Carnival worker charged with sexually...

Carnival worker charged with sexually abusing 9 year old boy

Posted in the Owego Forum

scott

New York, NY

#1 May 18, 2008
Kevin hurteau of WHEELOCK RIDES, is now being held in the county jail in syracuse ny. on the cash bail of 50 thousand dollars. he is employed by wheelock rides, and this is the same company that has the contact for the. county fair in july of 2008. hes being charged with a class B felony. Kevin hurteau

WHEELOCK RIDES is who his Employer is
richie

Gloversville, NY

#2 May 21, 2008
Kevin Hurteau was released police looking at UNEMPLOYED uncleof boy as true perp
WhatsCookin

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2008
It seams like this is going around where they don't really have the right person but they keep them behind bars anyway.
There is a level 1 sex offender in Candor who got to be a level 1 by the state allowing the town/county to give him that # being a good citizen; but he had sex with the woman he lived with 12 or 13 yr old daughter. Went up the river a few yrs. & then situated himself in another household like that. Now he has a 13 yr. old step daughter who - she claims others have taken advantage of her & are behind bars, & now she claims is the step dad took her for granted. HE IS NOT IN JAIL!!! I always thought he was doing her & she would say this one did this to me, that one did that to me. All lies, but people have lost their freedom over this. The right person is not behind bars & he IS a sex offender, & WHY the sheriff doesn't think he did anything??????????
He always bought her everything she wants, so she won't talk & say it's him. Finally she said it's him & the sheriff don't believe it!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owego Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Cheap Trick encore at the Spiedie Fest 4 hr Babbabooie 1
Owego Gardes is a mess Apr 23 whistleblowerjean 1
Hey Owego Gardens fake maintenence person Apr 16 jenci 5
Jim Testa molested me Apr 8 fleshspike 6
owego gardens this is just bad Mar 29 cassie 1
News Sanmina closing coincides with tax deal lapse Mar '18 conklincolt 4
owego gardens allows people to get hurt Mar '18 Chris 1

Owego Jobs

Personal Finance

Owego Mortgages