Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Herndon, VA

#2 Mar 30, 2012
Wow this is shocking
man

Owensboro, KY

#3 Mar 30, 2012
shes married dumbass. she has a facebook. talk to her there.
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#5 Sep 1, 2012
She won't be married long. I'm paying for that Divorce so me Wayne an my two kids will be one big happy family
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#6 Sep 2, 2012
She is a hoee. Sarah Jane Jackson is a hoee.. hahaha

Level 1

United States

#7 Sep 24, 2012
ride or die I totally agree with u herd she is living with her drug addicted mother. those kids are better off without her
rideordiechick

Owensboro, KY

#8 Sep 30, 2012
really... haha she want to talk about my kids an uhh she dont know me or my kids... do you kno where at she lives...im with my fiance which is her husdband. but i first i didnt know they or he was married until i got pregnant with his daughter an then my son thats when he told me he was married. byut im not gonna let that come between my family, what got me pissed is she dont even know me an she wants to run that mouth. i will fuck that fat bitch upp... i feel sorry for all five of her kids by 5 diferent dude. what a hoe, only one kids i love an that my son an my daughteers step brother....
rideordiechick

Owensboro, KY

#9 Sep 30, 2012
half brother sorry

Level 1

United States

#10 Oct 2, 2012
I herd somewhere by St.Ann St and her last two kids are by Corey I think Cali and Sophia. if u see her bust her in the face. I know him and she mistreated him. she has it comming
man

Owensboro, KY

#11 Oct 3, 2012
Relinquished1288 wrote:
I herd somewhere by St.Ann St and her last two kids are by Corey I think Cali and Sophia. if u see her bust her in the face. I know him and she mistreated him. she has it comming
Relinquished1288. I don't like Sara Jackson but damnit you are COREY MATTINGLY. You have said it before on this forum.

Level 1

United States

#12 Oct 3, 2012
man wrote:
<quoted text>
Relinquished1288. I don't like Sara Jackson but damnit you are COREY MATTINGLY. You have said it before on this forum.
lol its not on here and no I'm not Corey my name is Brian I know him. so please quit confusing me
man

Owensboro, KY

#13 Oct 3, 2012
Alright if you want to play that I can copy and paste. No not on this thread but on Rachel Bashams thread before you said your name was Corey and your always asking to suck old dudes off. Cmon your not exactly dad of the year dude. Get a job.

Level 1

United States

#14 Oct 3, 2012
man wrote:
Alright if you want to play that I can copy and paste. No not on this thread but on Rachel Bashams thread before you said your name was Corey and your always asking to suck old dudes off. Cmon your not exactly dad of the year dude. Get a job.
has funny how u can be anyone on topic. lol ur a fool
Anonymous

United States

#15 Oct 3, 2012
first of all I don't have to hide behind a screne name. 1. I don't like Sarah this is a true fact she cheated on me and was abusive and phyco. 2 I don't know who relinquished1288 is but u need to get a new pro. 3 I know I'm not dad of the year but atleast I don't give my kids up and go smoke Meth with.my.druggies. I spent more money on them then I have on me. and I do work as a mig welder for metalsa. I can keep my life on track its my daughters I'm worried abou. so if u got something to say say it too me

Level 1

United States

#16 Oct 4, 2012
corey mattingly wrote:
first of all I don't have to hide behind a screne name. 1. I don't like Sarah this is a true fact she cheated on me and was abusive and phyco. 2 I don't know who relinquished1288 is but u need to get a new pro. 3 I know I'm not dad of the year but atleast I don't give my kids up and go smoke Meth with.my.druggies. I spent more money on them then I have on me. and I do work as a mig welder for metalsa. I can keep my life on track its my daughters I'm worried abou. so if u got something to say say it too me
f*** you
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#17 Oct 18, 2012
Do you where at on St. Ann.an thanks Relinquished1288
cheese

Owensboro, KY

#18 Oct 18, 2012
Whose this
Anonymous

Owensboro, KY

#19 Oct 26, 2012
Who's. Who....
Angel Johnson

Richmond, KY

#20 Nov 23, 2012
whn i see her ima busts this B****hes head open sara if u see me get ready cause i got no words for you...i know you called them on me Matt finally told me and threatened to do it again but let me just say....Sara lived with my mom not long ago....She moves in with her bf's (my brother at the time) she brought a dog and let it just shit all over the floor and tried to fight my mom when she said something about it....she smells HORRIBLE...i mean i asked if she needed some soap cause i couldnt think of another reason someone would smell so bad....she got custody ofONE of her FIVE children because my mom helped her out....When she got her back was constantly asking for diapers and allowing her child to poop and pee where she stood cause she couldnt afford diapers and was to lazy to go get the help when she needed it...Sophie was constantly in need of a bath unless my brother gave her one...She walked around stinkin with her pants fallin off her ass with no draws on holding her daughter constantly with no purpose EVER....had her daughter call every man she has been with daddy and its been three thus far in the last year...refuses to let her daughter see my bro after telling her that he was daddy for two years...nasty dirty feet....this girl is disgusting as hell...does not need ANY of her kids and needs to be in a mental institution that makess her take a bath....and SLOW SLOW as hell but get mad when she is told she is....cant act educated if youre not sweety....and remember I know wats up now...u lied to my face when i asked u cause u didnt want ur face busted u scared little B***h but i know now....Ima seeyou when I see you....for callin people on me and i aint ever F***ed with u like that even when we lived in the same house....oooh i could go on and on about how nasty this skank is....livin with my momma causin fights between me and my family...i got you, you dirty piece of S**T.....n u aint gotta say nuthin to my face...i know u lyin....ima just run up on sight...dont got shit to say....get ready cause im lookin....wait til he gets mad enough to tell me where u at....
Angel Johnson

Richmond, KY

#21 Nov 23, 2012
n i know i mispelled some things but this girl got me heated she caused my family to fight for two years just because she felt like talkin out the side of her neck and startin crap....when i went to hit her whenwe lived together she jumped up talkin bout im pregnant....now i know that she CANT have kids and CANT be pregnant when i see her...SARA you seen what i was bout....and u jumped up scared cause u cant whoop that...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Lyons 14 min FUnikka 11
Sarah Piercy (Oct '17) 18 min The Real Sarah Pi... 18
Lying men. 21 min Hmm 17
Real love? 23 min Keepfaithworkhard... 18
ttma direct hire 23 min need a job 4
sterl oneal 35 min Amber b 6
Laura logsdon RAT? 39 min Norcos 2

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages