First Prev
of 2
Next Last
really

United States

#1 Aug 24, 2013
How can you trust someone who lied? Should you forgive? Very hard to trust after that.
This is

United States

#2 Aug 24, 2013
really wrote:
How can you trust someone who lied? Should you forgive? Very hard to trust after that.
your answer = YOU DON'T
Jeanie

United States

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Once that trust is gone, it's gone. Never will get it back. Someone once said, that bridge is burnt.

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 24, 2013
u should give them another chance.
Yea

Hopkinsville, KY

#5 Aug 24, 2013
Are you sure they lied? Or did u just jump to conclusions
This is

Madisonville, KY

#6 Aug 24, 2013
Well actually it never stopped so I learned to deal with it and repay them every chance I get ;)
forgive

Owensboro, KY

#7 Aug 24, 2013
You forgive right away but trust is earned back. Forgive them and give them a chance to earn your trust back
really

United States

#8 Aug 24, 2013
Was just asking...i don't really have an answer. I wish i could believe but think like what was said bridge is burned.
This is

Madisonville, KY

#9 Aug 24, 2013
really wrote:
Was just asking...i don't really have an answer. I wish i could believe but think like what was said bridge is burned.
who cares we all lie don't we??
Jeanie

United States

#10 Aug 24, 2013
There is that one I will always love and care for, regardless that he thinks I was out to do anything to harm him he was and is wrong. That's why I say trust is gone. He never believed in me apparently. I guess as time goes on maybe he will realize that one day.
really

Owensboro, KY

#11 Aug 24, 2013
Jeanie wrote:
There is that one I will always love and care for, regardless that he thinks I was out to do anything to harm him he was and is wrong. That's why I say trust is gone. He never believed in me apparently. I guess as time goes on maybe he will realize that one day.
Sad
lol

Cadiz, KY

#12 Aug 24, 2013
really wrote:
You can't. The uncertainty will always be there and eat you alive. You will question everything, it is human nature.
lol

Cadiz, KY

#13 Aug 24, 2013
Maceo Man wrote:
u should give them another chance.
You must be a liar too, if you think liars deserve second chances.
lol

Cadiz, KY

#14 Aug 24, 2013
This is wrote:
<quoted text>who cares we all lie don't we??
Nope!
Jeanie

United States

#15 Aug 24, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Sad
Yes it is sad and i don't wish ill of anyone. If people would stop and think about how short life is and one day you won't be here, then you may find out what having a warm heart can do for you instead of a cold one.

“Cogito ergo sum”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#16 Aug 24, 2013
I think it can depend on the severity of the lie. Which I assume you probably dont want to go into details. I would just go by the age old verse of "Forgive but do not forget."
Meman

United States

#17 Aug 25, 2013
For sure I've learned u don't trust a married woman. She lied and made me think she loved me. Boils down to she don't want me and don't want no body else to have me. She did what the hell she wanted and I got questioned on every breath I took. She was the cheater not me. I didn't see the lies but now I do. So don't ever trust a married woman. Learn before u get involved like I did.
sooo

Owensboro, KY

#18 Aug 25, 2013
Why were you involved with a married woman to begin with?
Meman

United States

#19 Aug 25, 2013
Admitting I was stupid. I c now how stupid it looked when we were out an people talking. My friends and family didn't approve of her and my buddies wives and girlfriends didn't like her. I c now you can't have a girlfriend when she is an other mans wife. I'm ashamed of myself and actions just don't trust a married woman all I gotta say
Aunt Bee

United States

#20 Aug 26, 2013
It's good that you finally saw that seeing a married person is WRONG!!!!! There is nothing right about it at all. It's called adultery and that is against God's word. After all, it is one of the 10 commandments. Everyerver adulterist needs to realize that tomorrow is never promised to any of us. However, death is. It's better to see it and start living right than to be standing in front of God and explaining before you enter into hell. Adulterist WILL NOT enter into the kingdom of heaven. The bible says so....read it and see!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear black people 5 min Crystal King 36
Rates for house cleaning 7 min deep clean 3
CJT !! Him 17 min Heartless 38
Trivia: What's inky and disgusting? 32 min True 14
Mudsharks at Hunter Douglas 33 min Wondering 1
Coshma barr 44 min Coshmabarr 4
STOY BRATCHER JR #lilbitch 1 hr Coshmabarr 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance