Husband is outta town
WildDrew

Owensboro, KY

#92 Oct 5, 2012
in owensboro? find sluts? haha.. I looked. Their r NO.. sluts in owensboro. don't be silly. Never found one in over hundreds of years in my life.
Woman

Owensboro, KY

#93 Oct 5, 2012
Hubby will be home from his work trip at 11 tonite.
Anyone wanna come over and bend me over one more time? Please!!!!!!!!!!
caring wife
#94 Oct 5, 2012
Woman wrote:
Hubby will be home from his work trip at 11 tonite.
Anyone wanna come over and bend me over one more time? Please!!!!!!!!!!
You are such a whore. I don't care what you or anyone says, i would never cheat on my husband. He is everything in the world to me. He will be trustworthy of me till the last breath he takes. You need to quit your shit while your ahead. Be the wife you should be.
WildDrew

Owensboro, KY

#95 Oct 5, 2012
If WOMAN.. looks nice i would.. but idk what she looks like o_O
Woman

Owensboro, KY

#96 Oct 5, 2012
Psssstttt. He's home :)
only his woman

Owensboro, KY

#97 Oct 5, 2012
Woman wrote:
Psssstttt. He's home :)
Well my man's not here, he's out of town also, but guess what he don't have to worry about me because I'm true. I have never cheated on him. I don't flow like you. You are being a fake. Real women are true to their man.
Woman

Owensboro, KY

#98 Oct 5, 2012
Blah,Blah,Blah. The kitten has been fed all week and I still love my husband no matter what.
I know he loves me as we'll. We just had some of are best love making. I think he needs to go out of town more often. It's been a busy week for me and a Long HARD night I am going to bed.
Good luck on your hubby being away.:)
only his woman

Owensboro, KY

#99 Oct 5, 2012
Woman wrote:
Blah,Blah,Blah. The kitten has been fed all week and I still love my husband no matter what.
I know he loves me as we'll. We just had some of are best love making. I think he needs to go out of town more often. It's been a busy week for me and a Long HARD night I am going to bed.
I'll just never understand.
Love it

United States

#100 Oct 5, 2012
Woman wrote:
You are awesome. Next time your husband is out of town you need to look me up.
kitty dr

United States

#101 Oct 6, 2012
Woman i totaly understand ur position. As a veterinary md. I can completely give ur kitty the best care. Starts with a toung bath that will entirely change the way u think of things. Just remember when he is away on business im still here and i mean business. Till then muah

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#102 Oct 6, 2012
only his woman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well my man's not here, he's out of town also, but guess what he don't have to worry about me because I'm true. I have never cheated on him. I don't flow like you. You are being a fake. Real women are true to their man.
You're man is a lucky man. This woman isn't the only one to blame though. A real man wouldn't take her up on her offer. It all will come out in the end and her true colors will surface. Its just a matter of time and how the husband reacts.
Christian

Owensboro, KY

#103 Oct 6, 2012
Yes, this may sound mean but..... I hope the husband didn't go without sex all week.
Out secret

Owensboro, KY

#104 Oct 6, 2012
Wish I would have seen this a few days ago.
Hi there

Owensboro, KY

#105 Oct 6, 2012
So I'm interested in the chick who wanted girl on girl action.....p.s I'm female
sexy boy

Mumbai, India

#106 Oct 6, 2012
anyone there for meeee
hey

Owensboro, KY

#107 Oct 6, 2012
only his woman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll just never understand.
hey email me at okthatsmenow@hotmail.com
viiiiiiiiiiiiiii iii

Mumbai, India

#108 Oct 6, 2012
sure who r u ??? male or female
sexy boy

Mumbai, India

#109 Oct 6, 2012
hey r u male or female??
sexy boy

Mumbai, India

#111 Oct 6, 2012
hheeelloooooo
im down

Hawesville, KY

#112 Oct 6, 2012
girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I offered her some girl on girl, but she never replied. I guess I'll just go find another.
hey girl, im down for girl on girl ;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Olivia Newton aka Dallas 6 min 😵 15
Tiffany basham 7 min NonYourBusiness 2
trailer park out hwy 60 8 min Dog 2
Mudsharks at TTMA 25 min Lamar 29
cody wedding (Jan '12) 50 min Yea rite 46
Trust 1 hr Lostwings 1
Temporary companys 1 hr Money56 1

Owensboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance