Graphic video of Owasso cop scuffling...

Graphic video of Owasso cop scuffling with suspect

There are 8 comments on the KRMG-AM Tulsa story from Jul 10, 2012, titled Graphic video of Owasso cop scuffling with suspect. In it, KRMG-AM Tulsa reports that:

KRMG News has obtained the lapel-camera video shot in June last year when Owasso Police Lieutenant Mike Denton gave 3 elbows to the face of a man being arrested for public intoxication.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRMG-AM Tulsa.

Filthy Pigs

Tulsa, OK

#1 Jul 11, 2012
Put that pig in prison and sue these bastards!
King

United States

#2 Jul 13, 2012
Looks like the PIG did go to jail, I'd hit him too if he spit on me. Way to go to the COPS, afterall it sometimes takes A MAN to do the job of can't keep the streets safe out there so you can sleep at night.
spit

Tulsa, OK

#3 Jul 13, 2012
Obviously the man arrested was intoxicated; or I would like to think he would not have spit on the officer BUT that DOES NOT give the officer the right to strike him PERIOD!!! Hasn't this officer been in trouble for this type of behavior before???
MikeDenton

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2012
I am the law in these Okie parts amigo! I do what I please cuz I carry a badge. I'm the judge, jury, and persecutor all rolled into 1 super-cop.If I wanna beat or abuse you then I will beat you at will. If I wanna torture or sodomize you then I will do that too. I'm it!
chris

Bergen, Norway

#5 Jul 21, 2012
How the f did this scumbag get his job back???
He should go to jail for that behaiver.
to "protect and serve?".
Get this cop fired! he dont belong in public service!
huh

Missouri City, TX

#6 Jul 23, 2012
chris wrote:
How the f did this scumbag get his job back???
He should go to jail for that behaiver.
to "protect and serve?".
Get this cop fired! he dont belong in public service!
Learn to spell.
im special

Collinsville, OK

#7 Aug 5, 2012
Owasso cops are all bitches. I got put in a choke hold years ago because I refused to step out off my house. It was a black cop. He slammed me to the floor in my house. Had me n a chock hold till I almost past out. I filed a complaint and I was dismissed cause they said I was racist. When I described what the cop looked like unsaid one white male and one black man. Owasso cops suck dick
somewhere else

Plano, TX

#8 Nov 20, 2012
One thing missing in police training is anger management. I've lived in several towns in eastern oklahoma, and seems that all police forces and county sheriff departments employ absolutely certifiable psycopaths. When they get out of line, typically, a decision to "punish" these crazy officers includes firing the person who then moves to the next town to replace a psyco who has just moved to another town...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owasso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma lawmaker asks Muslims: 'Do you beat yo... 2 hr Allahs pork rinds 32
Alvin Boss best tank cleaner (Sep '16) 2 hr Kelo 3
Alvin Boss eats poop 2 hr Kelo 4
Grown man does wrestling move on young boy Wed lisa remington 3
News Man fatally shoots 3 suspects in Oklahoma home ... Wed Bobby is a Stupid... 3
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Wed Alvin Boss Lover Boy 266
News Anxiety, Fear Among Oklahoma LGBT Community Aft... Tue Booty games by gays 5

Owasso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owasso Mortgages