high speed internet for philpot/whitesville?

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

slow connection

Owensboro, KY

#1 May 23, 2013
Is there a high speed Internet service provider that reaches philpot/whitesville?

TWC does not.
Att is very slow.
Satellite Internet has data caps and we watch a LOT of netflix so that won't work...
Just me

Bowling Green, KY

#2 May 23, 2013
Glad to see someone else isnt satisfied with ATT for internet usage. Might as well be using dial up internet. We've searched around but there's not many choices in Whitesville. Definately don't go with Hughesnet. They are super expensive and have the limits.

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#4 May 23, 2013
Have you looked into Connectgradd?
Jesse

Princeton, KY

#5 May 23, 2013
We need our high speed connections, we need to be able to post quickly, we need to irritate a buncha fools, we need to antagonize the trolls, we need a government program...
abbie

Greenville, KY

#6 May 23, 2013
Just me wrote:
Glad to see someone else isnt satisfied with ATT for internet usage. Might as well be using dial up internet. We've searched around but there's not many choices in Whitesville. Definately don't go with Hughesnet. They are super expensive and have the limits.
At&t has regular dsl and the the uverse. The uverse is actually very good. We have had it almost a year and never had an issue. We live in Pleasant Ridge and when I heard at&t was all that was available I was not happy. Ha their regular dsl in the past and it was a hot mess. However i worked at home at tbr time and required internet we took what we could get and expected the worst. I am honestly shocked at how reliable the service has been. The only downside is a year ago it was not widely available but that may have changed.
Shelly

United States

#7 May 24, 2013
Connect gradd offers industrial speed in some parts of daviess county.
cisco network technician

Owensboro, KY

#8 May 24, 2013
Connectgradd OR ATT THATS IT

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A UP TO DATE MODEM.
MINE WAS SUPER SLOW TOO, IN TELL I UPDATED MY MODEM

ANOTHER THING IS MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE 6.0 PLUS PACKAGE

Level 3

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#9 May 24, 2013
I think ConnectGradd is waiving their hookup fee for a little while. Im not sure of the dates. I have had pretty good service with them .
misty

United States

#10 May 24, 2013
Qwireless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
SINGLE hot guys at TTMA (Mar '12) 36 min 3 little bears 105
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr DANGEROUS CURVE A... 5,309
John smith 1 hr wonder 59
when you realize you're really all alone. 1 hr hello 29
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Ari son of Anarchy 153,924
Ervin bolin 2 hr magic man 1
donating plasma (Mar '12) 2 hr Donator 25
Musick Studios 3 hr ohyea 29
Cops in Owensboro ky 6 hr Gina 52
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search