Oklahoma KKK Says They're Not Promoting Hate

Feb 17, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsOn6 Tulsa

The Ku Klux Klan is actively recruiting throughout Oklahoma. The KKK fliers turned up in Sand Springs and at least four towns in Okfuskee County.

Comments
1 - 20 of 319 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2013
First Prev
of 16
Next Last
kim black

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

I say hell yea its about time someone did something to protect white mans rights! I'm sick of hearing the black mans complaints every time the white man trys to do something for our own race! Yet the black man has black history month, how about our government given us white history month!!! In tulsa I'm always hearing on the news how black gangs do drive by shootings!how the black men killed at pointblank the white couple in the park and stolen there car!!! How can you respect those who do this kind of crap! Then the black gangs go around like twelve year olds painting up our neighborhoods!!grow up!!! They did this to themselves!!!! I say God bless the KKK may God Watch over them!!
Dash Riprock

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

The face of the devil has many colors
Vatican Indians VI

Summerville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

kim black wrote:
I say hell yea its about time someone did something to protect white mans rights! I'm sick of hearing the black mans complaints every time the white man trys to do something for our own race! Yet the black man has black history month, how about our government given us white history month!!! In tulsa I'm always hearing on the news how black gangs do drive by shootings!how the black men killed at pointblank the white couple in the park and stolen there car!!! How can you respect those who do this kind of crap! Then the black gangs go around like twelve year olds painting up our neighborhoods!!grow up!!! They did this to themselves!!!! I say God bless the KKK may God Watch over them!!
...Who protected the native american indians rights, paleface? the spanish are set to become the new indians....Bet you didn't see that one coming from the vatican,did you paleface?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Oklahoma has the best KKK in the union!
hermit

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Dash Riprock wrote:
The face of the devil has many colors
That's good.
hermit

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

Vandalia Guy wrote:
Oklahoma has the best KKK in the union!
They're union now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

hermit wrote:
<quoted text>
They're union now?
You didn't know?
hermit

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Vandalia Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You didn't know?
No I missed that one, part of SEIU?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Judged:

hermit wrote:
<quoted text>
They're union now?
You should get out more Mr Hermit. The Oklahoma chapter of the KKK fought on the Confederate side of the war because they didn't believe in slavery, they just wanted to wear the pretty dress and head gear like the rest of the hillbilly's.
hermit

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Vandalia Guy wrote:
<quoted text>You should get out more Mr Hermit. The Oklahoma chapter of the KKK fought on the Confederate side of the war because they didn't believe in slavery, they just wanted to wear the pretty dress and head gear like the rest of the hillbilly's.
Oh, those guys, I thought they were embarrassed choirboys.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

hermit wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, those guys, I thought they were embarrassed choirboys.
Very well could be with some of the things the Catholic Ministers have been doing to the choir boys lately.
hermit

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Vandalia Guy wrote:
<quoted text>Very well could be with some of the things the Catholic Ministers have been doing to the choir boys lately.
We should put them on a list with all the other people we don't like.

Since: Aug 11

Midlothian, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Hell
We don't like yeer kind around here
hermit

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Anarcho-capitali st

Round Rock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

White Power!

White History Month, White Entertainment Television, White only Colleges...yes, yes, yes.

Whites should not be excluded from the same things that the blacks enjoy and attach their race to.
kcuf grambling

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

Anarcho-capitalist wrote:
White Power!
White History Month, White Entertainment Television, White only Colleges...yes, yes, yes.
Whites should not be excluded from the same things that the blacks enjoy and attach their race to.
No doubt.
reverse discrimination

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

CLARK ATLANTA UNIVERSITY

FISK UNIVERSITY

FLORIDA A&M UNIVERSITY

HAMPTON UNIVERSITY

HOWARD UNIVERSITY

MOREHOUSE COLLEGE

NORTH CAROLINA A & T UNIVERSITY

SPELMAN COLLEGE

TUSKEGEE UNIVERSITY

XAVIER UNIVERSITY

This is just a few all-black schools.
Show me ONE all-white school.
wrong

Mount Sterling, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

reverse discrimination wrote:
CLARK ATLANTA UNIVERSITY
FISK UNIVERSITY
FLORIDA A&M UNIVERSITY
HAMPTON UNIVERSITY
HOWARD UNIVERSITY
MOREHOUSE COLLEGE
NORTH CAROLINA A & T UNIVERSITY
SPELMAN COLLEGE
TUSKEGEE UNIVERSITY
XAVIER UNIVERSITY
This is just a few all-black schools.
Show me ONE all-white school.
Do you research...EVERY one of these schools currently has white students who attend. Look it up yourself.
charon

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you research...EVERY one of these schools currently has white students who attend. Look it up yourself.
Less than 5% are white. Every school needs tokens.

“idol of millions”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2012

Judged:

Ratiional Tulsaans wrote:
Racist ass republican Obama hating white boys will try to bash the KKK as if they are different than the KKK. Think about it: What is the difference between the KKK and the Republican Party?
NOT TEN CENTS WORTH OF DIFFERENCE!!!!!!!
1) The KKK and the GOP are both strong advocates of state rights.
2) The KKK and the GOP both want to outlaw abortion (but the KKK is honest about it, and will admit the reason that they are anti abortion is that it terminates the life of a white person).
3) The KKK and the GOP are both staunch Christians (again, Christians predicated upon the erroneous notion that the biblical characters, and Jesus, were somehow white, in northern Africa, during BC times, lol)
4) The KKK and the GOP are both anti public schools (that's because black male students can meet white female students in public schools)
5) The KKK and the GOP are both strong pro gun advocates (because both entities believe, in their demented minds, that some kind of race war is imminent, that is why the white boy is such a strong gun advocate)
EVERY SINGLE POSITION THAT THE KKK AND THE GOP HAS, IS BASED UP RACE
Kinda hard to take you seriously, RT, with all the idiocy you spew whenever you post. Contrary to what you may believe, you are NOT doing any good debating today, and to be honest, you never have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 16
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Owasso Discussions

Search the Owasso Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 27 min Joyce 71,367
Prisoner from Eufaula dies of blunt trauma to head (Jan '11) 2 hr Rickys_Sister 7
Stop Illegals Now....Call your local Chamber of... 3 hr Chamber Member 1
President Obama has withdrawn from Governing..H... Fri Pulpit Pounding Preacher 3
Judges Pervert The Constitution - REPENT JUDGES... Fri Justice Spielberg 4
Edmonton's Victory Christian Center in limbo (Aug '12) Thu Wreaking Ball GUY 60
Ebay Flawed DSR System Eliminating Small Sellers (Jul '13) Thu SellerBacklash 28
•••

Excessive Heat Warning for Tulsa County was issued at July 26 at 3:32AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Owasso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Owasso People Search