Randall Hendricks, MD is a QUACK!!!!!

Posted in the Owasso Forum

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated Jul 1, 2014
Shannon

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 3, 2012
 

Judged:

3

2

1

My husband was sent to this man via his workers comp insurance company, Liberty Mutual. Patients we're taken back 5 at a time and put in exam rooms. We took The MRI my husband had done a few months earlier per our family physician. Mr. Hendricks finally came into our exam room. His exam of my husbands lower back injury was to have him stand on his tip toes. He told my husband that he was "just getting old" and that "surgery was not necessary and nothing could be done for the pain" and that he would just have to "live with it". He did not offer any kind of pain relief even though my husband was in excruciating pain. Ironically that is the EXACT same thing he told the 2 patients in the exam rooms on each side of us, we could hear him thru the walls. He did say that my husband was a candidate for retraining and that he could NOT go back to work, but in the same breath he said he was not going to put any lifting restrictions on him in order to keep him from further injuring himself. His nurse did most of the talking and finished his sentences. Our atty got his report and asked my husband if he wanted a 2nd opinion. We we're sent to a court appointed Dr. who looked at the SAME MRI and pointed out 3 problem areas that we're causing my husband pain. He was sent for a discogram. My husband had 2 discs replaced, rods and screws placed for fusion bone grafts and a pinched nerve repaired by the court appointed Dr. The surgery took 5 1/2 hrs. He is healing well and doing phys. therapy. The moral of this story is that Dr. Randall Hendricks is only out for the insurance money he gets from Liberty Mutual for telling patients there is nothing wrong with them. My husband could have been paralyzed due to the nerve that was completely pinched off and Randall Hendricks incompetency!! Do yourself a favor and stay away from Randall Hendricks Orthopedic surgeon (I use that term loosely). He is definately not looking out for the patients well being. The oath he took means nothing to him!!! His focus is on how much money he can get from the insurance company for telling patients that ARE hurt that there is nothing wrong with them. He is a horrible physician and I would NOT recommend him to ANYONE!!
native american

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 4, 2012
 
I hope others will respond, this guy needs his license burned
native american

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 4, 2012
 
If the statutes of limitations hadn''t run out I would sue
Shannon

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 4, 2012
 
native american wrote:
If the statutes of limitations hadn''t run out I would sue
It is in the works!!
native american

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 8, 2012
 
Shannon wrote:
<quoted text>It is in the works!!
I will testify for you, I have a great story to tell, have your att to call me or contact me
Shannon

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 9, 2012
 
native american wrote:
<quoted text>I will testify for you, I have a great story to tell, have your att to call me or contact me
So I assume you have been a patient of his??
native american

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 10, 2012
 
Shannon wrote:
<quoted text> So I assume you have been a patient of his??
yes
Slick Dick Insurance Co

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 11, 2012
 
Wait till you get sent to Sami Framjee he will blow your whistle at the same time the Insurance company is stuffing big bills in his hip pocket. YOU talk aout a damn Insurance QQuck Sam Framjee is ONE.
daniel strickland

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I'm about to have to see this guy july 10th 2013..now I'm concerned..:(
julie

Collinsville, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

People now days trust their medical personnel a little to much. They are just as negligent as a " regular joe" most of the doctors are out for the money. But there are some who really care. It's very important to do some snooping on the dr u are seeing or going to see. Hate to hear this as I work in a doctors office as a nurse. Sadly it's everywhere
bullmoose

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

daniel strickland wrote:
I'm about to have to see this guy july 10th 2013..now I'm concerned..:(
we have fore warned you tha t this guy is a quack, get your self another DR. We are his victoms telling you our story,you should listen
Searcher

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

bullmoose wrote:
<quoted text>we have fore warned you tha t this guy is a quack, get your self another DR. We are his victoms telling you our story,you should listen
If you have a legitimate complaint you can make it at the Medical Review Board at this number: 1-800-381-4519

He has hospital priviledges at these places.

vinita
craig general

grove
integris grove hosp

broken arrow
st francis ba

tulsa
hillcrest med
hillcrest specialty
oklaha surgical hosp
southcrest
s.w. regional
st francis
st john medical

This is a LOT of area for one man to cover seeing that he can only be at one place at a time. I THINK he might be what lawyers refer to as a "hired gun" employed by insurance companies to shoot down a pending lawsuit. The more he saves them, the more they pay him.
This is only my opinion and not facts. I am entitled to my opinons.
tariff

