WhaT a BunCh Of zbuLLsHiI

WhaT a BunCh Of zbuLLsHiI

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
oopS

United States

#1 Dec 10, 2012
any comments?
nipeerC

United States

#2 Dec 10, 2012
Agreed!
????

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 10, 2012
All of this is bull. The only thing that isn't bull is the fact that sexxxxybish gives out the herpes like its skittles on Oct. 31!

“Sexy is as Sexy does”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Dec 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="????"]All of this is bull. The only thing that isn't bull is the fact that sexxxxybish gives out the herpes like its skittles on Oct. 31![/QUOTE]

I think you have me confused with your sister
????

Owensboro, KY

#5 Dec 10, 2012
No I don't have you confused with anyone! You are a dead baby bearing skunt with herpes

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#6 Dec 10, 2012
SexxxxyBish75 wrote:
[QUOTE who="????"]All of this is bull. The only thing that isn't bull is the fact that sexxxxybish gives out the herpes like its skittles on Oct. 31!"

I think you have me confused with your sister
Daaaaaayyyyum! Got em Sexxxxy!

“Glitter makes it better”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#7 Dec 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="????"]No I don't have you confused with anyone! You are a dead baby bearing skunt with herpes[/QUOTE]

Pathetic. It's obvious you have never lost a child. I will pray you never do.
????

Owensboro, KY

#8 Dec 10, 2012
I never will because God loves me unlike that nasty disease spreader. You probably have Herpes too, that's why you're all quick to jump to a defense
????

Owensboro, KY

#9 Dec 10, 2012
IGuessImThatDude wrote:
<quoted text>Daaaaaayyyyum! Got em Sexxxxy!
Yeah that was so clever. Did her dead baby come up with that comeback? Yo momma would have been more original

“Glitter makes it better”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#10 Dec 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="????"]I never will because God loves me unlike that nasty disease spreader. You probably have Herpes too, that's why you're all quick to jump to a defense[/QUOTE]

Never? Ok. I hope you're right about that. You're right. I have herpes because I defend my friend.

Since: Dec 12

Owensboro, KY

#11 Dec 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="????"]<quote d text>Yeah that was so clever. Did her dead baby come up with that comeback? Yo momma would have been more original[/QUOTE]
That's pretty messed up man. How can you say such terrible things about someone losing a child? You really need help.
????

Owensboro, KY

#13 Dec 10, 2012
IGuessImThatDude wrote:
[QUOTE who="????"]<quote d text>Yeah that was so clever. Did her dead baby come up with that comeback? Yo momma would have been more original"

That's pretty messed up man. How can you say such terrible things about someone losing a child? You really need help.
She needs to go away and quit spreading diseases

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Dec 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="????"]No I don't have you confused with anyone! You are a dead baby bearing skunt with herpes [/QUOTE] I don't know her or you but you are a piece of sh¡t for sure.
????

Owensboro, KY

#15 Dec 10, 2012
BLUeyedGUY wrote:
[QUOTE who="????"]No I don't have you confused with anyone! You are a dead baby bearing skunt with herpes "

I don't know her or you but you are a piece of sh¡t for sure.
Really? Thank you for the compliment

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#16 Dec 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="????"]<quote d text>She needs to go away and quit spreading diseases[/QUOTE]

If she is on the Internet, how is she spreading disease? I didn't know someone could spread herpes over the Internet.
????

Owensboro, KY

#17 Dec 10, 2012
GreenSkulls wrote:
[QUOTE who="????"]<quote d text>She needs to go away and quit spreading diseases"

If she is on the Internet, how is she spreading disease? I didn't know someone could spread herpes over the Internet.
You're a smart one aren't you? She meets men online chats em up and then gives them the gift that keeps giving!

Since: Feb 12

Owensboro, KY

#18 Dec 10, 2012
[QUOTE who="????"]<quote d text>You're a smart one aren't you? She meets men online chats em up and then gives them the gift that keeps giving![/QUOTE]

So you are saying your dumbass brother got it that way? Your whole family is trash then.
lmao

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2012
You are hilarious "????". So did she meet your "brother" on topix? Or Facebook?
Comment

Owensboro, KY

#20 Dec 10, 2012
I think it's weird that this chick knows about her brother's sex life in the first place.
her bro

Owensboro, KY

#21 Dec 10, 2012
Listen sis, I only said I had herpes so you would stop hitting on me. Now quit stealing my dirty undies out of the hamper, if I catch you wearing them on your head again I will leave a little buttnugget in them just for you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Could You 7 min Ronald Ragan 5
Brooke Moss 9 min Hmmm 3
Topix is releasing all names to old post Sept. ... 12 min huh 7
Chris Gass 55 min sad 1
century aluminum sebree plant (Mar '15) 1 hr Rio-tinto still h... 43
Comfort keepers 1 hr Ralph 43
Crystal mclamore 2 hr coworker 29

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages