Any good moms out there?
Brittany

United States

#8 Apr 29, 2013
Jeff Hodges
funny

Tucker, GA

#9 Apr 30, 2013
Obviously nobody wants to put many names on here. Mostly due to the fact every name mentioned gets ran into the ground by a bitter ex or a woman that wanted them to replace their kids illegitimate father.
loved

Calhoun, KY

#10 Apr 30, 2013
My dad was the best, until he passed away in January. He was 84, and was always there for us. Ya don't find dads like that anymore.
lol

United States

#11 Apr 30, 2013
Brian Stiff
Bri

Tucker, GA

#13 Apr 30, 2013
Chris ferguson

“smart beautiful and funny :)”

Since: May 12

Evansville

#14 Apr 30, 2013
benardo calzada... takes care of my three boys from previous marriage + our 3 mo old. stoped being a alcoholic and devoted himself to us... lov u bby siempre
Yeap

Blackford, KY

#15 Apr 30, 2013
Jesse Taylor he is a great dad
loved

Tucker, GA

#16 May 2, 2013
muneka_calzada wrote:
benardo calzada... takes care of my three boys from previous marriage + our 3 mo old. stoped being a alcoholic and devoted himself to us... lov u bby siempre
I'm glad he does that for you. But you never stop being an alcoholic. Ya might stop drinking, but people fall off the wagon sometime if they get around the wrong people. I have been sober for 18 years, I call myself a recovering alcoholic.
Iam

Owensboro, KY

#18 May 2, 2013
I would love to be a husband and father. I have a good job in Owensboro and I would love to be a dad and husband. I am in my mid 40's and single. I would love to move away from Owensboro if I could find happiness elsewhere.
harry ballz

United States

#19 May 2, 2013
Bill Huxtable
hmm

Owensboro, KY

#20 May 3, 2013
lol wrote:
Brian Stiff
You're name is "LOL". Does that mean you said it as a joke?
bitter

United States

#21 May 3, 2013
Iam wrote:
I would love to be a husband and father. I have a good job in Owensboro and I would love to be a dad and husband. I am in my mid 40's and single. I would love to move away from Owensboro if I could find happiness elsewhere.
You sound like a nice guy so why would you even be on this site?
Man

Hopkinsville, KY

#22 May 3, 2013
loved wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad he does that for you. But you never stop being an alcoholic. Ya might stop drinking, but people fall off the wagon sometime if they get around the wrong people. I have been sober for 18 years, I call myself a recovering alcoholic.
why do you have to say that. It's great that this woman feels this way. Why is an angry recovering alcoholic has to always be right and spread rain on a parade. My hats off to her man. It's awesome your woman is proud of you.
Man

Hopkinsville, KY

#23 May 3, 2013
bitter wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a nice guy so why would you even be on this site?
why are you on this site? Is it only for bitter woman or something. Run from this lady huge baggage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can anyone recommend some good painters for my ... 1 min Their at every job 2
Hell hath no furry like a woman scorned 3 min It is Get a razor 12
Who does she think she is fooling 22 min Real life 7
Daviess County Judicial System lets teen child ... 24 min Throw away the key 11
Jail Arrests 24 min Toni 2
Need a Lift? Use Lyft! 29 min hughs dad 23
cigar factory mall for bi men or woman 1 hr Humm ok 2

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance