St. Cloud, Owatonna / Muslim group has school concerns

Full story: TwinCities.com

The Minnesota chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations on Wednesday called on federal education officials to investigate and address reports of growing racial and religious tensions in Minnesota public schools.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 67 of67
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Your wrote:
<quoted text>
Your funny. Do you also believe in the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus?
The Jewish Religion can trace it roots back prior to the building of the Pyramids. Many believe Buddaism goes even further back. What is so funny, or better yet, what do you believe in? The big Accident theory?
CLA123

Plymouth, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

The religion that teaches hate and violence is upset that someone hates them back? boo f-ing hoo.
Your

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jewish Religion can trace it roots back prior to the building of the Pyramids. Many believe Buddaism goes even further back. What is so funny, or better yet, what do you believe in? The big Accident theory?
What's funny is you actualy believe in a god in this day and age.I am an atheist, I belive in no gods. I don't know how the world was created because that answer has not been figured out yet. But at least I don't take the weak way out and say, "God created us and the world." just because man doesn't understand it yet.
armando alvarez

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

I didn't know there were these many racist rednecks in MN, it only shows their discontent that Opama is the president(closet muslim)!, and the best they can do is take on to a refugees from muslims country, pathetic losers,, i'm just happy that you guys are not representing the America i know,,,
BUD

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

Your wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is you actualy believe in a god in this day and age.I am an atheist, I belive in no gods. I don't know how the world was created because that answer has not been figured out yet. But at least I don't take the weak way out and say, "God created us and the world." just because man doesn't understand it yet.
In this day and age? The world creation is not the only thing you don't know! There is hope for you if you open your mind. Go bless!

Since: Jun 09

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

I would be interested to see if these incidents are even documented. Yes, I know that the St. Cloud area can be racist. I am just having trouble picturing kids actually hauling bacon strips to school, and a bus driver doing this knowing full well the camera is on at all times. Also, seems like given the group we're talking about here, that we would have immediately had two separate news stories, and two separate lawsuits. Are we dealing with teenage drama, or is this actually true?

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2010

Judged:

Your wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first of all, I have the faith people much smarter than me, taught me. Second, I share your mystery in that I am not sure exactly how the world/earth was created, but I choose to believe a higher being had a hand in it. As far as taking the "weak" way out, I would take issue with you. Taking the position that Christianity takes, has not been the popular position since the era of "Free Love" hippie age.
I don't understand how or why you feel the way you do, and I obviously disagree with with you.
It just seems strange to me, that if there is no God, or Buddah, or Mohammed,(sp) then someone pulled off the greatest con ever, and made it last over 21 centuries!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 67 of67
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Owatonna Discussions

Search the Owatonna Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Jun 12 doomsayer2014 847
Jays Football (Aug '08) Apr '14 Former student 250
Belart co. (Nov '07) Apr '14 Kathy Bousman 95
Debate: Health Care - Waseca, MN Mar '14 LCpl Caleb L Erickson 1
Hy-Vee plans expansion into Twin Cities Mar '14 petrorolli 1
Extra Security at Owatonna High School (Nov '09) Feb '14 allen pichner 57
Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
•••
•••
•••
Owatonna Dating

more search filters

less search filters