City Of Tulsa Asks Customers To Voluntarily Limit Water Usage

Aug 3, 2011 Read more: News9 Oklahoma City

The record-breaking heat is causing record-breaking water usage in the Tulsa area.

Read more
Water Nozzle Placement

Tulsa, OK

#1 Aug 3, 2011
I have a very specific suggestion where the fine Mayor Bartlett can place his water nozzle. He has ALL the answers on everything so why can't he cure this issue? He seems to have the absolute power to do whatever he wants, up to, and including, dismantling public infrastructure that could not be reassembled after he is gone from office. Bartlett has no credibility as a leader so the City of Tulsa might get someone else to make requests of the public. If Bartlett asks me to not use water.....I'm going out and washing my truck!

“searching myself”

Since: Sep 09

In Charming CA

#2 Aug 3, 2011
Water Nozzle Placement wrote:
I have a very specific suggestion where the fine Mayor Bartlett can place his water nozzle. He has ALL the answers on everything so why can't he cure this issue? He seems to have the absolute power to do whatever he wants, up to, and including, dismantling public infrastructure that could not be reassembled after he is gone from office. Bartlett has no credibility as a leader so the City of Tulsa might get someone else to make requests of the public. If Bartlett asks me to not use water.....I'm going out and washing my truck!
Very ecologically minded of you. Don't worry about the rest of us - just use all the water you want. You're the only person in the city with a dirty truck, after all...perhaps you'd also like to water your lawn a few more times a day? Maybe drain and re-fill your in-ground pool?
Vandalia Guy

Tulsa, OK

#3 Aug 3, 2011
Hows about the city of tulsa take some of the tax money they collect from the phesants of tulsa and up grade there 100 year old lead water pipeing system.
Fred Buck

United States

#4 Aug 4, 2011
^Clearly a product of leaded water
Vandalia Guy

Tulsa, OK

#5 Aug 4, 2011
Fred Buck wrote:
^Clearly a product of leaded water
Hay did you know you can turn your water meter around backwards and the dial wont turn then you can drain your pool down the sewer cleanout and refill your pool for free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owasso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Manslaughter Is An Honest Mistake? Go Smolen & ... 8 hr Robert C oops Bates 1
Still Wanna Play Cops n Robbers Deputy Robert C... 9 hr mini me 8
Taxpayers Pay Cops To Screw Up Undercover Ops? 11 hr DevourFecesAndPerish 5
Rev Al Sharpton Please Visit Tulsa & Speak Out,... Thu Brown Garner Harris 1
Feds Need to Investigate Tulsa Sheriff Stanley ... Thu Stanley Goon Glanz 1
Cops Paid To Protect & Serve TaxPayers, Not Esc... Thu Robert Oops Bates 1
F***Your Breath. They Did It On Purpose. Thu Not so 2
More from around the web

Owasso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE