt.(good times) Got to be up bright and early (not good times!)
hey where did u go

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#3075 Jan 14, 2013
Wondering30 wrote:
Ok tree rat here's on for ya.
As I ponder to fart I realized it was a shart as I dropped my draws to my surprise shit filled my thighs bathroom not so close nor any paper to be found I wiped my tail on the ground.
Not as poetic as your but a febble attempt
Lol. I heard Bob and Tom talking bout some news anchor sharting at the white house just the other day.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#3076 Jan 14, 2013
Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I am unfortunately not a computer geek. I know we use gmail. Does that help?
Sure. Too easy. I'm a fan of making the first letter of each word caps. So you could use SweetSeafoam@gmail.com or Sweet_Seafoam@gmail.com. I'm SURE one of those is free. Well reasonably sure. LOL.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#3077 Jan 14, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
If it isn't Diet Mtn Dew on my screen, now I'm choking on my chicken for dinner.
You people & food or drink are not a safe combo for me.
No chicken is safe around you, huh? Favorite way to eat chicken?

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#3078 Jan 14, 2013
I have bribed the 400 pound man to stay on his side of the jail cell with the promise of a wheelbarrow full of butterfingers. He has a wonderful voice, does quite a good version of a crash test dummies song.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#3079 Jan 14, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text>So it's a short style? Maybe I can talk her out of that. Nothing wrong with short hair but she doesn't have the right facial structure for that.
Yes very!! Go to google and type in stacked hair then click on the pictures. Some of them even shave the back of their neck short!!! Please google it and click on images.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Owensboro, KY

#3080 Jan 14, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
If it isn't Diet Mtn Dew on my screen, now I'm choking on my chicken for dinner.
You people & food or drink are not a safe combo for me.
There you go talking dirty again lol jk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halls of rough 2 min Just saying 4
i miss you like crazy 13 min Missing you 8
Daelyn Mason 24 min Dlm 2
Tammy Tackett (Mar '14) 25 min naw 11
Kortney Tayleranne Osborne (Mar '14) 1 hr yes 11
Fre@ks in colony 1 hr hoefosho 3
Elizabeth Brown Skaggs 1 hr Oldroomie 1

Flood Warning for Daviess County was issued at April 01 at 4:51PM EDT

More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]