Level 4

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2272 Jan 12, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
No I can't claim that, but I'm glad you enjoyed it none the less.
Yes, it was a good night.:)

Level 4

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2273 Jan 12, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely feverish...delirious, maybe? I'm so hot I can't sleep.
Have you tried tylenol then 30mins later ibuprofen? That's the only way I could knock my son's fever out when he was younger, or a tepid bath.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#2274 Jan 12, 2013
Good morning! Did i miss anything? 250 posts i would have to read. Dont have the time. Hung over too. After a movie i watched last night, i may have to start stalking Olivia Wilde. Those eyes! I will send her my finger nail clippings, so that she knows im willing to exchange DNA.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#2275 Jan 12, 2013
Queen, i hope you get to feeling better. Hope you dont have the nasty flu going around. I can make a great flu tonic from pine needles and wild cherry bark. Gives you a little buzz too. lol

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#2276 Jan 12, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> Must. Fight. urge. for. inappropriate. comment......
Now you're just gonna have to say it...you can't tease us like that.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#2277 Jan 12, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried tylenol then 30mins later ibuprofen? That's the only way I could knock my son's fever out when he was younger, or a tepid bath.
Plum out of Tylenol. Ibuprofen is only slightly effective.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#2278 Jan 12, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Good morning! Did i miss anything? 250 posts i would have to read. Dont have the time. Hung over too. After a movie i watched last night, i may have to start stalking Olivia Wilde. Those eyes! I will send her my finger nail clippings, so that she knows im willing to exchange DNA.
Her eyes are mesmerizing, I agree. Not that they have the same effect on me, just that I know an arresting set of eyes when I see them, regardless of which face they're attached to. I've no doubt, if you include a sonnet like the ones you post for me, with your nail clippings, she will consent to swap DNA immediately.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#2279 Jan 12, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Queen, i hope you get to feeling better. Hope you dont have the nasty flu going around. I can make a great flu tonic from pine needles and wild cherry bark. Gives you a little buzz too. lol
Well, whip up your concoction and bring it to me at once, then. Being buzzed should take the edge off this pain...or at least distract my mind from it.

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2280 Jan 12, 2013
Morning all!!!!

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#2281 Jan 12, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
Morning all!!!!
'Morning, Count Jason!:)

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2282 Jan 12, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're just gonna have to say it...you can't tease us like that.
I'm a tease.... Can't help it....lol

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#2283 Jan 12, 2013
Good morning and happy Saturday.
Hi Dixie. Good to see you. TR, like you, I just came to the last page.
I gotta get some coffee before I can socialize...
c(_)

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2284 Jan 12, 2013
Let us go forth and see what this good day shall bring upon us. If you shall travel today, be careful in your journey to and from your place of rest.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#2285 Jan 12, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> I'm a tease.... Can't help it....lol
There's a lot of things you can't help; being blind, deaf, old, impotent...might as well add 'a tease' to the list.
WIT

United States

#2286 Jan 12, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
Let us go forth and see what this good day shall bring upon us. If you shall travel today, be careful in your journey to and from your place of rest.
Your thoughtful and caring words are much appreciated and let us hope and strive for a glorious and safe day. Life is good!

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#2287 Jan 12, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm so hot I can't sleep.
Oh you didn't just do that.

Level 1

Since: Jan 13

Bellevue, WA

#2288 Jan 12, 2013
Damn phone is acting like Gary Busey on a three day drunk. My Queen, i have to give you fair warning, wild cherry bark contains trace amounts of, i belive its cyinide. Lol, not enuff to harm. I saw how to make that tonic in the Fox Fire books. Everyone one should have a copy of those, for survival, and a glimpse into a world that is gone.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2289 Jan 12, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a lot of things you can't help; being blind, deaf, old, impotent...might as well add 'a tease' to the list.
I was gonna say you're to hot to LET sleep... Since you wanna press the issue

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#2290 Jan 12, 2013
Dixie-me wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you tried tylenol then 30mins later ibuprofen? That's the only way I could knock my son's fever out when he was younger, or a tepid bath.
That's a great suggestion. I never thought of using Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen in combination. Thanks for that.

Since: Nov 11

Wild Blue Yonder

#2291 Jan 12, 2013
-tree rat- wrote:
Damn phone is acting like Gary Busey on a three day drunk. My Queen, i have to give you fair warning, wild cherry bark contains trace amounts of, i belive its cyinide. Lol, not enuff to harm. I saw how to make that tonic in the Fox Fire books. Everyone one should have a copy of those, for survival, and a glimpse into a world that is gone.
Bring on the cyanide, baby. If it takes me out, at least the suffering will be over. lol. Then you'll have to find a new queen, of course, but that shouldn't be too hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Owensboro Jukebox (Jun '12) 10 min Musikologist 19
mary ann taylor gonzalaz 21 min kutup 35
roger howard 28 min eye witness 24
Karrie Simmons 30 min Tasha Shreve 42
kimio? 30 min silentkiss 1
jimmy hagan (Sep '13) 50 min East of Eden 7
Glad she's busy now...venting 56 min Anna 2
Wreck on 60W Info 4 hr ohmy 7
bad wreck u.s 60 stanley 7 hr Friennds 26
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots