The Queens' Kingdom

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#2433 Jan 12, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>This did make me laugh, by the way.:)

How's your sick, feverish one doing now??
His fever has been below 100 all day and he is eating light. Sitting around on his laptop and iPod all day. Thanks for asking.
WIT

United States

#2434 Jan 12, 2013
I've been reading posts from yesterday and today and chuckled a little bit. Not that is funny or amusing in any way about aches, pains, fever, surgery etc. but here everybody is, together in sickness and in health! Sounds like a true match. The castle walls contain and support us all !

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2435 Jan 12, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, really? It's been almost 6 years since I got mine.
Yeah. 4 to 6 weeks to get her letter of completion from dept. of Criminal Justice. Then she takes that to the Sheriffs office and pays another $40 to KSP for a background check and $25 to Sheriffs Dept. for the License. They send it all off and 8-12 weeks later she'll get a letter sayin she can pick it up at the Sheriffs Dept. Long drawn out process now

Level 1

Location hidden

#2436 Jan 12, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! I was a "stay at home mom" and it did make me crazy!! Turns out that type of mom position involves miles and miles of driving: preschool, kindermusik, parks, play dates and on and on. To top it off, its 24/7 at the same job. Pay scale? Ha! I kinda envied my single sister.. A floating nurse. Good pay and lotsa travel! Aw, I wouldn't trade off my girls.
I'll tell you right now I developed a whole new respect for single moms about 3 days into my daughter moving in with me full time. I just had to find my groove and go with it.

Owensboro, KY

#2437 Jan 12, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. 4 to 6 weeks to get her letter of completion from dept. of Criminal Justice. Then she takes that to the Sheriffs office and pays another $40 to KSP for a background check and $25 to Sheriffs Dept. for the License. They send it all off and 8-12 weeks later she'll get a letter sayin she can pick it up at the Sheriffs Dept. Long drawn out process now
Yeah. I guess I was remembering my renewal. It took about a month.
WIT

United States

#2438 Jan 12, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> I'll tell you right now I developed a whole new respect for single moms about 3 days into my daughter moving in with me full time. I just had to find my groove and go with it.
m

Bought those rose bushes yet? Lol. I'm really glad you are there for your daughter and it seems you really have it under control. Bet it really changed your life!(Found out about the traffic stops and searches... Drug busts )

Level 2

Location hidden

#2439 Jan 12, 2013
Home safely.. :-)
WIT

United States

#2441 Jan 12, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
Home safely..:-)
Glad you are safe. Is the weather really bad and getting worse?

It's been really quiet in the kingdom for a little while but I expect it will pick up along about midnite. Lol

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2440 Jan 12, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
Home safely..:-)
Glad ya made it home safe.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2442 Jan 12, 2013
I think everyone ran for cover....:\

Owensboro, KY

#2443 Jan 12, 2013
I'm here.

Level 2

Location hidden

#2444 Jan 12, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>Glad you are safe. Is the weather really bad and getting worse?

It's been really quiet in the kingdom for a little while but I expect it will pick up along about midnite. Lol
It was pretty bad, not in Oboro, but Eville and Hendo got hit pretty bad.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2445 Jan 12, 2013
Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>It was pretty bad, not in Oboro, but Eville and Hendo got hit pretty bad.
Yes we did and I about needed a new pair of panties. Thunderstorms are gear until they factor in that T word!

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2446 Jan 12, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we did and I about needed a new pair of panties. Thunderstorms are gear until they factor in that T word!
* fine not gear

Damn iPad make me look stoopid ;) lol

Owensboro, KY

#2447 Jan 12, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>Yes we did and I about needed a new pair of panties. Thunderstorms are gear until they factor in that T word!
I didn't know you wore those. Just joking.:p

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2448 Jan 12, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't know you wore those. Just joking.:p
I do at work, silly ;)

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Owensboro, KY

#2449 Jan 12, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do at work, silly ;)
I don't.

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2450 Jan 12, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do at work, silly ;)
Why do you have to at work?

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#2451 Jan 12, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>LOL no, the stop making sense version. Your kids sound like a little slice of heaven.... or heavily sedated. Seriously, I told you the other night at Mr. B's how well behaved your children were.
I second that... And of someone already called seconds, I get the next agreement place holding! Very well behaved.

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Location hidden

#2452 Jan 12, 2013
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>I don't.
Very interesting! Can I ask you to prove it to me? I can be there Tuesday ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jamie Payne donít be scared 16 min Freakndasheetz 19
Women who knowingly is spreading STD'S 36 min Leah 7
its been a great day 41 min robert76 6
Are catholics real Christans? 44 min robert76 31
jessica stinnett tatum 51 min People are mean 4
Told you so 1 hr robert76 2
Rhonda renfrow 3 hr Rhonda nasty 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance