Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

-tree rat- wrote:
Damn phone is acting like Gary Busey on a three day drunk. My Queen, i have to give you fair warning, wild cherry bark contains trace amounts of, i belive its cyinide. Lol, not enuff to harm. I saw how to make that tonic in the Fox Fire books. Everyone one should have a copy of those, for survival, and a glimpse into a world that is gone.
Bring on the cyanide, baby. If it takes me out, at least the suffering will be over. lol. Then you'll have to find a new queen, of course, but that shouldn't be too hard.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

COAC, nice meeting you. I love your name.
I wore my blingin' flip flops on my date last night.
Temps rite at 70.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> I was gonna say you're to hot to LET sleep... Since you wanna press the issue
LOL. Yep. I still suck at reading men's minds, then...I was lost on where you were going with it.
WIT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a great suggestion. I never thought of using Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen in combination. Thanks for that.
We always alternated the acetaminophen and ibuprofen with the kids. Give one regular dosage of one, then a couple hours later a dose of the other. The pediatrician suggested it and it really worked for us

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling cheated? Yeah. I had a close friend from church basically set it up for me to go to her senior prom with her & all her band geek friends...she had a date picked out for me & everything...but leave it to my mom to pitch a freaking hissy fit because of the after party & how there would be changing of clothes and inappropriate undergarments being exchanged in close proximity of the opposite sex (I swear, I am not making this up) and that, absolutely, positively was I NOT ALLOWED to attend such a risque affair.
So I had a shot at something everyone gets to do before they graduate normal high school...and she screwed that up, too. You know, because grounding me for a year+ of my high school life wasn't enough. I needed more punishment for no reason to go along with it.
LOL. Just a *little* bitter, can you tell??
Lol this makes me wonder what your mother was doing at that age!? She had to get these ideas from somewhere.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

-tree rat- wrote:
I will send her my finger nail clippings, so that she knows im willing to exchange DNA.
creeper. Morning Rat.

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol this makes me wonder what your mother was doing at that age!? She had to get these ideas from somewhere.
She grew up in the 60s and I don't think she dated much 'til college, when she lost her excess weight. I think she was mostly just incredibly paranoid...and she didn't even know HALF of what to be paranoid about, due to the moral decline since her high school days.
Oh! I didn't mention the reason my parents pulled us out of public school when I was in 4th grade (I was 8 so that was 1988)...take a guess...what would you think the motivation for yanking us out of public school was??
WIT

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

-tree rat- wrote:
Damn phone is acting like Gary Busey on a three day drunk. My Queen, i have to give you fair warning, wild cherry bark contains trace amounts of, i belive its cyinide. Lol, not enuff to harm. I saw how to make that tonic in the Fox Fire books. Everyone one should have a copy of those, for survival, and a glimpse into a world that is gone.
Love the Fox Fire books! They are a fount of knowledge that can be quite useful but, alas. I only read about and don't use . Neighboring Amish families tend to do a lot of home remedies and they read the Fox Fire books also .

Wild cherry trees are poisonous to cows etc so farmers make sure the trees sprouting around the edge of the pasture are destroyed. But using small amounts in meds is one thing and eating leaves etc by the mouthful is another. Lol!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Bring on the cyanide, baby. If it takes me out, at least the suffering will be over. lol. Then you'll have to find a new queen, of course, but that shouldn't be too hard.
I'm sorry to hear that you're still not feeling well. I hope it's NOT the flu. It's particularly bad this year. Even people who got the vaccine are gettig hit. I'll think some happy thoughts for you.

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh you didn't just do that.
Sorry. I was too hot to think before I posted that.:p

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Pepper_126 wrote:
COAC, nice meeting you. I love your name.
I wore my blingin' flip flops on my date last night.
Temps rite at 70.
Dud or Stud?

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey - I just found out why your show sucked last night.

Per my sister :

"It was the same company as usual, but there's a big stadium show in Houston this weekend and they pulled the "big" trucks and drivers for that. The smaller city / arena shows (that would be us) get the second tier stuff."

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry to hear that you're still not feeling well. I hope it's NOT the flu. It's particularly bad this year. Even people who got the vaccine are gettig hit. I'll think some happy thoughts for you.
BFF thinks it's my immune system reacting to the antibodies from the 3 vaccines. It FEELS like the flu, though, darn it.:/

Thank you for the happy thoughts. I'll be sitting over here waiting for them to take effect. lol.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>She grew up in the 60s and I don't think she dated much 'til college, when she lost her excess weight. I think she was mostly just incredibly paranoid...and she didn't even know HALF of what to be paranoid about, due to the moral decline since her high school days.
Oh! I didn't mention the reason my parents pulled us out of public school when I was in 4th grade (I was 8 so that was 1988)...take a guess...what would you think the motivation for yanking us out of public school was??
Gangs? I though you were 30, not 32..

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bloods, the Crips, & the...Cornstalks?? LOL.

Nope.'88 was the year they were going to start introducing Sex Ed into schools.(At least in Indiana, anyway.) My parents didn't want us being subjected to it - so bye-bye, public school.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
BFF thinks it's my immune system reacting to the antibodies from the 3 vaccines. It FEELS like the flu, though, darn it.:/
Thank you for the happy thoughts. I'll be sitting over here waiting for them to take effect. lol.
I think she's a good friend. I kind of wish I met her. Maybe another time?

I'm trying, but I think the 750 miles may be slowing down the goodness. Or the Army blocks that stuff too.

Any big plans for today? Laundry maybe? Any traipsing on the agenda?

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

jersey city

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Amandas Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude she's OLD.

Wild Blue Yonder

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Love the Fox Fire books! They are a fount of knowledge that can be quite useful but, alas. I only read about and don't use . Neighboring Amish families tend to do a lot of home remedies and they read the Fox Fire books also .
Wild cherry trees are poisonous to cows etc so farmers make sure the trees sprouting around the edge of the pasture are destroyed. But using small amounts in meds is one thing and eating leaves etc by the mouthful is another. Lol!
I should ask my mom if she has a copy of those books. It sounds like something she'd have lying around the house.

I might be able to stop myself from eating mouthfuls of leaves...so maybe I'm safe. lol.

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
She grew up in the 60s and I don't think she dated much 'til college, when she lost her excess weight. I think she was mostly just incredibly paranoid...and she didn't even know HALF of what to be paranoid about, due to the moral decline since her high school days.
Lol I only say that cuz my dad always thought I was doing the same things he did at that age. He would come up with these wild stories out of no where of what he thought I was doing. I would just agree b/c what I was actually doin was usually much worse.

Hmm well I can only assume it had something to do with boys. Shared gym class maybe? Had a male teacher i dunno she seams aweful paranoid about boys.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Dud or Stud?
BP it was only dinner...
*whispers* my guess, dud.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,221 - 2,240 of5,739
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
Sarah Whittaker fulks #2 36 min stupid 7
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 46 min Justice Dale 138,621
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 59 min Ancient Wolf 81,204
casey thurman 1 hr Annoyed 61
rakay Blandford looking for 2 guys at once 2 hr jdw2333 1
Kathy burden (Mar '13) 2 hr Hahhh 16
Lure Seafood and Grille 3 hr high dollar 38
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
•••