jim grover chevrolet
customer

Broken Arrow, OK

#1 Mar 5, 2011
i been there twice, once to buy a vehicle in which they didn't help with.i had to buy one some where else. the other time was in the parts store. i needed a part in which only the dealer has. the clerk told me he wasn't going to tell me the price just go to a salvage yard and get it. if i wanted to go a salvage yard and try to find one i would have. i still needed that part so i had to go to another dealer and get it. i guess the commercial where she said dad will do it is not true. i won't go back there again.
Karl Schnider

Douglas, GA

#2 Mar 6, 2011
customer wrote:
i been there twice, once to buy a vehicle in which they didn't help with.i had to buy one some where else. the other time was in the parts store. i needed a part in which only the dealer has. the clerk told me he wasn't going to tell me the price just go to a salvage yard and get it. if i wanted to go a salvage yard and try to find one i would have. i still needed that part so i had to go to another dealer and get it. i guess the commercial where she said dad will do it is not true. i won't go back there again.
I think her daddys doing her and to busy to mess with your problems.
Packing Heat

United States

#3 Mar 6, 2011
Karl Schnider wrote:
<quoted text>I think her daddys doing her and to busy to mess with your problems.


Is that the place with the commercial that says Daddy does it deeper?
Nonya

Tulsa, OK

#4 Mar 7, 2011
Sounds like a world class case of "whine" to me. Grow up and stop making up stories about companies you don't like.
youdummy

Tulsa, OK

#5 Mar 7, 2011
Where's Jim "Grover" Chevrolet? Besides, all car salesmen are out to stick it to you for every dime they can squeeze out of you.
Murphy Brother

Tulsa, OK

#6 Mar 7, 2011
youdummy wrote:
Where's Jim "Grover" Chevrolet?
It's where the Muppets buy their cars.
customer

Coweta, OK

#7 Mar 9, 2011
Nonya wrote:
Sounds like a world class case of "whine" to me. Grow up and stop making up stories about companies you don't like.
its not a made up story, it happened dumb ass.
havntaclue

Coffeyville, KS

#8 Apr 17, 2013
Is anyone else sick of the dozens of nightly ads featuring his his whiney sing-song nasel tone daukghter? I wonder how much one of his cars price is advertising. Don't think I would consider shopping there. Is he even part of the business anymore? Is he even still alove?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owasso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Doug Embrey & Assoc (Sep '09) Sun Current tenant 3
Cops N Robbers is A Serious Game Huh Bates? May 27 Sherife Goon Glanz 1
God Bless President Donald J.Trump..... May 26 Mad Establishment 1
News Tulsa Dentist To Face Negligence Charges (Mar '10) May 26 Dr Mike Hinkle 490
3,446 Blacks were lynched from 1882 to -------... May 25 Jay Greenfeather 4
News Democratic Sheriff Candidate Wants To Know Wher... May 25 Rejected Entitlement 2
Mohawk skate park (Nov '15) Nov '15 Annie 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owasso Mortgages