Former Owasso Officer Sues Police Dep...

Former Owasso Officer Sues Police Department

There are 5 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from Apr 12, 2009, titled Former Owasso Officer Sues Police Department. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Doug Driver is suing the Owasso Police Department because he says his own chief had him illegally arrested and then fired him because of that arrest.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Citizen Joe

Owasso, OK

#1 Apr 22, 2009
Where in the heck is this load of garbage??? I don't have a lot of money but I'll stake every dime I have, or will have, that this never sees a courtroom. Sad, this should be told from beginning to end...

“BOOMER SOONER”

Since: Sep 08

Sand Springs, OK

#2 Apr 22, 2009
WOW! This guy really wants every dime from the city huh! If I were him, I would move somewhere else and forget about the Owasso police department! That's just crazy!
Hmmm

Tulsa, OK

#4 Apr 23, 2009
i hope he isnt the reason why Owasso is on a hiring freeze
Hmmm

Tulsa, OK

#5 Apr 23, 2009
i cant stand money milkers
Peace

Owasso, OK

#6 Nov 10, 2011
You People are so very biased. In your statement about money milkers...Please give me a break. You guys have an obvious and cavernous knowledge deficit regarding what you think your talking about, yet you have no clue. Therefore; your words are invalid. Next time take a couple classes so you can educate yourself regarding the issues above and whatever might present that you may comment on. Sometimes, when you know the truth, but others really don't, it causes tremendous damage to those involved and their families. Ponder on that. Just in case you have loved ones that you cherish, and hoping they won't have to go through a similar ordeal. In closing, it just pisses me off to no end. When people are slandered and these others always find a way to get their way in our wonderful,perfect world of city politics. Need I say any more.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owasso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) 3 hr Watching you from... 145
Amanda Kay-Moomey Johnson is an Idiot (Dec '15) 16 hr Jamie Dundee 8
Clinton Wicked Corruption vs Trump Flaws Wed Take Your Pic 1
News Suicide rates in Oklahoma, Tulsa among highest ... Wed Whats Wrong With ... 2
Another homicide reported in east Tulsa on Tues... Wed Whats Wrong With ... 1
News Tulsa Police Name City's Latest 5 Murder Victims Tue Whats Wrong With ... 1
ann marie young Aug 22 Uh-huh 3

Owasso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Owasso Mortgages