WIT

United States

#2696 Jan 13, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
I'm open for suggestions on how to keep an 11 and 12 yr old from killing one another... It's fckn ridiculous....
Give each a game/DS/? Of some sort and put them in different chairs.
Find some way to separate them!!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2697 Jan 13, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text>Nah.... At least you have some taste in music.....*cough*Castle*cough* .....
Oh excuse me.....
Lol!!!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2698 Jan 13, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
I'm open for suggestions on how to keep an 11 and 12 yr old from killing one another... It's fckn ridiculous....
Let them duke it out in the yard. After one of them gets their ass whipped, they won't do it anymore or bother the other until they forget how bad they got their ass whipped or they wanna try again.
WIT

United States

#2699 Jan 13, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
That's cute. Tell him to open the garage because the car's coming in? My mom used to do that too.
At our house it was always an airplane coming in for a landing!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#2700 Jan 13, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
<quoted text> Was it you that said they lived in New Jersey?
Yeah... or PA or Maine. Depends on what week or month it is.

I'm in PA this weekend. Olyphant, right near Scranton.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2701 Jan 13, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Tie them together! lol I'm glad mine are still babies <3
Then the survivor would just have to drag the other around...

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Owensboro, KY

#2702 Jan 13, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> Then the survivor would just have to drag the other around...
Lol both boys?

Me and my bother used to go at it bad. By he was 5 yrs older then me so needless to say had the advantage. I don't give up easy though. Baseball bats and hockey sticks were my friends

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#2703 Jan 13, 2013
The reason i ask, ive always wanted to see the pine barrens in New Jersey. Id love to see Maine as well.
WIT

United States

#2704 Jan 13, 2013
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol both boys?
Me and my bother used to go at it bad. By he was 5 yrs older then me so needless to say had the advantage. I don't give up easy though. Baseball bats and hockey sticks were my friends
Told 'em if they were going to argue and fight then I wanted to watch and they had to fight, push and shove! They couldn't believe me but I insisted. Finally one took a halfhearted swing and bumped the others nose. Blood blood blood. End of fight. Taught me lesson.
WIT

United States

#2705 Jan 13, 2013
Taught me A lesson...

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2706 Jan 13, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
The reason i ask, ive always wanted to see the pine barrens in New Jersey. Id love to see Maine as well.
A canoe or kayak is an awesome way to see either. Very different, but both equally interesting.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2707 Jan 13, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:

I was in Maine right after Christmas and couldn't even get in to the house. Just too much snow. I wasn't staying so it wasn't a big deal at that time.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#2708 Jan 13, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> Nah.... At least you have some taste in music.....*cough*Castle*cough* .....
Oh excuse me.....
Cough drop??

When you're done sucking on that, we can do another round of Ashlee Simpson karaoke, Sassy Pants.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2709 Jan 13, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
Let them duke it out in the yard. After one of them gets their ass whipped, they won't do it anymore or bother the other until they forget how bad they got their ass whipped or they wanna try again.
I've let em go once.... Never again. Relentless.... all I can say. But it's only with each other.... Otherwise they're great girls

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#2710 Jan 13, 2013
If you google a picture taken from space that shows the US at night, with all the street lights and such, Maine is the only dark spot on the east side of the mississippi river. I've heard the people up there have very heavy northern accents, so ivery wanted to go up there and see if i could have a conversation. lol

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#2711 Jan 13, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
If you google a picture taken from space that shows the US at night, with all the street lights and such, Maine is the only dark spot on the east side of the mississippi river. I've heard the people up there have very heavy northern accents, so ivery wanted to go up there and see if i could have a conversation. lol
Just come to the next royal banquet & talk to Big.:)

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2712 Jan 13, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Cough drop??
When you're done sucking on that, we can do another round of Ashlee Simpson karaoke, Sassy Pants.
Ouch... I think I felt a twinge on that one.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2713 Jan 13, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
True. I can't see or hear the neighbors there unless they're shooting. I've had at least two Moose on the property the last few years including an 883 lb bull. It's a great place to go relax and the people in Maine are generally really nice. God, especially compared to Jersey.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

#2714 Jan 13, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Just come to the next royal banquet & talk to Big.:)
I'll bring my Maine slide deck. LOL

Level 2

Since: Nov 12

United States

#2715 Jan 13, 2013
BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what we did as kids and I learned I was to small to talk shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Jerk off 3 min hmm 9
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Cornelius Scudmister 155,423
Sadie Bartrum 8 min lol 12
Dylan welch 14 min yoyo24 6
she is still my heart 32 min hmmm 23
straw or hay 1 hr horse 4
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr yeah man 7,183

Owensboro Jobs

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Owensboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owensboro

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]