The Queens' Kingdom
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#2959 Jan 14, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
It'll be a little while before she comes back on I assume. She's commonly the vampire of the pack!!
Yes, she is on a different sleep cycle! I want to request a name, in blue, for use in her kingdom. I am often away in Tapfish World, but I do like visiting the kingdom.
And I hope you have a good day, Red! We will have a lot to share in geriatric stories!

Level 2

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2961 Jan 14, 2013
Comment wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, she is on a different sleep cycle! I want to request a name, in blue, for use in her kingdom. I am often away in Tapfish World, but I do like visiting the kingdom.
And I hope you have a good day, Red! We will have a lot to share in geriatric stories!
Well, the rest of us could assist in the meantime.. If I missed your intro previously, sorry.. Tell us more about you.. Don't listen to Treerat's forthcoming suggestion if it has anything to do with fisting..

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2962 Jan 14, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
Good morning denizens! And how are we this morning?
Vegas dreaming (thanks girls). Driving like a roman chariot race. biz as usual around here.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Boonville, IN

#2963 Jan 14, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a home caregiver. I go into senior citizen homes and help them. I do everything from doing light house work to bathing them. I love what I do but, most I the folks I work with have grave diseases, disorders, or syndromes. So, it can be difficult when my clients are going down hill. Especially when you've adopted them as part of your family.
I volunteer as a fire fighter in Henderson county I kinda not really know what you mean to see some one you know lose everything in a fire or friend in a bad wreck health care takes a special breed of person

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2964 Jan 14, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
Do you guys realize that we've stayed on fire for almost a month? Lol!
I think I've been on fire a lot longer than a month

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2965 Jan 14, 2013
WIT wrote:
Good Morning all ! Dental appt this morning. Ugh. Then made a Dr. Seuss breakfast ( green eggs and ham) for the kids. Green eggs taste "funny" lol. Love the Las Vegas idea--lots to see and do there! Florida is always good. Love my fantasy life! But real life says McDonald's with a play area. Lol.
You'll never guess where I was this morning. Wyalusing. For real. I took pics with me at the big sign and in front of the old hotel in town. Are you back in the endless mountains or just the money makr?
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#2966 Jan 14, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the rest of us could assist in the meantime.. If I missed your intro previously, sorry.. Tell us more about you.. Don't listen to Treerat's forthcoming suggestion if it has anything to do with fisting..
I am familiar with his fascination with fisting, but I'm not inclined to be a volunteer. I have been here, reading and rarely commenting, since the beginning. I was once blue and got tired of the bullying. I am no one you would remember, but Red will know who she can trust with my real life identity, as well as my previous blue name. Now, to help with names, I will tell you a little about me. I am a very happily married female that loves pets. My 2 daughters are grown but are the lights of my life. Do you have questions?

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2967 Jan 14, 2013
WIT wrote:
Good Morning all ! Dental appt this morning. Ugh. Then made a Dr. Seuss breakfast ( green eggs and ham) for the kids. Green eggs taste "funny" lol. Love the Las Vegas idea--lots to see and do there! Florida is always good. Love my fantasy life! But real life says McDonald's with a play area. Lol.
I LOVE my dentist... he's the bomb. No pain and awesome quality work.

Did you make the eggs green on purpose? I used to have a pan that would do it sometimes. Kinda cool.

Good luck with your dentist. Hope he doesn't maul you too bad.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2968 Jan 14, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
Happy Monday, everyone.
You too Dix
WIT

United States

#2969 Jan 14, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Something fun to do: While sitting at a stop, at a multi-lane intersection, turn to the person next you. Make sure you have their attention. Press your nose against your window glass, with your palms pressed flat on each side of your head. Grin as big as you can, make sure your lips are skinned back from your teeth. Do not so much as blink until the light turns green. Let them spend the rest of the day creeped out, and forever looking for you at the next stop light.
Something fun to do at night: Pull up beside a vehicle about the same height as yours. Slow down to their speed. Have your passenger catch the other drivers attention. While maintaining eye contact , your passenger pulls a clear plastic bag over his head, making sure rhe plastic bag is snug over his face. It gets a reaction!!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2970 Jan 14, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello big package.
Hi Olive... i like olives in my salad or drink. lol
WIT

United States

#2971 Jan 14, 2013
Wondering30 wrote:
<quoted text>We only get wheel no tires I can set inside of it
Are they commonly called "ukes" ? I've seen them on the haul roads on ohio county?

