Karma always comes around. Need some sudafed. Bahahahaha
bbs

Chicago, IL

#2 Jun 24, 2012
Anybody know what happened
subway

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2012
OMG I used to work with that fat nasty worthless piece of crap. Too funny hope shegoes away for a long time. She is a horrible person
brotherbob

Owensboro, KY

#4 Jun 25, 2012
she is a fat nasty slut and she is going bald
brotherbob

Owensboro, KY

#5 Jun 25, 2012
Everytime i see her she smells like shit!
bbs

United States

#6 Jun 25, 2012
Roflmao that's cause she doesn't ever brush the couple of teeth she still has left.
curious

Owensboro, KY

#7 Jun 25, 2012
What happened?!
curious

Owensboro, KY

#8 Jun 25, 2012
Did a google search & it says charged with a meth precursor... Wow.
curious

Owensboro, KY

#9 Jun 25, 2012
***unlawful possession of a meth precursor
Brandy

Owensboro, KY

#10 Jun 29, 2012
Hi everyone this is Brandy I am so glad you all took time out of your busy lifes to talk about something you really know nothing about except what the paper said so if any of you pieces of shit want to stop hiddig behind your fake ass names and come confront me come the fuck on. Like I said thank you all for taking time out of your bust scheduals to tal about me oh wait a minute sorry all you have is time when you live off the fuckin goverment and who ever you are that worked with me at Subway wow really is that the best you an say about me quess thats why you use to work with me and I put four years in there huh!
skunt nastiness

United States

#12 Jun 29, 2012
Brandy wrote:
Hi everyone this is Brandy I am so glad you all took time out of your busy lifes to talk about something you really know nothing about except what the paper said so if any of you pieces of shit want to stop hiddig behind your fake ass names and come confront me come the fuck on. Like I said thank you all for taking time out of your bust scheduals to tal about me oh wait a minute sorry all you have is time when you live off the fuckin goverment and who ever you are that worked with me at Subway wow really is that the best you an say about me quess thats why you use to work with me and I put four years in there huh!
Dear Brandi,
Let's hear the pity party story of how you didn't do anything wrong and how the cops are out to get you blah blah blah sob story...fact is I'd rather support people on government assistance instead of people like you who rack up bills in the system and bring society down with your love of meth. Oh wait it was just a piece of paper that brought you down, right? Hahahaha!!! Keep telling yourself whatever to make you feel better because your another meth piece of shit who should just go waste away somewhere. Why dont you do something proactive with your life...like go back to 3rd grade and learn proper sentence form, grammar, and how to spell a damn word right. But you won't need that after your ass is sentenced and sitting in jail, will you Hahahahaha?
Amanda

United States

#13 Jun 29, 2012
Skunt nastiness I bet this is a perfect name for you! Are you that jealous of Her that you have to be on this site? Sunday is check day so you will happy again so pay your phone bill white trash and get a life!!! Say your real name and we can meet anywhere ill be the one in the car I'm sure you know what they are and I will beat your as*! Got that!
Brandy

Owensboro, KY

#14 Jun 29, 2012
yea Amanda even without a real name because skunt nastiness will be the one on the city bus but it will have to be Monday when the bank is open. And to you skunt well it was even a charge of being on meth so see dumbass im so glad you know what you are talking about you dont matter to me and if i was caught doing it wouldnt I be locked up now? Anyways the only one of you that matter on here is Amanda now I have to go to bed so i can go to work in the morning so fuck you all and have a fucked up night.
skunt nastiness

United States

#15 Jun 29, 2012
Amanda wrote:
Skunt nastiness I bet this is a perfect name for you! Are you that jealous of Her that you have to be on this site? Sunday is check day so you will happy again so pay your phone bill white trash and get a life!!! Say your real name and we can meet anywhere ill be the one in the car I'm sure you know what they are and I will beat your as*! Got that!
ewwwww I'm scared!!! Bitches wanna meet up and burn me with their meth pipes!!! Ohhhh I'm never leaving my house again bc I'm so scared of meth heads!!! Honey I don't collect checks like you bitches do :) the only trash here is the dumb bitch who got busted with precursors and her nasty ass friend who will "be in the car" lol
Amanda

United States

#16 Jun 29, 2012
Haha hilarious
rollin

Owensboro, KY

#17 Jun 29, 2012
Go on to ur job at Micky D's. Ill be the one that u will be asking do u want fries with that.
Amanda

United States

#18 Jul 5, 2012
skunt nastiness wrote:
<quoted text>
ewwwww I'm scared!!! Bitches wanna meet up and burn me with their meth pipes!!! Ohhhh I'm never leaving my house again bc I'm so scared of meth heads!!! Honey I don't collect checks like you bitches do :) the only trash here is the dumb bitch who got busted with precursors and her nasty ass friend who will "be in the car" lol
. Bitch you better be scared! I don't to draw a check me and my husband make good money! You must smoke meth cause you sure are worried about it and nice name by the way I'm sure it describes you perfect like I said quit hiding and say your real name you fake as* scunt nasty bitc*!!!
natalie

United States

#19 Jul 5, 2012
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>. Bitch you better be scared! I don't to draw a check me and my husband make good money! You must smoke meth cause you sure are worried about it and nice name by the way I'm sure it describes you perfect like I said quit hiding and say your real name you fake as* scunt nasty bitc*!!!
Hard ass, aren't ya? Y'all keep making yourselfs look like trash. All of you all. I'd be embarrassed to have someone like you trying to take up for me. But I guess trash sticks together. Have a wonderful day!!
Amanda

United States

#20 Jul 6, 2012
Sorry but I'm not trash I have a nice house, money, nice car! Sit in the projects you nasty wh*re and suck *ick for cigarettes you trash bag and stfu!!!
Deep throught

Owensboro, KY

#21 Apr 4, 2013
Omg this nasty ass slut has screwed like half the druggies and meth heads in the boror. She use to have different men come to the house while her ol man was at work and she would screw them right while her kids were outside the door. OMG and this nasty slut her house was disease infested and garbage everywhere i know because my uncle was getting a blow job from her and a coca roach was climbing up his leg how pathetic. Then she has the nerve to lie and tell everyone that she is clean and has never had an STD when my sister was her nurse at the clinic and she tested positive for clamidia and the reahh. Hoes like that dont deserve to have her children in that filth infested enviroment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Want to talk about those spiteful things 20 min Lol 7
Let's see the pictures! Then u can have him! 48 min Itsmee 12
who got assaulted by husband in Utica? 1 hr Wow 2
I'll neva tellll 1 hr Single 5
Chucky 's girl named Katie? 3 hr irvcandy 10
Tabitha Gregory 3 hr Eric G 6
Keith Lambert 3 hr Lol 2
Owensboro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web