He's a douche thinks he's better than everyone else
Points Left

Tempe, AZ

#4 Nov 28, 2011
Hi ya
Friend

Birdseye, IN

#5 Nov 28, 2011
Jakes been my friend for years, he's a great person... would bend over backwards for anyone, no matter what!! He doesn't think he's better then anyone, obviously you never took the time to get to know him :))
crek

Utica, KY

#6 Nov 29, 2011
Who? Lmao
yup

United States

#7 Nov 29, 2011
Bends over for men!!
helloitsme

Richmond, KY

#8 Nov 29, 2011
Hilarious
Ur m

United States

#9 Dec 17, 2011
Say that to his face big boy!
yup

United States

#10 Dec 17, 2011
I would he's been my friend for years, that's just how we are. Gay!!
drego

United States

#11 Dec 17, 2011
Tell us something all of Kentucky doesn't know
WOW grow up

Magee, MS

#12 Dec 19, 2011
Jake is an amazing person, he has been one of my best friends for a while and has always been there for me. He is human and we all make mistakes, but anytime I'm around him, he is himself and is pround of who he is and where he comes from which is very rare these days.. He comes from a great family with amazing values, and if you really know the real Jake then you all would know these things about him! If you have a question or want to know anything about him, then ask him instead of starting some ridiculous, childish forum.. Grow up.
drego

United States

#13 Dec 20, 2011
WOW grow up wrote:
Jake is an amazing person, he has been one of my best friends for a while and has always been there for me. He is human and we all make mistakes, but anytime I'm around him, he is himself and is pround of who he is and where he comes from which is very rare these days.. He comes from a great family with amazing values, and if you really know the real Jake then you all would know these things about him! If you have a question or want to know anything about him, then ask him instead of starting some ridiculous, childish forum.. Grow up.
don't want to know! I know enough w his user self
yup

Birmingham, AL

#14 Dec 20, 2011
1. Grow up today- done
jake grant

Detroit, MI

#15 Dec 22, 2011
Meow... An o yeah hi y'all! I can't believe I made topix! I just wanted to thank all my friends and supporters through out the years!!! Hahaha jp but for real! You want to know me just ask! I'm pretty friendly and yeah! so don't be shy!
jake grant

Detroit, MI

#16 Dec 22, 2011
An kinda wonder who country babe is meow?
drego

United States

#17 Dec 25, 2011
He's gross
meow

United States

#18 Dec 25, 2011
Yeah he is! Meow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owensboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah ann white 8 min old friend 1
rita marie hamilton 8 min Lol 3
Chaturbate (Aug '16) 18 min Its getting old 13
Gen kost 47 min batman8833 3
Maegan Hagan Canít Spell 47 min ItsANewLanguage 4
logan wells 2 hr lj 4
Shelby Stewart (Sep '17) 3 hr Geeked boy 46

Owensboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Owensboro Mortgages