brian

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

When does pleasant ridge have their xmas parade?
guessing

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

Judged:

Probably the first of every month when they get their welfare checks.
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

guessing wrote:
Really??? I've lived in pleasant ridge my entire life and take offense to that. I've worked since I was 16 and still work now at the age of 33. I don't get a welfare check and neither does any of my neighbors !!!
guessing

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

I used to hang out with blacks on welfare I used to smoke a lot and i got addicted, thankfully im sober now. Anyways I had no money so I always used to smoke with random people. So one day after school I heard some black guys were going to smoke at his house so i asked to join. They looked at eachother and said yes. So when we got to the house we went to the basement. No one was home they said if I want to smoke i had to strip, so my stupid self said ok and I striped down. When I was done they grabbed me and tied my legs and hands together. Then they called a friend and said they had a white boy to force. About 10 min passed by and one of them said alright done waiting lets start. They both dropped their pants and told me to suck or their not going to let me go so I did it. This huge back meat sliding in and out of my mouth felt great. but it made me gag a few times after about 20 min of sucking one of them backed up and put a condom on and started to do me in the butt. It hurt at first but i got used to it. So I had a dick in both holes. So when I thought it couldent get any worse their friend showed up. So when he came down they asked them selfs should we double penetrate him. So I ended up getting double penetrated while a dick was in my mouth. It felt great! and I was getting into it then they all got up and cummed on my face. Then they said we are gonna do me almost every week and its been like that for a year. And I love it now sometimes there is 5 or 6 guys that show up so I end up having 2 dicks in my butt, two dicks in my mouth, and a dick in each hand. MMM I love being gangbanged by a bunch of huge black guys.
Hunter Thompson

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

guessing wrote:
I used to hang out with blacks on welfare I used to smoke a lot and i got addicted, thankfully im sober now. Anyways I had no money so I always used to smoke with random people. So one day after school I heard some black guys were going to smoke at his house so i asked to join. They looked at eachother and said yes. So when we got to the house we went to the basement. No one was home they said if I want to smoke i had to strip, so my stupid self said ok and I striped down. When I was done they grabbed me and tied my legs and hands together. Then they called a friend and said they had a white boy to force. About 10 min passed by and one of them said alright done waiting lets start. They both dropped their pants and told me to suck or their not going to let me go so I did it. This huge back meat sliding in and out of my mouth felt great. but it made me gag a few times after about 20 min of sucking one of them backed up and put a condom on and started to do me in the butt. It hurt at first but i got used to it. So I had a dick in both holes. So when I thought it couldent get any worse their friend showed up. So when he came down they asked them selfs should we double penetrate him. So I ended up getting double penetrated while a dick was in my mouth. It felt great! and I was getting into it then they all got up and cummed on my face. Then they said we are gonna do me almost every week and its been like that for a year. And I love it now sometimes there is 5 or 6 guys that show up so I end up having 2 dicks in my butt, two dicks in my mouth, and a dick in each hand. MMM I love being gangbanged by a bunch of huge black guys.
You should invite me over next time. I'll show you how a pro takes it.
brian

Greenville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2013

guessing wrote:
Must not be in the neighborhood i live in because i highly doubt these nice houses are collecting welfare checks but thanks for being an as$
I dunno but

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2013

Sat 23 is owensboro

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

123 Users are viewing the Owensboro Forum right now

Search the Owensboro Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Get the Owensboro Topix News on Facebook! 1 min Topix 1
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min GOTP 138,511
Funeral held for Owensboro man who took own lif... (Feb '11) 11 min Fairness 26
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 15 min LIbEralS 25,968
Owensboro Police Searching for Missing Girl 26 min troothpaste 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 33 min wtf 16,063
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 41 min ToAnne52 81,193
karma 42 min hmmmm 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Owensboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Owensboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE