Single Mom

Bowie, MD

#1 Apr 14, 2012
Looking for a roommate. I live in the island area. Have furnished bedroom with bathroom. No drugs, no smoking in the house, no parties. Must have steady employment and transportation. Ask any questions you may have. Thanks.
courious

Owensboro, KY

#2 Apr 14, 2012
How much? How many kids u got? Would u consider a man for roommate
Single Mom

Washington, DC

#3 Apr 14, 2012
courious wrote:
How much? How many kids u got? Would u consider a man for roommate
I have a 4 year old who is with me all the time and a 9 year old on weekends. I would prefer man. Email me. Hawkeyesvinyl on yahoo. It would be 150 deposit. 225 a month. Plus half of utilities. I cook every night. I am a 29 year old professional. My house stays very clean. Have furnished bedroom and bath to rent.
company

Bowie, MD

#4 Apr 14, 2012
Single Mom wrote:
<quoted text>I have a 4 year old who is with me all the time and a 9 year old on weekends. I would prefer man. Email me. Hawkeyesvinyl on yahoo. It would be 150 deposit. 225 a month. Plus half of utilities. I cook every night. I am a 29 year old professional. My house stays very clean. Have furnished bedroom and bath to rent.
are you a hot mom?
INSPECTOR

Owensboro, KY

#5 Apr 15, 2012
Single Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a 4 year old who is with me all the time and a 9 year old on weekends. I would prefer man. Email me. Hawkeyesvinyl on yahoo. It would be 150 deposit. 225 a month. Plus half of utilities. I cook every night. I am a 29 year old professional. My house stays very clean. Have furnished bedroom and bath to rent.
Are you for real? You have a small child and you're looking for a roommate on Topix? Really? SMH
Single Mom

Washington, DC

#6 Apr 15, 2012
I have the ability to do background checks. And I can check references.
randymarsh

Greenville, KY

#7 Apr 15, 2012
i know you and she is smokin hot....lol i wld but i just moved in to my own place and u still havent visited me yet. plus thought you was moving to the boro....
muse

Bowie, MD

#8 Apr 15, 2012
Single Mom wrote:
I have the ability to do background checks. And I can check references.
Cause all perves have criminal records, right? They start somewhere. Are you new to this area? Aren't there any people you know IRL you might consider? And why prefer a male? You're setting your child up to have a lot of confusion and misconceptions. Children deserve stable two parent families. But I'm not ignorant. I know sometimes that isn't possible with the birth father. But don't stick a "daddy figure" in your kids life. The understanding and needs of a small child are different than yours.
hmm

Owensboro, KY

#9 Apr 15, 2012
Single Mom wrote:
Looking for a roommate. I live in the island area. Have furnished bedroom with bathroom. No drugs, no smoking in the house, no parties. Must have steady employment and transportation. Ask any questions you may have. Thanks.
Didn't you have a stroke not too long ago or am I thinking about someone else?
Single Mom

Washington, DC

#10 Apr 15, 2012
muse wrote:
<quoted text>Cause all perves have criminal records, right? They start somewhere. Are you new to this area? Aren't there any people you know IRL you might consider? And why prefer a male? You're setting your child up to have a lot of confusion and misconceptions. Children deserve stable two parent families. But I'm not ignorant. I know sometimes that isn't possible with the birth father. But don't stick a "daddy figure" in your kids life. The understanding and needs of a small child are different than yours.
The preference of a man has nothing to do with my daughter having a daddy figure. She has one. Girls are PMS basket cases and I don't want to deal with that.
Single Mom

Washington, DC

#11 Apr 15, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't you have a stroke not too long ago or am I thinking about someone else?
I did have a stroke. That's why I need a roommate before I lose my house.
Single Mom

Washington, DC

#12 Apr 15, 2012
randymarsh wrote:
i know you and she is smokin hot....lol i wld but i just moved in to my own place and u still havent visited me yet. plus thought you was moving to the boro....
Do I know you? And it doesn't matter what I look like. I'm not looking for a live in bf, just a roommate.
Single Mom

Washington, DC

#13 Apr 15, 2012
And honestly, I have tried everything to find someone. I guess to some of you it would be better for my daughter to be homeless then for me to get a roommate. If I had any other option I would take it.
Single Mom

Washington, DC

#14 Apr 15, 2012
randymarsh wrote:
i know you and she is smokin hot....lol i wld but i just moved in to my own place and u still havent visited me yet. plus thought you was moving to the boro....
I know who you are now.:) and I will come see your new place soon.
hmm

Owensboro, KY

#15 Apr 15, 2012
Single Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I did have a stroke. That's why I need a roommate before I lose my house.
Wow, how common is it for someone so young to have a stroke? Not very, I hope....gulp. Lol
Single Mom

Washington, DC

#16 Apr 15, 2012
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, how common is it for someone so young to have a stroke? Not very, I hope....gulp. Lol
I'm a diabetic. I wasn't controlling my blood sugar.
hmm

Washington, DC

#17 Apr 15, 2012
Single Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a diabetic. I wasn't controlling my blood sugar.
Ahh ok.
Again

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jun 25, 2012
Still lookin for a roommate?

“Don't believe me, I lie”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

Hartford, KY

#19 Jun 25, 2012
Again wrote:
Still lookin for a roommate?
No. I can more than afford my own bills again. I didn't even end up needing a roommate then. Turns out every bill doesn't have to be paid right on the due date. I did some juggling of my finances and made it just fine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dave/David Crockett (Aug '15) 49 min Butch 6
Budweiser 51 min Butch 5
service counter iga 1 hr wow 1
Chris jones (Apr '14) 1 hr robby white 8
Racheal Graves (Aug '13) 1 hr Hick 16
dead beat moms 2 hr grow up 31
don lindsey 2 hr not a womaniver 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages