Man is charged with murder in fatal f...

Man is charged with murder in fatal fight

There are 10 comments on the TulsaWorld.com - State story from Dec 17, 2008, titled Man is charged with murder in fatal fight. In it, TulsaWorld.com - State reports that:

Kraig Kallstrom: He is accused of fatally shooting Chad Ross Lomax on Nov. 11 at the Owasso home of Kallstrom's girlfriend.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TulsaWorld.com - State.

Marsha Rivas

El Paso, TX

#1 Dec 17, 2008
Many errors in this story. Kalstrom was a neighbor, Chad Lomax was Ex boyfriend who had just moved out.....This was premeditated murder by ex girlfriend who has ruined one life and ended another.
linda baker

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Dec 19, 2008
there are alot of things about this situation that most of the people are commenting about. Kraig was a neighbor and a boyfriend, Chad Lomax was an ex. I know Kraig personally and there in no way he would have done what he did if he didn't fear for his own life. And the friend is lieing but that will all come out in the trial. If you had 2 men beating the hell out of you what would you do? Big guys really sould think about beating a small guy because they will fight for their lives. this is not murder this is self defense. It amazes me how you people can look at Chad Lomax's record and Kraig Kallstrom's record and not know the truth. And as for the girl, she is just pure trash and a drunk.
we love chad

Burlington, NC

#3 Jan 30, 2009
linda baker wrote:
there are alot of things about this situation that most of the people are commenting about. Kraig was a neighbor and a boyfriend, Chad Lomax was an ex. I know Kraig personally and there in no way he would have done what he did if he didn't fear for his own life. And the friend is lieing but that will all come out in the trial. If you had 2 men beating the hell out of you what would you do? Big guys really sould think about beating a small guy because they will fight for their lives. this is not murder this is self defense. It amazes me how you people can look at Chad Lomax's record and Kraig Kallstrom's record and not know the truth. And as for the girl, she is just pure trash and a drunk.
first chad didnt touch kraig till after he was shot and i would have kicked his butt too traci used kraig and set both of these guys up! but chad was a wonderful happy go lucky guy who will be missed as for kraig hopefully he will be sharing a cell with his brother who also killed an innocent person the kallstroms must be some family girls stay away from that gene pool
close friend

Tulsa, OK

#4 Feb 12, 2009
this is a good man. he had to protect himself from chad i know both of them
someone

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Feb 21, 2009
some of you dont even know kraig so if you dont know him why do you people say that? and traci she i s a good woman she is my friend and she was sleeping wen that happened
wow

Owasso, OK

#6 Oct 19, 2009
Kraig a good man ? He shoot a person 3 times ? are you for real. Why not once and run ? I would rather be a puss and run than a coward and shoot 3 times.
i miss chad

Talala, OK

#7 Nov 14, 2009
how pathetic it is that someone would go to all this trouble just to murder chad. traci is a piece of trash and thinks she can use any man to get what she wants. kraig was just one of her victims. i hope traci rots in jail right next to kraig. im sure mr nelson was in on it to. why would he and traci be trying to clean up the blood if he had nothing to do w it. sounds a little suspicious to me!?!?
i miss chad

Talala, OK

#8 Nov 14, 2009
oh and by the way for all you who dont know...sebrook was the only one that could have saved chad. he obviously knew there was going to be an altercation. he testified to it.
i miss chad

Talala, OK

#9 Nov 14, 2009
linda baker wrote:
you need to get the big picture! its not self defense when you call someone to come over knowing that your going to fight and you have not 1, not 2 but 3 guns w you. that my friend in itself is premeditated. even a stupid person should know that. i do however agree w you on traci. she will get her day in jail as for mr nelson to who im almost positive willingly provided that .44mag. he needs to rot in jail w the rest of them!!! sebrook very well could have saved chads life but didnt. what a so called friend he was!?!? he knew there was going to be an altercation and instead of telling chad not to go over there, he went and picked up the girls. sebrook-im glad you testified that you knew what was going down bc now you can join the rest in jail to.
HillBilly Hunter

Wolfeboro, NH

#10 Oct 18, 2011
Is Traci's Name Traci Billups or Traci Rea or Traci Pickering or Traci Smith?
Does she have hair the same color as a clown?
Lastly is she a fatty?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owasso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Y does DUI McNellie's tulsa Downtown want us to... (Apr '14) 10 hr Kayla 63
Go Bernie Sanders! Fri Go Bernie Sanders 7
News Oklahoma Food Stamp Numbers Skyrocket (Jun '15) Feb 5 Austin 7
News Lawsuit Alleges Bank Of Oklahoma Maximized Over... (Aug '10) Feb 5 Austin 306
john paul woods (Oct '13) Feb 4 tmt 9
robert dorman (Feb '12) Feb 3 Captain M 2
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Feb 2 Groinhog 119
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owasso Mortgages