Families React To Amber Hilberling's ...

Families React To Amber Hilberling's Sentencing In Tulsa High-Rise Death

There are 2 comments on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from Apr 23, 2013, titled Families React To Amber Hilberling's Sentencing In Tulsa High-Rise Death. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

Amber Hilberling was convicted last month of second degree murder for pushing her husband to his death from a 25th story window.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

Glock

Austin, TX

#1 Apr 24, 2013
Glad to see that justice was served and she got the full 25 year sentence. Hopefully her son will go to a good, loving home and will get the nurturing he will need to grow into a good young man.

They Whitlocks will appeal of course, but it will be futile. A constant mention of "truths" by her mother was not helpful it seems. I wish that the public could have really known more about this girl and her background, but the result the end result is what was most important.
Fact Finder

Greenwood, IN

#2 Jun 10, 2013
Amber is a LIAR! I just watched the Dateline episode on this tragedy and Amber is her own worst enemy. In the police tape, she tells her grandmother that Josh was adjusting the TV when she pushed him and that's when he fell out of the window. During the trial, she says that Josh was fighting with her and had his hands on her shoulders when she pushed him. She is a filthy murderer and a lousy liar! Enjoy your time in prison you evil cow!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Owasso Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Adultry is a felony, Ok law 13 hr Secular American 5
News Ground Broken For Tulsa Psychiatric Hospital 15 hr notophrah 1
Carl Michael Ruth, Jr. (Aug '14) Jul 25 justanswering 318
Jared Lepley a Docto? Jul 24 Jamie Dundee 22
News Sapulpa Woman, Allegedly On Drugs, Strikes 3 Ca... Jul 16 Citizen 3
Prostitute Tiffany Friederich Jul 14 Jamie Dundee 24
Tulsa molesters Mar '17 Sukit 1

Owasso Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance