You should look up 793 cat haul truck you'll like

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2940 Jan 14, 2013
Wondering30 wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda I guess
I've always thought that heavy machinery mechanics was interesting. But I guess of doing it day in and day out, you'd get bored or frustrated with it.

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

Boonville, IN

#2941 Jan 14, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
I've always thought that heavy machinery mechanics was interesting. But I guess of doing it day in and day out, you'd get bored or frustrated with it.
Just achy

Level 2

Boonville, IN

#2942 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
What do you do

“unstoppable”

Since: Jul 11

Hell

#2943 Jan 14, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow talk about perfect timing.
Hello big package.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#2944 Jan 14, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> Hello
Hello

Level 2

Boonville, IN

#2945 Jan 14, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello

Lol ok

Level 2

Boonville, IN

#2946 Jan 14, 2013
<quoted text>
It's something new every day just lack of sleep is a killer in this business lol

Level 2

Boonville, IN

#2947 Jan 14, 2013
_Olive_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello
Opp meant hello
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#2948 Jan 14, 2013
Hello! Is the Queen about? I have a request.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#2949 Jan 14, 2013
Something fun to do: While sitting at a stop, at a multi-lane intersection, turn to the person next you. Make sure you have their attention. Press your nose against your window glass, with your palms pressed flat on each side of your head. Grin as big as you can, make sure your lips are skinned back from your teeth. Do not so much as blink until the light turns green. Let them spend the rest of the day creeped out, and forever looking for you at the next stop light.

“unstoppable”

Hell

#2950 Jan 14, 2013
Wondering30 wrote:
<quoted text>Opp meant hello
Hello Wondering 30.
WIT

United States

#2951 Jan 14, 2013
Wondering30 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's something new every day just lack of sleep is a killer in this business lol
Wow! Just googled it! Can you even reach the top of the tire rim? Wow

“unstoppable”

Hell

#2952 Jan 14, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Something fun to do: While sitting at a stop, at a multi-lane intersection, turn to the person next you. Make sure you have their attention. Press your nose against your window glass, with your palms pressed flat on each side of your head. Grin as big as you can, make sure your lips are skinned back from your teeth. Do not so much as blink until the light turns green. Let them spend the rest of the day creeped out, and forever looking for you at the next stop light.
I lived in New York for 19 years, and some drivers would carry baseball bats in their car and if someone honked at them or cut them off, they would stop their cars in front of them, get out with the baseball bat, and start clobbering on the car! Yikes!!

Level 2

Boonville, IN

#2953 Jan 14, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
That's great lmao

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#2954 Jan 14, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
Happy Monday, everyone.
Happy Monday!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#2955 Jan 14, 2013
Wondering30 wrote:
<quoted text>What do you do
I am a home caregiver. I go into senior citizen homes and help them. I do everything from doing light house work to bathing them. I love what I do but, most I the folks I work with have grave diseases, disorders, or syndromes. So, it can be difficult when my clients are going down hill. Especially when you've adopted them as part of your family.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#2956 Jan 14, 2013
Comment wrote:
Hello! Is the Queen about? I have a request.
It'll be a little while before she comes back on I assume. She's commonly the vampire of the pack!!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#2957 Jan 14, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
LMAO!!! I would die of laughter!! That is so hilarious! Sometimes, I absolutely LOVE your ideas! Some of the others (mainly fisting..) not so keen on, it is fun to hear you report back what you've learned from other women though!!

Level 2

Boonville, IN

#2958 Jan 14, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! Just googled it! Can you even reach the top of the tire rim? Wow
We only get wheel no tires I can set inside of it

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 4 min JOB LESS 1,331
Treazure Sawyers (Jun '13) 4 min Moe 41
jessica heichelbech.. what really happened? 6 min Jessica has dumb ... 13
TerryMichaelCooneys preejaculation problem 7 min Terry loves penis 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Nutz 151,156
DJ Memphis 10 min Not fooling anyone 10
Best single dads in owb (Jun '12) 55 min frankly speaking 59
naughty wives club 2 hr Jimmy 34
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search