Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well 18% of the American people still believe the Sun revolves around the Earth too, which comes to 1 in 5 Americans. What is funny is the cluster of them including you find their way to this board. Probably your a magnet.
[Link: www.politico.com ...]
1.You're the one who supports a Iran and Mullah being nuclear.
2.You're the one who still thinks it's better to abort than use contraceptives don't lie because you confirmed you'd do it again just a few days ago.
3. All you're opinions are not derived by research and reasoning but by a strong desire to fit into a group or cult. That's why dusty has locked horns with you so many times because he is a businessman who has been required to "reason" out a situation (the cause and effect) and he knows so many of the things you post are someone else's statement of thought not yours, just like dusty and the rest of us have read that very same b.s. only while you believe, we understand it's b.s.

These are only 3 things but the list is endless because everyday you will show up with more b.s.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well. But really what's the prize? Icon's? LOL I know that I'm personally counting the number of times that Dusty and you use the word 'extremest.' The word play is fun. In extreme situations, when Dusty's vocabulary is stretched to the extreme, red warning lights is Dusty's brain start flashing the warning of extreme overload and out of his little typing finger type Extremist over and over.
Really, it might be a fun competition to see how many times Dusty has used it. I'm sure it would be extreme! LOL
It might possibly be extreme but the two things it won't be is either left wing or right wing extremism. Know whut I mean Vern?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Would someone please inform me as to what makes "antiques Roadshow" any more valuable to the American Public than "Pawn Stars" or "American Pickers"? It's trash TV for god's sake.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Stranger than fiction.

Rep. Paul Broun of Georgia says earth is only 9,000 years old.

This man is an M.D. Has to be a snake doctor.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
Well 18% of the American people still believe the Sun revolves around the Earth too, which comes to 1 in 5 Americans. What is funny is the cluster of them including you find their way to this board. Probably your a magnet.
Wouldn't 18% of the population actually be .90 in 5 Americans? Just sayin'.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Now there is an assumption that backfired on you, for a lot of reasons. I hardly ever use the word extremist.
Here's minute's problem with claiming to not be a left wing extremist. I'm a conservative leaning moderate and you're a liberal leaning moderate and she has no more use for either of us than she has for the Christian far right. That leaves no place for her other than left wing extremist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

WMCOL wrote:
Stranger than fiction.
Rep. Paul Broun of Georgia says earth is only 9,000 years old.
This man is an M.D. Has to be a snake doctor.
Or a snake handler. Heh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
In an interesting side note, 100% of fem nazis (who espouse equality for all) find it necessary to attack Pretty women as airheads, sluts, stupid and worthless. Now is that stereotyping or is it merely a case of most fem nazi's being obese, sweaty fat hogs that can't get the same men that the pretty women get? And if the second is the case, then perhaps some fem nazi can explain why men's freedom of choice in what they do with their bodies isn't as important as women's?

Methinks the fem nazis are just mostly jealous of their sister hotties.
jane

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

What is this forum aout I forgot lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

Judged:

I have related the story of "Eric" the green haired gay guy I had to fire because he would not keep his hands off of male customers and due to complaints from his fellow workers concerning his rather lengthy tales of his sexual exploits. Of course he sued for sexual preference discrimination and and of course he lost and of course it cost us 15 thousand or so to get the case thrown out.

But there was an interesting side note to that story. The bookkeeper for our stores had her office in that store because it was our flagship store. She was rather obese, wire haired and a Lesbian Ultra Liberal. Her name was Ms. Lugosi and I always had to refrain from referring to her as Bella of course but Ms. Lugosi was a pain in the ass with her never ending wanting to fill our storefront windows with "cause" flyers. This resulted in attacks on our "politics" from the local right wing and I would sigh and point out to Ms. Lugosi that we were a business and we offered the best prices in town, we tried to treat everyone equally and leave our causes to non work related advertising. She would sniff and take down the flyers and posters and in a day or two put them back up and I would take them down finally only to find a week or so later that there were new cause flyers for something in the window. This went on for about 20 years.

