|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
a very happily married female
No wonder you got gooned up on Topix. Outcast... Show off. jk

You sound 'normal' enough to me. I don't run shit here but I'll say 'welcome' anyway.

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Comment wrote:
<quoted text>I am familiar with his fascination with fisting, but I'm not inclined to be a volunteer. I have been here, reading and rarely commenting, since the beginning. I was once blue and got tired of the bullying. I am no one you would remember, but Red will know who she can trust with my real life identity, as well as my previous blue name. Now, to help with names, I will tell you a little about me. I am a very happily married female that loves pets. My 2 daughters are grown but are the lights of my life. Do you have questions?
If I remember correctly, she's told me your name.. But I forgot it.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, man! Good food at that motel!!! Not there right now but will let you know when I am!! Our apartment is in the first house on the right after you cross the bridge into town!!
No joke? I drove right by it this morning. I would've honked if I'd known. LOL I was a beautiful day up there. I bit breezy, but really nice. Partly sunny and mid 50s. I'll take that in January.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Wondering30 wrote:
<quoted text>You should look up 793 cat haul truck you'll like
Oh yes!! My son had a few of those before we re-gifted them to families that needed Christmas!(Toys of course!) I once dated a man that drove them (heck he probably still does!) I always wanted to hear about what he hauled or how far. There were always stories for him to tell! I loved listening to him! Sometimes, he'd call me while he was hauling and I loved to hear him talk to the other haulers!! They'd carry on like I don't know what!

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>
No wonder you got gooned up on Topix. Outcast... Show off. jk
You sound 'normal' enough to me. I don't run shit here but I'll say 'welcome' anyway.
How bout Hera? If im not mistaken, she is, among other things, the goddess of domestic tranquillity. Something to do with family.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hera was my suggestion for a screen name for Comment. That posted to the wrong poster. Dont get all gushy on me Big. Lol

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Wondering30 wrote:
<quoted text>I volunteer as a fire fighter in Henderson county I kinda not really know what you mean to see some one you know lose everything in a fire or friend in a bad wreck health care takes a special breed of person
Yes sir it does! Are you from Henderson?

Level 4

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Thanks for the welcome, Beautifully Red. I have always admired those ladies with the red hair and firey temper.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

-tree rat- wrote:
Hera was my suggestion for a screen name for Comment. That posted to the wrong poster. Dont get all gushy on me Big. Lol
Rgr.'Goddess of Domestic Tranquility' ummm probably not so much.

Good suggestion for her though.

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes!! My son had a few of those before we re-gifted them to families that needed Christmas!(Toys of course!) I once dated a man that drove them (heck he probably still does!) I always wanted to hear about what he hauled or how far. There were always stories for him to tell! I loved listening to him! Sometimes, he'd call me while he was hauling and I loved to hear him talk to the other haulers!! They'd carry on like I don't know what!
Them c.b. radios are good to have. But, then you got idiots that just loves making complete fools of themselves.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

<quoted text>
Yes sir it does! Are you from Henderson?
Yes

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Comment wrote:
<quoted text>I am familiar with his fascination with fisting, but I'm not inclined to be a volunteer. I have been here, reading and rarely commenting, since the beginning. I was once blue and got tired of the bullying. I am no one you would remember, but Red will know who she can trust with my real life identity, as well as my previous blue name. Now, to help with names, I will tell you a little about me. I am a very happily married female that loves pets. My 2 daughters are grown but are the lights of my life. Do you have questions?
I can attest to her. She is not a troll. She's a good woman. I think she needs a very sweet name!!

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

<quoted text>
I can attest to her. She is not a troll. She's a good woman. I think she needs a very sweet name!!
We got olive now sweet pea

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>If I remember correctly, she's told me your name.. But I forgot it.
Umm I don't believe I have. I've always referred to her as "comment"
WIT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

<quoted text>
I am a home caregiver. I go into senior citizen homes and help them. I do everything from doing light house work to bathing them. I love what I do but, most I the folks I work with have grave diseases, disorders, or syndromes. So, it can be difficult when my clients are going down hill. Especially when you've adopted them as part of your family.
I hired a CNA to help right after I broke my arm last year. Nice lady. Her most important job was to chauffeur me and the guys that were working for me at the time

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

<quoted text>Umm I don't believe I have. I've always referred to her as "comment"
Maybe so.. I thought you said her name before the Gala.. I may be wrong.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Princeton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hello. Just thought I'd say hi and see how everyone's day was going.

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, she is on a different sleep cycle! I want to request a name, in blue, for use in her kingdom. I am often away in Tapfish World, but I do like visiting the kingdom.
And I hope you have a good day, Red! We will have a lot to share in geriatric stories!
I am here. How can I be of help?

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>I am here. How can I be of help?
She needs a blue name..

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>
I think I've been on fire a lot longer than a month
Do you live in a holocaust cloak?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,901 - 2,920 of5,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min Commietator 138,711
egg hunts 14 min curious 2
carter carter 1 hr is it 7
Vince renfrow.... Pedophile 1 hr Camus 1
Sara Frey Gangbang 1 hr IThoughtSheWasOurs 6
Shayla Chilton 1 hr bullfrog 3
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 2 hr Mississippi Man 81,205
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••