Level 2

Boonville, IN

#2972 Jan 14, 2013
Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
I am familiar with his fascination with fisting, but I'm not inclined to be a volunteer. I have been here, reading and rarely commenting, since the beginning. I was once blue and got tired of the bullying. I am no one you would remember, but Red will know who she can trust with my real life identity, as well as my previous blue name. Now, to help with names, I will tell you a little about me. I am a very happily married female that loves pets. My 2 daughters are grown but are the lights of my life. Do you have questions?
wow I just had to read this twice thought you said( I've been there) oh my im sorry but had to share the brain fart lmao

Level 2

Boonville, IN

#2973 Jan 14, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they commonly called "ukes" ? I've seen them on the haul roads on ohio county?
No that is a uklid haul truck
WIT

United States

#2974 Jan 14, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in New York for 19 years, and some drivers would carry baseball bats in their car and if someone honked at them or cut them off, they would stop their cars in front of them, get out with the baseball bat, and start clobbering on the car! Yikes!!
I've wanted to do that when someone, for no apparent reason, drives sooooo sslloowwww. I tell my passenger that when I get along side the other vehicle to roll down the window and beat the other car with the ball bat. Makes me feel better!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2975 Jan 14, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in New York for 19 years, and some drivers would carry baseball bats in their car and if someone honked at them or cut them off, they would stop their cars in front of them, get out with the baseball bat, and start clobbering on the car! Yikes!!
Wow. Where abouts? I lived in the South Bronx for a few years. Top floor loft above the 'Blue Flame Lounge' No gay stuff however, it was a very interesting time in my life.

Gotta LOVE nyc drivers though

-tree rat-
Level 1

Since: Jan 13

#2976 Jan 14, 2013
Lol, im not fascinated by fisting. Im merely helping women understand its a completly viable means to sexual enlightenment. There is no longer a need to be a closet fister. Step forth, scream to the world, I am a fister, hear me roar!!!! Just for Shits and Giggles, i layed a tape measure across my fist, four inchs by three inchs. Thats 12 square inchs. So, if anyone was thinking of asking me to oblige them, i think i would start out with a horse jockey instead. My hand would be expert level only. I would like to point out, i did not bring it up this time. I do belive we, or I rather should do another poll on some other sexual perversions. I was surprised by the fisting poll. Many more in favor than against. The "eeewwwwwww" cracked me up. Lol.
WIT

United States

#2977 Jan 14, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
You'll never guess where I was this morning. Wyalusing. For real. I took pics with me at the big sign and in front of the old hotel in town. Are you back in the endless mountains or just the money makr?
Ah, man! Good food at that motel!!! Not there right now but will let you know when I am!! Our apartment is in the first house on the right after you cross the bridge into town!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#2978 Jan 14, 2013
Comment wrote:
<quoted text>I am familiar with his fascination with fisting, but I'm not inclined to be a volunteer. I have been here, reading and rarely commenting, since the beginning. I was once blue and got tired of the bullying. I am no one you would remember, but Red will know who she can trust with my real life identity, as well as my previous blue name. Now, to help with names, I will tell you a little about me. I am a very happily married female that loves pets. My 2 daughters are grown but are the lights of my life. Do you have questions?
Not really, just figured a little insight might help the group.. Lol

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2979 Jan 14, 2013
Comment wrote:
<quoted text>
a very happily married female
No wonder you got gooned up on Topix. Outcast... Show off. jk

You sound 'normal' enough to me. I don't run shit here but I'll say 'welcome' anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Danielle Mills 18 min Anonymous 2
Where are the Pokemon Go stops in Owensboro? 20 min Uncle touchy 6
Lindsey Menche 23 min Hill Billy 7
logan settle (Jul '13) 29 min justsayin 18
Constance Ambrose (Mar '15) 35 min Bahahaha 3
Will Berry 37 min seriously 3
haley ellis (Dec '12) 42 min Haley 26

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance