Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Oh miss Queen, haven't you heard?? The people that's been getting the vaccines are the folks getting sick. I've never had a flu shot neither has my son. I won't be getting one in the future and neither will he.

Sexy... You need to stop with all those emotions!!(Although, I know how it can be.) Go get some lipstick (if you own any) write stunning stuff about yourself on the mirror the smile!! I know a girl that does that...

GSkulls- I'm all clear for the day. I wish it wasn't gonna rain and storm, I'd go shoot some more!!

I hope everyone is having a productive and/or relaxing day! Enjoy it. I think I might go get my boy and play video games and do laundry.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm interested in seeing how the new cars perform, especially in traffic. I personally love the look of the new Fusion. I got to run the hell out of an SEL last year and liked it very much. I'm kind of sad Dodge is getting out, at least for now.
I got to go to Daytona with some friends years ago for a wild few weeks. I'd love to do that again.
I use to be a NASCAR addict. Bristol is the only race I've been to but that was 15 yrs ago.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text>That makes 2 of us...lol. How'd it go?
Ahhh, it went great!! I was so excited!! I got all 20 on the paper but only 19 in the bowling pin.:'-( I was upset about that but... It's alright.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text>Cool!!! Now you know how to take out paper people...lol
Exactly!!
Sleek peak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Wow

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

BeautifullyRedheaded wrote:
<quoted text>Ahhh, it went great!! I was so excited!! I got all 20 on the paper but only 19 in the bowling pin.:'-( I was upset about that but... It's alright.
Good job babe! I knew you'd do great..

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

<quoted text>
I got 19 out of 20 of those bullets in my paper person! I also passed the written test as well!!
Yaaay. Another rogue Redhead with a gun. LOL. No seriously congratulations and I'll never look at you the same again. Literally.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> I use to be a NASCAR addict. Bristol is the only race I've been to but that was 15 yrs ago.
I'm not an addict for sure. I'd rather drive than watch, but some of the races are huge parties and fun times. We work at Pocono and it's a wild party in the infield there. Muddin, drinkin and wet t-shirts... yeehaw.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

<quoted text>
Ahhh, it went great!! I was so excited!! I got all 20 on the paper but only 19 in the bowling pin.:'-( I was upset about that but... It's alright.
I keep forgetting my range bag or I'd shoot some after work and before I pick up my other daughter today. I'm not using the ones in it for range time.

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text>I keep forgetting my range bag or I'd shoot some after work and before I pick up my other daughter today. I'm not using the ones in it for range time.
Maybe when it's dry and a lil warmer, we could all meet up and go shoot together.

Level 1

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe when it's dry and a lil warmer, we could all meet up and go shoot together.
Sounds like a plan to me

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>Yaaay. Another rogue Redhead with a gun. LOL. No seriously congratulations and I'll never look at you the same again. Literally.
Lol thank you!!
WIT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Sounds like everyone's been super busy! Castle, hope youre feeling much better by now. I've never had a reaction to a flu shot but it sounds pretty rough. Red, sounds like you did fantastic today and I'm jealous! Maybe some day ... Sexy my 2 cents of advice would be to live close to work. Little more expensive maybe but it'd be great to be able to be in the shower 20 minutes after you leave work. And you'd get to sleep almost up to time to be at work. Then theres snow, ice and rain to travel through. Btw we lived 30+ miles from work and this is just looking back in time and thinking "why did we do that" lol
Now about all the traffic stops on the interstate yesterday. Several drug busts. Sure was a busy time!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I stand corrected... I got all 20 bullets in my silhouette!!! I just looked again!! Yeeehaw!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text>I keep forgetting my range bag or I'd shoot some after work and before I pick up my other daughter today. I'm not using the ones in it for range time.
What did you say you have? I'd like to try a smaller gun that would be easier to conceal. I don't want to carry a 22 revolver around!! Lol it'd barely be concealed!

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe when it's dry and a lil warmer, we could all meet up and go shoot together.
That's be fun!

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks! I have thought about O'boro but wondered if the drive would kill me. I will be employed at Gateway hospital in Newburgh. I def do not want anything ghetto or any where near it. My house payment right now is pretty steep, so I can manage a steep rental payment.
I'm overwhelmed lol
I LOVED living in Newburgh. Loved the house, too...but, who wouldn't when you're living in a house you know you'll never be able to afford?? lol. I lived in Old Hickory when I was a live-in nanny. The subdivision that started right across from Castle High School and then expanded all the way out toward Bell Rd....I was in the newer section toward Bell Rd. I don't think there ARE any bad areas of Newburgh to avoid. In Evansville, definitely avoid the south side toward downtown and the industrial area of the west side.(Not a west-side fan at all.) I am most familiar & comfortable with the east side; it's where my mom grew up. My sister lives over by Plaza Middle School, as does my best friend. I think I'd be happy just about anywhere in Newburgh but I would expect the COL to be on the higher end. If you looked, I'm sure you could still find something pretty decent in your price range, though.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

I stand corrected... I got all 20 bullets in my silhouette!!! I just looked again!! Yeeehaw!
Not that I'm surprised to hear this...but CONGRATS!:)

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

GreenSkulls wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, that might be fun. We do it here all the time and like it. Not everyone has a gun, so we have some they can try. I have almost all 9's, so there's no real issues with women using them.

Is there a range nearby? Public or private? I might do a search anyway just to see what's around.

“Tempermental Redhead!”

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>Not that I'm surprised to hear this...but CONGRATS!:)
Thank you!! Are you feeling better?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,301 - 2,320 of5,738
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Storey Ross 18 min Smdh 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 43 min Cornelius Scudmister 144,838
Help Office 43 min trash 3
dukes 46 min Bruised Up Ex 7
Just how retarded is "jkljkhfuf"?!? 52 min haha 13
looking for a 3 bedroom house for rent in town!!! (Nov '10) 1 hr haha 13
The THRIVE EXPERIENCE (May '13) 1 hr Concerned 35
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000