Owasso Teen Arrested For New Teenage Drug Of Choice

There are 86 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Feb 18, 2010, titled Owasso Teen Arrested For New Teenage Drug Of Choice. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Parents have cause to beware of a new teenage drug of choice. Owasso police officers arrested 18-year-old Christian Ream, Friday, February 12th in connection to the drug.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
sheez

Talala, OK

#1 Feb 18, 2010
I am glad that you have now informed ALL juveniles of how they can get high. Nothing like irresponsible reporting.
Joe

Tulsa, OK

#2 Feb 18, 2010
This isn't anything new, people have been taking Coricidin for quite some time
Karl Schneider

Coweta, OK

#3 Feb 18, 2010
What's next?...jailing kids for distributing Pirin tablets?

(aspirin with the a and s scratched off)
Pamzadi

United States

#4 Feb 18, 2010
This is very frightening!!! This guy did not care what happened to those kids. Everyone please talk to your children to try to keep them from drugs and a drug culture that cares about no one!
Citizen

Tulsa, OK

#5 Feb 18, 2010
SAD. for everyone.
Mr Evil

Owasso, OK

#6 Feb 18, 2010
Pamzadi wrote:
This is very frightening!!! This guy did not care what happened to those kids. Everyone please talk to your children to try to keep them from drugs and a drug culture that cares about no one!
Agreed! Like all of western "medicine"!
btr

United States

#7 Feb 18, 2010
An emo! That figures.
bamonster

United States

#8 Feb 18, 2010
Line them up like China, be done with it

Since: Feb 10

Jenks, OK

#9 Feb 18, 2010
If a drug overdose doesn't get them liver failure will.How sad.
slimjim

Tulsa, OK

#10 Feb 18, 2010
We could use a pill head list available at all pharmacy check out centers. Dont sell any form of pills to METH and pill heads.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11 Feb 18, 2010
At least they gave him the chance to put his lip gloss on before the mug shot! His cellmate will certainly appreciate it. Moistens while it works!!
Militant Athiest

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#12 Feb 18, 2010
In other news,... teens get high and other teens turn a profit from it.

Good job reporting what drug it is to everyone, classic.
mark

United States

#13 Feb 18, 2010
People better wake up this is the real america

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#14 Feb 18, 2010
slimjim wrote:
We could use a pill head list available at all pharmacy check out centers. Dont sell any form of pills to METH and pill heads.
That is actually a sound idea! I wish they would do something, the regulation of the pseudoephedrine is not working like it should. The DEA has so much to do as it is, I do not know who else could help regulate it. I think that requiring a prescription for it may help, but I don't know. There are plenty of people that abuse their prescriptions as well. I think if you have been arrested and or convicted of meth mfg. you should not be able to buy anything without DEA approval.
gluke

Tulsa, OK

#15 Feb 18, 2010
Our kids are spiritually lost. It's a shame.
Seriously

United States

#16 Feb 18, 2010
Bet his Prissy Catoosa mama is proud of him now!
Jaycee Cook

United States

#17 Feb 18, 2010
drugs are so cool.. i love lsd, pot, and xanax, im doin this next:)
Jackson Brown

Tulsa, OK

#18 Feb 18, 2010
gluke wrote:
Our kids are spiritually lost. It's a shame.
An even bigger shame is that we try to get them to buy into a WAY diluted faith, and wonder why they are abandoning the faith. We're feeding them the spiritual equivalent of Twinkies. Let's give them meat, potatoes and broccoli.
Ryder

Tulsa, OK

#19 Feb 18, 2010
So its illegal to give minors OTC medication?
InTheZone

Tulsa, OK

#20 Feb 18, 2010
I wish Walmart would take heed of this story. As a shopper, witnessed a teen taking OTC meds and shoving them down their sleeve and walking out of store. Went and got the attention of an employee and all they had to say is " we're covered for loss" Wow- worried about the bottom line but not the damage that someone like that could do with a lot of meds......Now we're seeing the damage! Way to go 111th and Memorial Walmart!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owasso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you feel safe with motorcycle gangs in Tulsa? (Nov '10) 10 hr Speakingtruth 44
News Parents Livid After Kindergarten Visitor Shows ... 15 hr dad of 3 3
Ben Etta Snow (Nov '11) 18 hr slpless 3
News Owasso Man Dies After Friend Shoots Him In Head Fri freedom of speech 1
News Arrests Made At Tulsa Massage Parlor (Feb '07) Thu not all knowing 530
News School Leaders Fire Back Against Claims Of Unhe... (May '10) May 20 Superintendant of... 19
Directv referral code (Aug '12) May 19 Momo 85
More from around the web

Owasso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]