State agrees on flood package, still ...

State agrees on flood package, still no word from feds

There are 3 comments on the Owatonna People's Press story from Oct 12, 2010, titled State agrees on flood package, still no word from feds. In it, Owatonna People's Press reports that:

The Minnesota Legislature has agreed on a framework for a disaster relief package to aid southern Minnesota communities, like Owatonna, that were ravaged by the late September flooding.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Owatonna People's Press.

Arnie

Minnetonka, MN

#1 Oct 13, 2010
Maybe Timmy should place a call to help his state.
Swamp Fox

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Oct 13, 2010
Arnie wrote:
Maybe Timmy should place a call to help his state.
Ditto! Now that would make Uncle Timmy look Presidential for 2012!

If you or I were governor we would be raising holy Hades with the Feds if we weren't getting the disaster relief. This is not the time for MN Nice. Too many folks are hurting and need relief now. Also, we mustn't forget the farmers who lost their crops and/or can't harvest what crops are/were ready to harvest.

I guess the Governor is out-of-state electioneering.
Dibbel Drivel

Monroe, LA

#3 Oct 13, 2010
we gots more important things for special session...like bullying laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owatonna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owatonna Exchange Club to explore the history o... (Jan '10) May '16 allan pichner 11
News Tink Larson Reflects On Fire That Destroyed Par... Apr '16 Spotted Girl 2
News Minneapolis man charged with choking Owatonna g... Apr '16 USA USA USA USA 17
Belart co. (Nov '07) Apr '16 DValentine 104
News One injured in fireworks explosion in southeast... (Nov '08) Feb '16 Rhondasloveone 8
News Salmon Hardware 'had worn wooden floors through... (Sep '15) Dec '15 Fat guy with a po... 2
Looking for paranormal trackers to start a team (Sep '15) Sep '15 WolfTactix 1

Owatonna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owatonna Mortgages