Driver in wedding bus crash: 'Divine ...

Driver in wedding bus crash: 'Divine intervention' kept us safe

There are 18 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 24, 2011, titled Driver in wedding bus crash: 'Divine intervention' kept us safe. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The bus driver involved in a fatal traffic accident early Sunday morning in southeastern Minnesota says "divine intervention" saved the many Mondovi and Gilmanton area passengers on the bus.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

What a tool

San Francisco, CA

#1 May 24, 2011
What about the deceased? God wanted her dead? Divine intervention. As likely as the tooth fairy leaving you a nickel under your pillow in exchange for your brain. Blows my mind that people buy into this god crap. The all knowing invisible man. What a terrible thing to say with regards to the fatality.
"It definitely was divine intervention why the bus remained safe the way it did,"

Please provide us with some proof you fool. Its like an NFL thug thanking god for a touchdown. Simple mindedness at its worst. christians=muslims=jews=same crap different name.
Rich U

Austin, TX

#2 May 24, 2011
What a tool wrote:
What about the deceased? God wanted her dead? Divine intervention. As likely as the tooth fairy leaving you a nickel under your pillow in exchange for your brain. Blows my mind that people buy into this god crap. The all knowing invisible man. What a terrible thing to say with regards to the fatality.
"It definitely was divine intervention why the bus remained safe the way it did,"
Please provide us with some proof you fool. Its like an NFL thug thanking god for a touchdown. Simple mindedness at its worst. christians=muslims=jews=same crap different name.
You certainly live in the right place to post the crap you post.
What

Ava, MO

#3 May 24, 2011
Yes another Sodom and Gommorah.
Bill Clinton

Garfield, MN

#4 May 24, 2011
What a tool wrote:
Seeing your from San Fran why is it so many of Nancy Pelosi's constituents are getting a waiver from Obama care?
Raul Donoso

Portland, OR

#5 May 24, 2011
Seek consolation from the
Word of
God, which is our rest.
Raul Donoso

Portland, OR

#6 May 24, 2011
Seek Ye First.........
Take Responsibility

Joplin, MO

#7 May 24, 2011
If this was Devine Intervention, it sure was poorly executed. Why is your god so feckless? Can't you find a god that can PREVENT a car crash? Couldn't your god have calmly steered you to MISS the car?

Maybe this was just physics ....
Cozmo Kramer

Lakeville, MN

#8 May 24, 2011
Bill Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
Seeing your from San Fran why is it so many of Nancy Pelosi's constituents are getting a waiver from Obama care?
The location listed by a poster's name is not necessarily where they hail from.

I never figured out why I am shown as being in "Lakeville". Never lived there in my entire life, and am not even in the same county, or even the seven county metro area. I do live in Minnesota, in a rural community far, far away from Lakeville.

If I were you, I'd hang up that Nancy Pelosi rant, and find an educated response to the bone headed "Divine intervention" clueless explanation. If it were "divine", then God caused the crash also.

"Praise the Lord".(BS)
Bill Clinton

Garfield, MN

#9 May 24, 2011
Cozmo Kramer wrote:
<quoted text>The location listed by a poster's name is not necessarily where they hail from.
I never figured out why I am shown as being in "Lakeville". Never lived there in my entire life, and am not even in the same county, or even the seven county metro area. I do live in Minnesota, in a rural community far, far away from Lakeville.
If I were you, I'd hang up that Nancy Pelosi rant, and find an educated response to the bone headed "Divine intervention" clueless explanation. If it were "divine", then God caused the crash also.
"Praise the Lord".(BS)
You may not be from Lakeville but your from that area.

P.S. you'll never convince the uninformed about divine intervention its only something they will pray for when they are on their death bed.
Cozmo Kramer

Lakeville, MN

#10 May 24, 2011
Bill Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not be from Lakeville but your from that area.
P.S. you'll never convince the uninformed about divine intervention its only something they will pray for when they are on their death bed.
NO, I am not "from that area", unless you believe that anyplace in Minnesota is in Lakeville's area.

But you still are unresponsive to the point I made about Divine Intervention, and your totally off topic response about health care and Nancy Pelosi.

