Twice-deported man pleads guilty to Owasso robbery

Feb 18, 2011 Full story: Tulsa World

Find crimes in your neighborhood. Updated with crimes through January 2011. Find details on more than 1,000 homicides over two decades.

Full Story

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#1 Feb 21, 2011
Owasso gained in illegals by 163%.......second to Catoosa at 226%.......crime is sure to follow. Lock n Load.

“Philippians 4:13”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 21, 2011
I remember when there were actually people on here defending the robber and stated that the officer shot the guy without cause. It sure is nice to hear the rest of the story. Not only was Moreno a convicted criminal, he should not have been here. Good job Det. Woodruff.
Dr Antinionio laser

Fitzgerald, GA

#3 Feb 21, 2011
He needs laser Med from me.
DO UKNOWTHE MUSHROOM MAN

Guadalajara, Mexico

#4 Mar 9, 2011
WE DO.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owasso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 24 min LOL 2,699
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Ace 75,919
OK The "English is the Official Language of Oklaho... (Oct '10) 13 hr protect our children 11,292
Skiatook Lake Levels 23 hr Raymond Weathers 2
child abusers Sun catlady20 1
Turley Children's Home (May '07) Sep 20 ramona chezem 36
Cox Communication Outage Impacts Some Tulsa Pho... (Mar '10) Sep 19 BeenRape48Years 6
•••
•••
•••

Owasso Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Owasso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Owasso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owasso