Waseca man killed when stolen vehicle...

Waseca man killed when stolen vehicle rolls

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from May 22, 2010, titled Waseca man killed when stolen vehicle rolls. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Authorities say a Waseca man was killed early Friday when the stolen SUV he was driving rolled over.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Liberal

Maple Grove, MN

#1 May 22, 2010
My sympathies to the person that lost their Isuzu. Other than that this was a win-win; the world is rid of a p. o. s. and no innocent people were harmed.
Angel

Cannon Falls, MN

#2 May 26, 2010
How did you know it was an Isuzu? Were you CHASING him? Someone lost a son, grandson. Yes, this person made a bad decision that ended tragically. No one can control their destiny; even those who judge and think that they have never harmed (mentally or physically) anyone. Look in the mirror....YOU just hurt this family!
Liberal

Maple Grove, MN

#3 May 31, 2010
Angel wrote:
How did you know it was an Isuzu? Were you CHASING him? Someone lost a son, grandson. Yes, this person made a bad decision that ended tragically. No one can control their destiny; even those who judge and think that they have never harmed (mentally or physically) anyone. Look in the mirror....YOU just hurt this family!
It was in the article, you stupid p o s. And, yes, you CAN control your destiny. For instance, this dumb piece of shite would still be around bothering people if he hadn't taken something that didn't belong to him. You make me sick, "Angel"' if indeed that's your real name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owatonna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owatonna Exchange Club to explore the history o... (Jan '10) May '16 allan pichner 11
News Tink Larson Reflects On Fire That Destroyed Par... Apr '16 Spotted Girl 2
News Minneapolis man charged with choking Owatonna g... Apr '16 USA USA USA USA 17
Belart co. (Nov '07) Apr '16 DValentine 104
News One injured in fireworks explosion in southeast... (Nov '08) Feb '16 Rhondasloveone 8
News Salmon Hardware 'had worn wooden floors through... (Sep '15) Dec '15 Fat guy with a po... 2
Looking for paranormal trackers to start a team (Sep '15) Sep '15 WolfTactix 1

Owatonna Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owatonna Mortgages