Candlehouse buys Vestal properties

Candlehouse buys Vestal properties

There are 1 comment on the PressConnects.com story from Jun 26, 2009, titled Candlehouse buys Vestal properties. In it, PressConnects.com reports that:

VESTAL - Representatives of a controversial residential treatment facility recently purchased two church buildings in Vestal but have not told the town what they intend to use the buildings for, Supervisor Peter Andreasen said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PressConnects.com.

Anne Marie

Elmira, NY

#1 Jul 10, 2009
A publishing company wanted to purchase the property last summer and had a contract with the Episcopal Church, but the town wouldn't change the zoning. I know the company-it's a quiet group of about 10 employees working at computers that would have less impact on the neighborhood than the church did when it was using the building. The town would have been a whole lot better off to have them there. But Vestal isn't good to small businesses. Now the neighborhood has something there that will truly put the neighborhood at risk. I hope the Town of Vestal is happy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mark Arrow of Mark Arrow Masonry Jul 28 angie 35
Review: Aspen Family Campground (Jul '12) Jul 4 rmh 6
Review: Ponticello Jacqueline NP Jun '15 under the weather 1
Weitsman workers get organized Jun '15 Bar 607 1
lynn boda Jun '15 Me Magoo 1
clean up endicott Jun '15 Concerned 2
Black top PAVING Jun '15 blue sky 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owego Mortgages