Putting behind the controversy: New e...

Putting behind the controversy: New election board secretary seeks to rebuild trust

There are 4 comments on the Claremore Daily Progress story from May 8, 2011, titled Putting behind the controversy: New election board secretary seeks to rebuild trust. In it, Claremore Daily Progress reports that:

Julie Dermody straightened into her read-my-lips posture as she recalled the election board's illegal mishandling of ballot boxes in last November's elections.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Claremore Daily Progress.

Claremore, OK

#1 May 9, 2011
Welcome aboard Julie!! We are positive that you will do a great job and all will be pleased with your office.....Not worrying about votes being counted properly will be a wonderful thing!!

Chouteau, OK

#2 May 9, 2011
"illegal mishandling", my foot.
Knowing Rogers County politicians as I do, that was a setup.
Watchem Julie.
which ones

Ponchatoula, LA

#3 May 9, 2011
Do tell, which crooked politcian or politcians are you refering to? Please enlighten us all.

Claremore, OK

#4 May 9, 2011
Very fortunately, most of the Claremore political machine has retired or just moved on. A new District Attorney, a new police chief of Claremore PD, and now a new very transparent face in the Election Board of Rogers County. We still have some of the old school around that has held this county back for years and years, for their own personal gain, but they too might just be looking for a job come the 2012 election.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owasso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xanax 13 min Okkkie 1
tulsa county corruption exposed by dallasgoldbug 9 hr Dallasgoldbug 2
News Former Worker Sues Tulsa's John 3:16 Mission (Jun '09) Thu buckwheat 227
News Pay Raises In Store At Hobby Lobby/Mardel (Apr '09) Oct 7 Mardel Employee 38
Review: Donna Boswell Lcsw (Sep '14) Oct 7 Blueshoes1980 21
News Mother Of Missing Child Charged With Murder (Feb '06) Oct 6 AngieKaye70 44
Public Notice sign about gays (Oct '08) Oct 4 speakeroftruth 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owasso Mortgages