Tin foil hat

Powderly, KY

#1 Dec 20, 2013
Why today do women want to act like they have a penis and no longer act like a lady, why fight gods engineering , women give birth and suppose too nurture , men are too provide protect and love them. Hanoee Jane Fonda and NOW have changed this country into a society of bio moms.
vjj

Owensboro, KY

#2 Dec 21, 2013
You sound like a good man !!!!!!
hello

Owensboro, KY

#3 Dec 21, 2013
Tin foil hat wrote:
Why today do women want to act like they have a penis and no longer act like a lady, why fight gods engineering , women give birth and suppose too nurture , men are too provide protect and love them. Hanoee Jane Fonda and NOW have changed this country into a society of bio moms.
Some of it has to do with dead beat dads; some women have to try to take on both rolls. They're just doing what they need to, in order to survive.
hello

Owensboro, KY

#4 Dec 21, 2013
*roles
Tin foil hat

Owensboro, KY

#5 Dec 21, 2013
hello wrote:
*roles
. Hello a dead beat dad is a bio dad for most part does not give a shit about the roll of a father, providing, protecting, and loving but stern . Women need to remember they give birth thus they nurture and if they have or had a good successful should back him and let him lead , she has a role in it also , nurture kids and husband or her man to encourage him to do rite and pull on the rope with him the same way, not opposite.
Simple

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Dec 21, 2013
Tin foil hat wrote:
Simple answer to your question, we are no longer ALLOWED to act like a lady. When we are out in the work force day in and day out, making more money and providing for the family than our husbands, the roles get reversed. I can PROMISE you, I would love to not be the main providor for our family, not be the responsible one. Not have to worry if this bill or that gets paid, but guess what? I'm forced into that role!! Show me a man who wants to provide for me, take care of me and the family; they no longer exist. They want to be nurtured, taken care of AND expect you to provide for the family while they half-a$$ work. Maybe it's how this generation of men were raised, but the "provider"; is being replaced by the woman..unfortunately.
Tin foil hat

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Dec 21, 2013
Simple wrote:
<quoted text>
Simple answer to your question, we are no longer ALLOWED to act like a lady. When we are out in the work force day in and day out, making more money and providing for the family than our husbands, the roles get reversed. I can PROMISE you, I would love to not be the main providor for our family, not be the responsible one. Not have to worry if this bill or that gets paid, but guess what? I'm forced into that role!! Show me a man who wants to provide for me, take care of me and the family; they no longer exist. They want to be nurtured, taken care of AND expect you to provide for the family while they half-a$$ work. Maybe it's how this generation of men were raised, but the "provider"; is being replaced by the woman..unfortunately.
. Simple I am a single father who does all three home, work and play, I get that . That's selfish shit for a so called man too act and b like that. They do suck. It just seems to me that now women take of fence of you opening a door or helping them with something heavy, most women r so tough they forget to just b women. Since cave days it's the job of man to feed protect and love them. That's how I roll.

Level 6

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Dec 21, 2013
Do y'all need a tissue?
Hmmmm

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Dec 22, 2013
Liberal is a perfect example of one of those fine young gentleman who seems to have contributed to the problem. Women would prefer to be and do it alone than have a narsaccistic self-rightous pig they have to pick up after, cook and clean for. HA! Batteries are much cheaper and don't talk back nor leave messes!!
lol

Cadiz, KY

#10 Dec 22, 2013
vjj wrote:
You sound like a good man !!!!!!
No good man wears a tin foil hat.
David

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Dec 22, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
No good man wears a tin foil hat.
I'd have to agree 100%
Tin foil hat

Owensboro, KY

#12 Dec 23, 2013
David wrote:
<quoted text> I'd have to agree 100%
Wow you are one pissed off woman kinda what I am getting at, what u r doing.
David

United States

#13 Dec 23, 2013
Hmmmm wrote:
Liberal is a perfect example of one of those fine young gentleman who seems to have contributed to the problem. Women would prefer to be and do it alone than have a narsaccistic self-rightous pig they have to pick up after, cook and clean for. HA! Batteries are much cheaper and don't talk back nor leave messes!!
You have to remember that Liberal is a gutless worm.
David

Philadelphia, PA

#14 Dec 23, 2013
Who are you?
David

United States

#15 Dec 24, 2013
David wrote:
Who are you?
I'am David who the hell are you? Pissed? Nah all in good time :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Disgusting 27 min Jessica 6
Review: Marty's Body Shop 32 min Jessica 1
Erica Ramsey 38 min Darryl Farless 6
Poll The 62nd Governor of Kentucky Will Be... 1 hr Turd Ferguson 9
David buddy 2 hr Thinkuslick 2
Poll Attorney General of Kentucky should be... (2016) 3 hr Johnathan D Masters 1
Poll Agricultural Commissioner of Ky should be... (2... 3 hr Johnathan D Masters 1
More from around the web

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]