Do you suffer from ADD, Attention Deficit Disorder? Maybe that's why you shifted your conversation to health care.....can't get your Ritalin Rx filed perhaps???
Bill Clinton

Garfield, MN

#11 May 24, 2011
Cozmo Kramer wrote:
<quoted text>NO, I am not "from that area", unless you believe that anyplace in Minnesota is in Lakeville's area.
But you still are unresponsive to the point I made about Divine Intervention, and your totally off topic response about health care and Nancy Pelosi.
Do you suffer from ADD, Attention Deficit Disorder? Maybe that's why you shifted your conversation to health care.....can't get your Ritalin Rx filed perhaps???
Perhaps you could send me some of yours.
Cozmo Kramer

Lakeville, MN

#12 May 24, 2011
Bill Clinton wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps you could send me some of yours.
Nope, I have no need for it, as I have the ability to stay focused. The topic was Divine Intervention. Your responses have not addressed the topic at all, and wandered into Pelosi and health care in California.

Now.....focus.

Do you believe that divine intervention saved the bus passengers yet killed the driver? Was that all God intervening?

Why did God not intervene in the attacks of the World Trade Center on 9-11? Must have been his plan, huh.
Hawkshaw

Garfield, MN

#13 May 24, 2011
Cozmo Kramer wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I have no need for it, as I have the ability to stay focused. The topic was Divine Intervention. Your responses have not addressed the topic at all, and wandered into Pelosi and health care in California.
Now.....focus.
Do you believe that divine intervention saved the bus passengers yet killed the driver? Was that all God intervening?
Why did God not intervene in the attacks of the World Trade Center on 9-11? Must have been his plan, huh.
I'll try to type slower so you can read my reply...those who are unenlightened will only understand divine intervention when they pray for it while lying on their death bed.
Cozmo Kramer

Lakeville, MN

#14 May 24, 2011
Hawkshaw wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try to type slower so you can read my reply...those who are unenlightened will only understand divine intervention when they pray for it while lying on their death bed.
Totally bogus if you're an atheist....as I am.

We all die, and that is a fact that your "divine intervention" beliefs will not change. If you are so stupid as to believe that some magic invisible guy in the sky is going to prevent your death, you'll be the first where "prayer" has prevented your death.

I've seen too many people pray for cure from terminal cancer, and then die as a medical certainty. If they do not die right away, it has nothing to do with praying or hard wishing.

Go ahead and type as fast as you want to. I assure you I am capable of understanding your premise no matter how absurd it is. You can even use big words. I can understand them also.
trolls

Hugo, MN

#15 May 24, 2011
Cozmo Kramer wrote:
<quoted text>Totally bogus if you're an atheist....as I am.
We all die, and that is a fact that your "divine intervention" beliefs will not change. If you are so stupid as to believe that some magic invisible guy in the sky is going to prevent your death, you'll be the first where "prayer" has prevented your death.
I've seen too many people pray for cure from terminal cancer, and then die as a medical certainty. If they do not die right away, it has nothing to do with praying or hard wishing.
Go ahead and type as fast as you want to. I assure you I am capable of understanding your premise no matter how absurd it is. You can even use big words. I can understand them also.
Its funny that you get so riled up over something you do not believe exists.
Cory

Whitehall, WI

#16 May 24, 2011
Divine intervention?? Who do you think would win, a 30k lb. bus or 2k lb. car?
Bus Driver

Watertown, MN

#17 Jun 8, 2011
Bus winnings evrys time!! Go Aways spams!!!
jaja

United States

#18 Nov 14, 2011
Cozmo Kramer wrote:
<quoted text>Nope, I have no need for it, as I have the ability to stay focused. The topic was Divine Intervention. Your responses have not addressed the topic at all, and wandered into Pelosi and health care in California.

Now.....focus.

God tried to show us how to live over 2,000 years ago by sending his son but since our ancestors killed him, well, how would you feel if your favorite people killed your kid. We are from dust, God is from above. If I were y'all, I'd watch my blasphemous tongue. You wanna know what God means, find a Christian based church and read your bible. Get to know and understand what it says and it's meaning if you really want to know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owatonna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owatonna Exchange Club to explore the history o... (Jan '10) May '16 allan pichner 11
News Tink Larson Reflects On Fire That Destroyed Par... Apr '16 Spotted Girl 2
News Minneapolis man charged with choking Owatonna g... Apr '16 USA USA USA USA 17
Belart co. (Nov '07) Apr '16 DValentine 104
News One injured in fireworks explosion in southeast... (Nov '08) Feb '16 Rhondasloveone 8
News Salmon Hardware 'had worn wooden floors through... (Sep '15) Dec '15 Fat guy with a po... 2
Looking for paranormal trackers to start a team (Sep '15) Sep '15 WolfTactix 1

Owatonna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owatonna Mortgages