Sapulpa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Searcher wrote:
<quoted text>If you have a legitimate complaint you can make it at the Medical Review Board at this number: 1-800-381-4519
He has hospital priviledges at these places.
vinita
craig general
grove
integris grove hosp
broken arrow
st francis ba
tulsa
hillcrest med
hillcrest specialty
oklaha surgical hosp
southcrest
s.w. regional
st francis
st john medical
This is a LOT of area for one man to cover seeing that he can only be at one place at a time. I THINK he might be what lawyers refer to as a "hired gun" employed by insurance companies to shoot down a pending lawsuit. The more he saves them, the more they pay him.
This is only my opinion and not facts. I am entitled to my opinons.
Sir you are exactly correct, and their is a federal judge whose court is in the Tulsa federl bdg that works for and is paid by insurance company's to proteect their interests, a sorry affair that our systemis so corrupt
concerned gal

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 17, 2013
 
Searcher wrote:
<quoted text>If you have a legitimate complaint you can make it at the Medical Review Board at this number: 1-800-381-4519
He has hospital priviledges at these places.
vinita
craig general
grove
integris grove hosp
broken arrow
st francis ba
tulsa
hillcrest med
hillcrest specialty
oklaha surgical hosp
southcrest
s.w. regional
st francis
st john medical
This is a LOT of area for one man to cover seeing that he can only be at one place at a time. I THINK he might be what lawyers refer to as a "hired gun" employed by insurance companies to shoot down a pending lawsuit. The more he saves them, the more they pay him.
This is only my opinion and not facts. I am entitled to my opinons.
I believeyou are absolutely right about this wingnut
Anonymous

Tulsa, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 27, 2014
 
Shannon wrote:
My husband was sent to this man via his workers comp insurance company, Liberty Mutual. Patients we're taken back 5 at a time and put in exam rooms. We took The MRI my husband had done a few months earlier per our family physician. Mr. Hendricks finally came into our exam room. His exam of my husbands lower back injury was to have him stand on his tip toes. He told my husband that he was "just getting old" and that "surgery was not necessary and nothing could be done for the pain" and that he would just have to "live with it". He did not offer any kind of pain relief even though my husband was in excruciating pain. Ironically that is the EXACT same thing he told the 2 patients in the exam rooms on each side of us, we could hear him thru the walls. He did say that my husband was a candidate for retraining and that he could NOT go back to work, but in the same breath he said he was not going to put any lifting restrictions on him in order to keep him from further injuring himself. His nurse did most of the talking and finished his sentences. Our atty got his report and asked my husband if he wanted a 2nd opinion. We we're sent to a court appointed Dr. who looked at the SAME MRI and pointed out 3 problem areas that we're causing my husband pain. He was sent for a discogram. My husband had 2 discs replaced, rods and screws placed for fusion bone grafts and a pinched nerve repaired by the court appointed Dr. The surgery took 5 1/2 hrs. He is healing well and doing phys. therapy. The moral of this story is that Dr. Randall Hendricks is only out for the insurance money he gets from Liberty Mutual for telling patients there is nothing wrong with them. My husband could have been paralyzed due to the nerve that was completely pinched off and Randall Hendricks incompetency!! Do yourself a favor and stay away from Randall Hendricks Orthopedic surgeon (I use that term loosely). He is definately not looking out for the patients well being. The oath he took means nothing to him!!! His focus is on how much money he can get from the insurance company for telling patients that ARE hurt that there is nothing wrong with them. He is a horrible physician and I would NOT recommend him to ANYONE!!
sorry to hear about your experience with Dr Hendricks.I have been seeing him for the last 18 months or so,(workers comp) he did surgery on my back,twice and I'm doing fine .He actually saved me from being butchered by an idiot at st johns .But I realize everyone has bad experiences with some doctors that others like. All I can say is he has taken excellent care of me.Hope your husband does well.
fishin fool

Sand Springs, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 11, 2014
 
he performed a c5 c6 disectomy/fusion on me july 2013,I would never consider anyone else working on my spinal cord,am currently on workmans comp for other problems,this is all just part of the game,one doc says your in bad shape,the opposing doc says your fine,dr. hendricks is no quack.
tflower333yahooc om

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 1, 2014
 
I know this post is now "old" however , I need help, I had a neck fusion by dr Hendricks n its healed according to him, but the rest of my back still hurts n I believe I still need treatment n he said lower back is fine when my mri clearly says its not fine as well as my pain is real n severe. What was the dr who did disc replacement? Pls reply to my email, which is my name. I have a lawyer, still need help in finding a doc back spine specialist who does disc replacements for a 2nd opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Owasso Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Owasso People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Owasso News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Owasso
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••