At any rate, I was fond of Ms Lugosi and I was fond of Eric and they were two pains in the asses. But in different ways. Ms. Lugosi knew where I was coming from and she knew I could legally enforce my stand but she knew she was good at her job and that what she was insisting on doing broke no laws other than mine, so we played this cat and mouse game for years.

Eric on the other hand didn't care that he was sexually harassing people and that the law prevented it. Eric was very good at his job as well but his attitude of "HI, I'M ERIC I'M GAY, YOU'RE A MAN, I'M GOING TO FONDLE YOU" was a constant problem. When he was admonished and then warned he went to Ms Lugosi and demanded she join him in a sexual preference bias suit.

Her reply? "If I were a man I'd knock you on your ass for the way you act.".

And THAT my friends is a very good example of why being gay doesn't give you more "rights" than everyone else. It's how you go about being gay that gives you the freedom to bend the rules. Just like it does for heterosexuals, short people, tall people, Asians, blacks, whites, brown. It all boils down to what is legal, what is not and how you interact with life.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

I see that it's Dusty's story telling time Saturday evening and way early Sunday morning.

Gee, for a guy that says he's well off and lives in California, he sure doesn't appear to be enjoying it.

Out of his own mouth he says he spends over 12 hours a day posting.

But what does he do, he spends Saturday nite and early Sunday morning thinking about Gays and Saturday evening thinking about Femi-Nazis.

Even in Okie land, land of the hillbillies as he calls it, you can find something better to do on Saturday evening and in the early morning hours. Sucks to be him.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
I have related the story of "Eric" the green haired gay guy I had to fire because he would not keep his hands off of male customers and due to complaints from his fellow workers concerning his rather lengthy tales of his sexual exploits. Of course he sued for sexual preference discrimination and and of course he lost and of course it cost us 15 thousand or so to get the case thrown out.
But there was an interesting side note to that story. The bookkeeper for our stores had her office in that store because it was our flagship store. She was rather obese, wire haired and a Lesbian Ultra Liberal. Her name was Ms. Lugosi and I always had to refrain from referring to her as Bella of course but Ms. Lugosi was a pain in the ass with her never ending wanting to fill our storefront windows with "cause" flyers. This resulted in attacks on our "politics" from the local right wing and I would sigh and point out to Ms. Lugosi that we were a business and we offered the best prices in town, we tried to treat everyone equally and leave our causes to non work related advertising. She would sniff and take down the flyers and posters and in a day or two put them back up and I would take them down finally only to find a week or so later that there were new cause flyers for something in the window. This went on for about 20 years.
At any rate, I was fond of Ms Lugosi and I was fond of Eric and they were two pains in the asses. But in different ways. Ms. Lugosi knew where I was coming from and she knew I could legally enforce my stand but she knew she was good at her job and that what she was insisting on doing broke no laws other than mine, so we played this cat and mouse game for years.
Eric on the other hand didn't care that he was sexually harassing people and that the law prevented it. Eric was very good at his job as well but his attitude of "HI, I'M ERIC I'M GAY, YOU'RE A MAN, I'M GOING TO FONDLE YOU" was a constant problem. When he was admonished and then warned he went to Ms Lugosi and demanded she join him in a sexual preference bias suit.
Her reply? "If I were a man I'd knock you on your ass for the way you act.".
And THAT my friends is a very good example of why being gay doesn't give you more "rights" than everyone else. It's how you go about being gay that gives you the freedom to bend the rules. Just like it does for heterosexuals, short people, tall people, Asians, blacks, whites, brown. It all boils down to what is legal, what is not and how you interact with life.
Was your bookkeeper's first name Bella?

Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

DustyOutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>
In an interesting side note, 100% of fem nazis (who espouse equality for all) find it necessary to attack Pretty women as airheads, sluts, stupid and worthless. Now is that stereotyping or is it merely a case of most fem nazi's being obese, sweaty fat hogs that can't get the same men that the pretty women get? And if the second is the case, then perhaps some fem nazi can explain why men's freedom of choice in what they do with their bodies isn't as important as women's?
Methinks the fem nazis are just mostly jealous of their sister hotties.
You spend way way to much time thinking and imagining people's life.

You should trying having a life of your own.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
<quoted text>
You spend way way to much time thinking and imagining people's life.
You should trying having a life of your own.
==========
Don't you have some fries to cook or grease to change?
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

WMCOL wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Don't you have some fries to cook or grease to change?
At least I have something productive to do.
SayWhat

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

There's a first time for everything!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
I see that it's Dusty's story telling time Saturday evening and way early Sunday morning.
Gee, for a guy that says he's well off and lives in California, he sure doesn't appear to be enjoying it.
Out of his own mouth he says he spends over 12 hours a day posting.
But what does he do, he spends Saturday nite and early Sunday morning thinking about Gays and Saturday evening thinking about Femi-Nazis.
Even in Okie land, land of the hillbillies as he calls it, you can find something better to do on Saturday evening and in the early morning hours. Sucks to be him.
Ya know, there was a time when Saturday night was alright for fightin'(Gay Elton John reference there.) but at my age I find little desire to go out to The Rainbow or the Roxy or the Viper Room. I don't care to go to the bowling alley and get drunk and make passes at the waitress with the beehive hairdo and the thirty pounds of makeup. Nor do I see much point in sitting in a dive like Perry's drinking shitty coffee and eating greasy fried food.

I do what I want and what I wanted to do last night was tell a story. Now I understand that's not OK with you. You need to understand I don't give a shit if it's OK with you. And while we're speaking of getting a life, I wonder what kind of person finds it necessary to make several posts concerning my one story when that person is not in my story, nobody in my story is related to that person and that person can point out no flaws in my story.

But I did tell the story to get a reaction from minute and she obliged. Some of you people are like Monkey's in a zoo reacting when someone rakes a stick across the bars of their cage. Heh.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

We do understand your Fem Nazi philosophy Minute. Nobody can sexually harass anyone other than white heterosexual males, right?

You know what's so funny about your rhetoric? You've admitted to being about 5 foot nothing and around 200 lbs. I seriously doubt if you've ever been sexually harassed by anyone, yet you're an expert on it. That's just funny, I don't care who you are.
Justaminute

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

What ever, my 85 year old father in an assisted living has more on the ball than you Dusty. He's working on his third girlfriend as we speak.

So really, that's all you have is stories.

But no matter how you fabricate one for me, I have a pretty good one and I'm happy plus I have someone to share it with. So spread your poison. That's all you have to do anymore and that's all you've got in you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2012

Judged:

Justaminute wrote:
What ever, my 85 year old father in an assisted living has more on the ball than you Dusty. He's working on his third girlfriend as we speak.
So really, that's all you have is stories.
But no matter how you fabricate one for me, I have a pretty good one and I'm happy plus I have someone to share it with. So spread your poison. That's all you have to do anymore and that's all you've got in you.
Let's recap shall we?

1.) I don't live vicariously through my relatives or others at all. I couldn't care less what your grandfather is doing and the fact that he's got "girlfriends" in the nursing home is of no glory to you.

2.) What stories I tell are seldom responded to other than by yourself. That tells us who is having a problem with having no life. What kind of a person responds to stories with no value?

3.) It appears that you think someone has died and left you in charge of what makes a "happy life". Last time I checked (and I do check often) this is still America and people have the right to live the life that makes them most satisfied. I tell you these things because they are inconsequential to anyone other than a rabid hick like yourself. I have nothing to share of the magnitude that I once had an abortion because a pregnancy was inconvenient.

4.) Whatever I may or may not be doesn't change that you are one of the extremists that are sucking the lifeblood out of America.

Know whut I mean Vern?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Owasso Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Owasso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••