Michael Royce Mgr @ CarMart

Posted in the Owensboro Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
blackheart

Owensboro, KY

#1 May 4, 2012
Is a LIAR. I wouldn't suggest anyone buy anything from that lot. It will break down as soon as your off the lot. And he will hound you day in and day out.
HATE CARMART

United States

#2 May 4, 2012
blackheart wrote:
Is a LIAR. I wouldn't suggest anyone buy anything from that lot. It will break down as soon as your off the lot. And he will hound you day in and day out.
I am buying a car from there as well and cannot stand Michael!!! I think he looks like he is on CRANK!! Way to go to them for taking advantage of people who have bad credit!
money ron

Minneapolis, MN

#3 May 4, 2012
naw mikes a cool kat yall just be hatin cause yall aint hustling
placesucks
#4 May 4, 2012
i know someone that got a truck from there and she is a very good person and her truck has been messin up since she got it..they only let their ppl look at it and when they fix the problem she had a new problem comes along..that place is a joke
voice of reason

Crofton, KY

#5 May 4, 2012
how are they taking advantage of people with bad credit? people with bad credit are simply paying more to borrow money than someone with good cedit. if you want the low rates, keep your credit up. if you cant keep your credit up, then you should thank the buy-here pay-here lots for providing you a car loan when nobody else will.
HATE CARMART

United States

#6 May 4, 2012
voice of reason wrote:
how are they taking advantage of people with bad credit? people with bad credit are simply paying more to borrow money than someone with good cedit. if you want the low rates, keep your credit up. if you cant keep your credit up, then you should thank the buy-here pay-here lots for providing you a car loan when nobody else will.
Not everyone can afford to keep their credit up. I don't think that just because they have low credit they should get treated like trash. Not to mention it is one thing to pay a little more for a car because you can't get a loan somewhere else, but Car Mart takes it to a whole new level. Not to mention, the person that is being discussed in this thread is nothing but piece of crap who tries to take advantage of people on purpose. I have never been late on a payment and yet they still harass us! And there are other places that will provide loans when no one else will and I wish I would have been aware of them before I went to CarMart.
too too

United States

#8 May 4, 2012
If you make your payment he wouldn't harass you. Everybody that's talkin shit will be in later this month to get a late payment arrangement!!!! Make your payment!!!!
Stud

Owensboro, KY

#9 May 4, 2012
Not taking up for the dude. If he harasses without reason rel him to go "f" himself.
aint that it

United States

#10 May 4, 2012
Well I think he is a great person and you couldn't find another lot that would work with you as much as they do you get calls cause that's their job and if u dnt like it dnt answer
HATE CARMART

United States

#11 May 4, 2012
too too wrote:
If you make your payment he wouldn't harass you. Everybody that's talkin shit will be in later this month to get a late payment arrangement!!!! Make your payment!!!!
I have not been late....see previous posts! I'm assuming you are one of the people who work there who doesn't take messages...
never late

Owensboro, KY

#12 May 4, 2012
We have gotten 2 cars from their. My husband always pays a little extra on our payments. We have always been on time with our payment, and have been paying them for about 2 years now. We always pay on Friday mornings. I remember one time, we did not make it by there on Friday, and we were going to pay on Saturday. They were already calling our references since my husband had forgot to update his new cell number. We paid on Saturday, but i thought it was kinda shitty for them to call when our only payment that was late, was only actually a half of a day late
too too

United States

#13 May 4, 2012
But people get mad cause their doing their job!! It's the ones who's complaining responsibility to update info I understand also people do forget but their only doing their job. So what do y'all think about the people who work there??
lmao

United States

#14 May 4, 2012
You people be walking if it wasn't for carmart and I have a car through them and as long as ur payments are on time all u have to do is tell them you dnt want calls I did but first time ur late they will call
youdontknowme

Owensboro, KY

#15 May 4, 2012
HATE CARMART wrote:
<quoted text>
Not everyone can afford to keep their credit up. I don't think that just because they have low credit they should get treated like trash. Not to mention it is one thing to pay a little more for a car because you can't get a loan somewhere else, but Car Mart takes it to a whole new level. Not to mention, the person that is being discussed in this thread is nothing but piece of crap who tries to take advantage of people on purpose. I have never been late on a payment and yet they still harass us! And there are other places that will provide loans when no one else will and I wish I would have been aware of them before I went to CarMart.
responsible ppl know how to keep their credit up. it's called not living beyond your means.

Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Owensboro, KY

#16 May 4, 2012
youdontknowme wrote:
<quoted text>
responsible ppl know how to keep their credit up. it's called not living beyond your means.
That is not always true. I had great credit, and a good paying job, and then was part of a layoff. Bad things happen to good people all the time.
too too

United States

#17 May 4, 2012
youdontknowme wrote:
<quoted text>responsible ppl know how to keep their credit up. it's called not living beyond your means.
you rite you can't live like the jones's with no jones's money!!!

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Owensboro, KY

#18 May 4, 2012
They have always been great to me. I am on my second car from them. If it happens to have a mechanical problem micheal makes sure it gets fixed. The one time I was unable to make my payment due to switcing jobs he once again helped me out
nancy r

Boynton Beach, FL

#19 May 4, 2012
voice of reason wrote:
Are you serious? Have you checked the economy lately?
HATE CARMART

United States

#20 May 4, 2012
youdontknowme wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad that you are so perfect with your awesome credit!! Just because you don't have good credit does not mean you are not a good person or that you are not responsible! Crappy things happen to people that they cannot control all the time...but what else can you expect from people in this town. Get off your high horse, you give this town and this country a bad name! People shouldn't be judging other people by a number.
youdontknowme

Owensboro, KY

#21 May 4, 2012
HATE CARMART wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad that you are so perfect with your awesome credit!! Just because you don't have good credit does not mean you are not a good person or that you are not responsible! Crappy things happen to people that they cannot control all the time...but what else can you expect from people in this town. Get off your high horse, you give this town and this country a bad name! People shouldn't be judging other people by a number.
i actually have bad credit and buy my vehicles at buy here pay here. i just don't blame others for my situation like you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Thompsons b cups (jourdans wife) 5 min SMDH 6
Hundley drywall & roofing (Aug '15) 21 min WTF is wrong with... 18
Mcnastys back at it!! 29 min Master ate 3
Richie Ellis 34 min LMAO 18
Taylor Keller tell your new baby daddy to quit ... 36 min Blake 2
Jail Tracker been off since August 10, 17 at DCDC 37 min nope 3
Kensi 38 min Jmac 3

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance