The Queens' Kingdom
WIT

United States

#2231 Jan 11, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> There's a company in Cincinnati that will take u up for an hour long flight strictly for that purpose.
Haha! The last time I was in a 4 seater plane was south Arizona going towards Mexico. My cousin (his plane) told me "you drive" and aim it between those two mountains. I did. He then told me to pull the nose up. I did but then couldn't see where I was going. "I can't see! I can't see!" Crazy cousin says, "there's nothing out there! You don't have to see" hey, that caused me to have a for real panic attack complete with white lips and sweating hands! End of flying lesson!

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Owensboro, KY

#2232 Jan 11, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Brace yourself. I was the devil child.
Okay, there were 2 things.
1) I spent the night with my youth group leader & her kids, who I met up with at Burdette Park. My mom gave me the $5 for admission but she REFUSED to let me pay for myself. When my mom picked me up the next day, she asked if I paid the money...so, knowing what kind of embarrassing drama she would raise if I told her, I lied & said yes. My mom found out later on, when talking to her on the phone that she paid for me.
That was strike 1.
2) So I lived in the middle of all these cornfields, right? I had 2 friends who lived on a farm just down the road, who had a self-made pond that we swam in. Muddy, murky water. One afternoon, the girls (both younger...like 13 & 12, at the time) & I were being goofy & we slipped our swimsuits off for a few minutes. We were way too shy to let anything from the shoulders on down be exposed the water, there were NO men on the property that sat 1/2 mile from the road...even their dog was female. For whatever reason, their mom mentioned to my mom that we did that like a week later.
And that was strike 2.
Omg lmao. I knew parents like that. But really grounded from church... Doesn't church teach us not to lie and swim naked with our same sex friends in the middle of no where?
WIT

United States

#2233 Jan 11, 2013
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an older brother. I blame him for my corruption. My parents went to their death beds not knowing he let me driving him and his friends around town at 15... They were drunk.
Neighbor guy is so proud he taught his 10 year old daughter to drive his 4-wheeler. Weekends he is too drunk to drive the 4-wheeler back to his house and she drives them home...btw he just got full custody.

“I'm almost awesome”

Level 5

Since: Dec 12

jersey city

#2234 Jan 11, 2013
Good night all. Some wonderful conversation again tonight.

WIT-I'd let you fly any day. You seem sane and calm.

Castle-in light of that public and rather lengthy confession of your 'priors' I must seriously reconsider your good girl status

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2235 Jan 11, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
Brace yourself. I was the devil child.
1) I spent the night with my youth group leader & her kids, who I met up with at Burdette Park. My mom gave me the $5 for admission but she REFUSED to let me pay for myself. When my mom picked me up the next day, she asked if I paid the money...so, knowing what kind of embarrassing drama she would raise if I told her, I lied & said yes. My mom found out later on, when talking to her on the phone that she paid for me.
That was strike 1.
2) So I lived in the middle of all these cornfields, right? I had 2 friends who lived on a farm just down the road, who had a self-made pond that we swam in. Muddy, murky water. One afternoon, the girls (both younger...like 13 & 12, at the time) & I were being goofy & we slipped our swimsuits off for a few minutes. We were way too shy to let anything from the shoulders on down be exposed the water, there were NO men on the property that sat 1/2 mile from the road...even their dog was female. For whatever reason, their mom mentioned to my mom that we did that like a week later.
And that was strike 2.
What was strike 3?
WIT

United States

#2236 Jan 11, 2013
Good night, big! And food night all, I'm needing shut eye too. It's been a busy day here in the Kingdom . Good job, Royal Court!
WIT

United States

#2237 Jan 11, 2013
And good (not food) night all!

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#2238 Jan 11, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>Brace yourself. I was the devil child.

That was strike 1.

And that was strike 2.
Naughty girl. ;)

Wild Blue Yonder

#2239 Jan 11, 2013
WIT wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! The last time I was in a 4 seater plane was south Arizona going towards Mexico. My cousin (his plane) told me "you drive" and aim it between those two mountains. I did. He then told me to pull the nose up. I did but then couldn't see where I was going. "I can't see! I can't see!" Crazy cousin says, "there's nothing out there! You don't have to see" hey, that caused me to have a for real panic attack complete with white lips and sweating hands! End of flying lesson!
OH. EM. GEE.

Wild Blue Yonder

#2240 Jan 11, 2013
Jason L69 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was strike 3?
I think there was a strike 3...but it was so insignificant (sorta like the other 2, but not as absurd as the second one) that I can't even think what it was, anymore.

Wild Blue Yonder

#2241 Jan 11, 2013
RedFoX88 wrote:
<quoted text>
Omg lmao. I knew parents like that. But really grounded from church... Doesn't church teach us not to lie and swim naked with our same sex friends in the middle of no where?
According to my mom, the friends from church were a bad influence. lol. She never would've survived raising me, if I'd attended public high school.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2242 Jan 11, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there was a strike 3...but it was so insignificant (sorta like the other 2, but not as absurd as the second one) that I can't even think what it was, anymore.
I can understand that the perjury charge that your mother sentenced you, that is probably a good 6 months. But, the other charge of withholding information, that should be at least 30 days. the 3rd charge, if not really important should have been less then 30 days. Dang, she was a strict judge.....er, I mean strict mother.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2243 Jan 11, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>
According to my mom, the friends from church were a bad influence. lol. She never would've survived raising me, if I'd attended public high school.
She wouldn't or you wouldn't?

Owensboro, KY

#2244 Jan 11, 2013
It's funny to me, how many of you I would have made pretty good friends with back at high school age and even through today, in real life. I wished I would have known you all for years.

Wild Blue Yonder

#2245 Jan 11, 2013
WIT wrote:
Good night, big! And food night all, I'm needing shut eye too. It's been a busy day here in the Kingdom . Good job, Royal Court!
I hope you sleep well, kind WIT.:) It has been a very busy day here in the kingdom. More good times with my friends...can't complain about that!

Wild Blue Yonder

#2246 Jan 11, 2013
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
<quoted text> She wouldn't or you wouldn't?
I would've been free to...horror of all horrors...TALK to boys my age. On an 8 hour-long daily basis.

She would've had a coronary if I had that kind of freedom.

Wild Blue Yonder

#2247 Jan 11, 2013
big package wrote:
Good night all. Some wonderful conversation again tonight.
WIT-I'd let you fly any day. You seem sane and calm.
Castle-in light of that public and rather lengthy confession of your 'priors' I must seriously reconsider your good girl status
Hope you get a good night's sleep, Your Grace.

I know. My brother & sister were angels. I don't know where I went wrong...

Level 2

Location hidden

#2248 Jan 11, 2013
GreenSkulls wrote:
It's funny to me, how many of you I would have made pretty good friends with back at high school age and even through today, in real life. I wished I would have known you all for years.
You wouldn't have liked me in high school. I was an insufferable d!ckhead. Took me years and years after high school to mature past that.

Owensboro, KY

#2249 Jan 11, 2013
CastleOnACloud wrote:
<quoted text>Hope you get a good night's sleep, Your Grace.

I know. My brother & sister were angels. I don't know where I went wrong...
I don't think you went wrong. You are too good to have done wrong.

Level 4

Location hidden

#2250 Jan 11, 2013
big package wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwww. I'm sending all the peepers your way.
We did have a fireman deliver hot fudge cakes to the door, did you send him? Many thanks, he uhhhh it was quite yummy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kaitlyn Embry 3 min Jay D 1
Curious 18 min Heavy 1
pat swanagan 35 min Emily 1
swallow or spit 50 min Kids 5
Levi Grey single? 52 min wtF 9
jessica tatum 59 min Toms girl 2
Tyler Matthew Prather 1 hr well 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages