Extra Security at Owatonna High School

Extra Security at Owatonna High School

There are 58 comments on the KAAL TV - Minnesota story from Nov 20, 2009, titled Extra Security at Owatonna High School. In it, KAAL TV - Minnesota reports that:

There will be extra security at Owatonna High School this morning. The precautions follow racial tensions between Somali and white students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAAL TV - Minnesota.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
damn mad

United States

#48 Nov 27, 2009
I have two kids that attend OHS and two that have graduated from OHS. Last year before the predidential election they had a mock election. My kids voted for mccain. They were labeled racist by the samali girls. I had too meet with the principal over this. This has been a problem for years in owatonna. Im sick and tired of politcal corectness. Its time to lay down the law and get these thugs out of our school and out of our town. And yes, i do understand there are good and bad. Time for the people of owatonna to take back their town!!!!!
FIVESTAR Somali

Faribault, MN

#49 Nov 27, 2009
Dear damn mad: you are a stupit bitch and your kids are racist because the apple does not fall far from the tree..SWAGGER BABY
FIVESTAR Somali

Faribault, MN

#50 Nov 27, 2009
damn mad wrote:
I have two kids that attend OHS and two that have graduated from OHS. Last year before the predidential election they had a mock election. My kids voted for mccain. They were labeled racist by the samali girls. I had too meet with the principal over this. This has been a problem for years in owatonna. Im sick and tired of politcal corectness. Its time to lay down the law and get these thugs out of our school and out of our town. And yes, i do understand there are good and bad. Time for the people of owatonna to take back their town!!!!!
Dear damn mad: you are a stupit bitch and your kids are racist because the apple does not fall far from the tree..SWAGGER BABY
Parent

Kasson, MN

#51 Nov 27, 2009
FIVESTAR Somali wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear damn mad: you are a stupit **** and your kids are racist because the apple does not fall far from the tree..SWAGGER BABY
If you are unable to spell stupid maybe you should not be calling people stupid. It looks to me that the Somalian community keeps on saying RACIST becuase they have no other excuse for the way the Somalian youth are acting. And your apple saying goes both ways.
damn mad

Owatonna, MN

#52 Nov 27, 2009
FIve star do you want to meet me some place? open a can of whoop ass on you?
Five star Somali

Faribault, MN

#53 Nov 27, 2009
HAY danm mad I bet you are FAT, UGLY, chrismas sweater wearing soccer mom who thinks that your opion counts just becuase you posted it online.
new orleans coon hater

Slidell, LA

#54 Nov 27, 2009
all yard apes need to be lynched
damn mad

Owatonna, MN

#55 Nov 28, 2009
Five star, all talk hiding behind her computer that the tax payers bought... Can I buy you a pork chop? Soccer mom no, Harley riding dad yes.
Somali Swagger

Faribault, MN

#56 Nov 28, 2009
damn mad wrote:
Five star, all talk hiding behind her computer that the tax payers bought... Can I buy you a pork chop? Soccer mom no, Harley riding dad yes.
I knew you were a stupid red neck. I bet I described your wife well. FAT UGlY remember...ANYWAYS my dad has more money than you will ever see he is doctor.. Dont Hate bitch . am going to VACAY next week bye...
damn mad

Owatonna, MN

#57 Nov 28, 2009
Somali Swagger..... you must be talking about your boyfriend.....my wife is beautiful......If your dadys a Dr. why are you living in section 8 apts? Having pork for diner, Yummy
Senior white girl

Owatonna, MN

#60 May 28, 2010
Ha okay honestly.. This was blown up way bigger @parent, you should talk to people and kids like me that were actually in the school. In no way was it 40 against 1. It was indeed 5 against 4 and you can ask like any student here. They felt disrespected because if a really racist paper that was wrote about a restaurant as would anyone else if it were like plaza morena or Perkins or china buffet. But it wasn't just that it was about their culture too and everyone is different. I'm a white christain girl and in no way do I think we should he treated different. They came here from Somalia so they could get away from it all but no one has welcomed them! It our communities fault and our PARENTS and especially grandparents. I have an ongoing fight with my family because I know some somalies and I love them! And now.. At the end of the school year.. We have to go through investigation for something so minor that couldve been solved if the parents and other adults didn't blow it as big as it was. I cannot wait to get outta this community and I will for sure NEVER raise my child here.
happy somalian chick

Faribault, MN

#61 Sep 1, 2010
The white kid texted the somalians ASKING to fight (*saw the text myself*)and if he hadn't written the paper , this wouldnt have been a big deal. He had his group and the somalians had their gruop and its the truth cuz i witnessed it, The paper obviously was written to make fun of somalians and their religion not what his opinion is and other races were involved like a somalian got punched in the face by the white kids friend..... and Im somalian and I agree that they have bad manners and they think to much of themselves but not all somlians are like that until you get to know when dont judge one before that or what her kind did cuz we are all our own person.
happy somalian chick

Faribault, MN

#62 Sep 1, 2010
WOW apparently there are ppl who are acting somalians commenting GOSH!!!!!!! There are some ppl who are making somalians look bad!!!!!!!!
happy somalian chick

Faribault, MN

#63 Sep 2, 2010
PS I dont live in section 8 apartments, all races make different kind of money and somalians just dont work and if you met my dad he works 12 hours a DAY and we make enough money to live happy and healthy :)
allen pichner

Owatonna, MN

#64 Feb 20, 2014
i hate liberals they are bad the 60's did a lot of good but it did a lot of bad they should not have brang somialions over here
allen pichner

Owatonna, MN

#65 Feb 20, 2014
tough carp that the somilains country went to hell whose going to help america when we go to hell
allen pichner

Owatonna, MN

#66 Feb 20, 2014
why do somilains get new cars and white american people can't afford nothing and they get a free place to live if white people went to somila we would be shot
American_Jihad

Van Nuys, CA

#67 Jan 4, 2015
law and order wrote:
You know the white kids are going to get all the blame for this while the Scumalians get off free.
Well at least Shannon Zwanziger wont be around to bear any of the blame whites are or may get .
Shannon wont even be used as a sex pawn by wealthy business man James Clardy bragging about
having sex with young teen girls and being Rev. Jesse Jackson's Presidential Campaign Manager
when he ran for president in the 1980's . I travel all over America and listen at people bragg , like the two they found shot to death in St.Louis , Missouri ( Terrel ) & (Lil Bey) bragging about killing me
for fun. Yeah , well you know some one decided to take the fun out it , some people have the power to do just that a hidden un seen power .

Shanon Zwanziger wont be blamed for tons of missing explosives off Fort Leonard Wood , Missouri
as well as machine guns and grenades ect... Shannon would have grown up to be a nice wonderful
young very pretty lady had she lived , not like those smart asses down in Cape Girardeau , Missouri
Judge Kamp and Judge Limbaugh ect... I love letting people think they are so smart until they find they are not half as smart as they thought they was.

Sincerely,
SG 22 E Com

Cc. Gen. Jihad Cairo Egypt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owatonna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News West Concord police chief charged with shooting... (Feb '07) Jun '17 cjmartin 36
Eddy ritchie (Dec '16) Dec '16 Gomer 1 1
News URGENT: Tell Federal Women's Prison in Minnesot... (May '09) Dec '16 sobeit 11
News Owatonna Exchange Club to explore the history o... (Jan '10) May '16 allan pichner 11
News Minneapolis man charged with choking Owatonna g... (Apr '16) Apr '16 USA USA USA USA 17
News One injured in fireworks explosion in southeast... (Nov '08) Feb '16 Rhondasloveone 8
Looking for paranormal trackers to start a team (Sep '15) Sep '15 WolfTactix 1

Owatonna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owatonna Mortgages